Thread: Join The Mighty Green Army Of Plymouth Argyle!

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Join The Mighty Green Army Of Plymouth Argyle!

Calling All Jets Fans Who Have Yet To Chose A Uk Soccer Team To Follow. I Call On You To Come To Your Senses And Steer Away From The Predictable Uniteds, Arse-enals And Chelseas Of The Boring Premiership. Join The Mighty Green Army And Follow The Green And White Of Plymouth Argyle Fc In One Of The Greatest Leagues In The World, The Championship. Why, I Hear You Ask? Well To Start With We Need All The Support We Can Get And, I Cannot Think Of A Better Class Of Supporter Than A Jets Fan!! We Play In Green And White So You Can Still Wear Your Jets Shirt! But The Biggest Reason Is Because I Am Asking You Very Nicely.
    For Those Of You Who Do Not Know Who Plymouth Argyle Are...shame On You. They Are The Only Team In The South West Of England Worth Supporting. I Have Been A Life Long Fan And It Was Because Of Argyle That I Became A Jets Fan. When Nfl First Hit Uk Tv Back In The Early Eighties, Instead Of Ghoosing The Redskins/cowboys Or Bears As All My Friends Did, I Chose The Team That Played In The Same Colours As Argyle, The Mighty Ny Jets.
    I Had Such A Fantastic Time With My Wife At The Raiders Game On New Years Eve, The Hospitality Was Superb. Anyone Visiting The Uk During Soccer Season Who Has Joined The Green Army Will Be Welcome To Join Me At The Bar Anytime, Infact I Insist.
    Any Takers?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Geez, and I was just about to get on board with West Ham. Good colours, and we'll take a look. Thanks for the invite, and I'll keep my eye out for Plymouth!

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    cool!
    now that's a start, what about the rest of ya, any takers?

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    PAFC, eh? If I work my Confirmation name in there, those are my initials. Good enough for me.