Thread: Beckham gets his first goal in MLS.

Beckham gets his first goal in MLS.

His free kick was fantastic, I thought he would try the otherside. Goalie did not move.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pr_qwkmWukI

excellent free kick, way to go Beckham. He had a nice feed to Landon Donovan in the game, too.

I hope he starts to play like somewhat of his old self.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    excellent free kick, way to go Beckham. He had a nice feed to Landon Donovan in the game, too.

I hope he starts to play like somewhat of his old self.
    His last year has been his best since he left Man U

Quote Originally Posted by Bay Ridge Jet
    His last year has been his best since he left Man U

Indeed it has. I want to see him succeed partly because all of the fans and the media have been on his ass constantly, forcing him to explain that he he's injured, and he needs time to rest.

Rookie
    Cracking free kick - fair play.

The hype surrounding him over there is just silly.

I don't blame him for going there to play. He's just one of those people who's going to take flak wherever he plays

Just watched the Galaxy/Bulls highlights on ESpn.go.com. Becks is just a tremendous factor to watch...I suggest giving the highlights a watch if you haven't already. Wish I would have caught the whole match.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by frostlich
    Just watched the Galaxy/Bulls highlights on ESpn.go.com. Becks is just a tremendous factor to watch...I suggest giving the highlights a watch if you haven't already. Wish I would have caught the whole match.
    Great game last week....Jozy Altidore just took over.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryBadway
    Great game last week....Jozy Altidore just took over.
    He's amazing. Unfortunately he'll be in Europe by January.

Heads up fellow soccer fans, Galaxy/Bulls match will be replayed tonight at 9pm on MSG.

Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    Heads up fellow soccer fans, Galaxy/Bulls match will be replayed tonight at 9pm on MSG.
    I watched it on FSC at 4:00 this morning. I wish I knew it was MSG.

I don't understand why the field looks so ****ty. I assumed they can just roll up the gridiron field turf like a carpet and lay down the soccer fieldturf. Instead, it looks like spray painted over the football field.

wow, this was one HELL of a match

holy crap... if ever MLS match was like this it would be 10x more popular. Maybe NY-LA is a rivalry in the making?

DOOHHHHHH!!!! Missed it AGAIN!!!! Hopefully FSC will replay it a bunch if it was that good!

DOOHHHHHH!!!! Missed it AGAIN!!!! Hopefully FSC will replay it a bunch if it was that good!
    I don't they are anytime soon.

FSC's website looks like they might show it on the 23rd at 11PM...hard to make out what the sched says, only thing I can make out maybe they'll be playing clips....

http://www2.foxsports.com/world/pdf/fsw34.pdf