Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT: Graphic Designer Needed

Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    oooh, I've worked for my father's IT staffing company for the past year. I just got a cold shiver down my spine.

I start my new job on Monday though.
    Didnt like the industry or Didnt like working for you dad?

I am actually in the middle of a transition back to Fl. So I havent done sh*t in the past week. And I cant recruit people for Fl. because I dont know when I will return.

I like the business. It is stressfull, but rewarding. I was selling booze before this. That was a blast, but the $$$ sucks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    Big time nerd placement, for nerds all over the country. And sometimes I even get to talk to the nerds on the phone.
    Watch it. I am one of those nerds

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I
    I'm in the product development business for a $500 million dollar corporation; what's the product?

SAR I
    SAR...you remember I'm an actor right?

It's a production company. We're in the process of looking for financing for a television series entitled Love Advice. It's a 30 minute dramedy in the line of Weeds and Entourage.

We start meeting with investors full steam in the middle of September. We hope to lock down financing and begin pre-production in mid-November...break for the holidays...and come back to shoot six episodes starting around January 10th. We have a full time LA producer, a full time screen writer located right next to Kaufmann Astoria Studios here in NY, myself, producer/actor in Manhattan, and another producer/actor in Wilmington, NC. We have three meetings already scheduled.

Shooting at the time that we plan on shooting allows us to get a jump on pilot season (January-May)...have all the episodes in post, and have them on the desks of all the networks we're targeting (CW, MTV, Fuse, The N, FX, Fox) in the beginning of the summer, when all the other shows are wrapping. I have three different budgeting plans and scripts, script bibles, bios of every one involved, and full media packet/press kit for investors to look over if interested.

Some of the people attached have pretty extensive backgrounds...and your wife might LOVE to meet them...if they were fans of Guiding Light, Beverly Hills 90210, or Dawson's Creek...

Oh and, we're in the midst of finalizing scripts on two more feature films. That's a brief rundown. Any questions...you know where to find me.

I am a graphic designer that specializes in corporate identity. Let me know if you would like to discuss your project. We can send you a link to our website that has samples of our work, as well as clients, bios, etc.

You can reach me at: info@gulladesign.com

Quote Originally Posted by JetHeel23

It's a production company. We're in the process of looking for financing for a television series entitled Love Advice. It's a 30 minute dramedy in the line of Weeds and Entourage.

We start meeting with investors full steam in the middle of September. We hope to lock down financing and begin pre-production in mid-November...break for the holidays...and come back to shoot six episodes starting around January 10th. We have a full time LA producer, a full time screen writer located right next to Kaufmann Astoria Studios here in NY, myself, producer/actor in Manhattan, and another producer/actor in Wilmington, NC. We have three meetings already scheduled.

Shooting at the time that we plan on shooting allows us to get a jump on pilot season (January-May)...have all the episodes in post, and have them on the desks of all the networks we're targeting (CW, MTV, Fuse, The N, FX, Fox) in the beginning of the summer, when all the other shows are wrapping. I have three different budgeting plans and scripts, script bibles, bios of every one involved, and full media packet/press kit for investors to look over if interested.

Some of the people attached have pretty extensive backgrounds...and your wife might LOVE to meet them...if they were fans of Guiding Light, Beverly Hills 90210, or Dawson's Creek...

Oh and, we're in the midst of finalizing scripts on two more feature films. That's a brief rundown. Any questions...you know where to find me.

Do you need any more actors? Ahem, cough, cough, over here.

Hall Of Fame

Let me know if you need any sound design / music / score work done.

Music By Kays

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFanTransplant
    Let me know if you need any sound design / music / score work done.

Music By Kays
    We're atleast six-eight months away from that...but sound design is going to be a huge priority of ours. Do you have resume?

Hall Of Fame
    We're atleast six-eight months away from that...but sound design is going to be a huge priority of ours. Do you have resume?

Not me, but my best friend.

Check the website for Audio/Video reels and his Awards/Credits.

If you contact him, tell him Tracey Jackson sent you. Trust me... he's worth a look at.

www.musicbykays.com
    kays@musicbykays.com

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFanTransplant
    Not me, but my best friend.

Check the website for Audio/Video reels and his Awards/Credits.

If you contact him, tell him Tracey Jackson sent you. Trust me... he's worth a look at.

www.musicbykays.com
    kays@musicbykays.com
    Cool...I'll check it out. Is he NY based?

Hall Of Fame

He is based in L.A., has coop studios in NY and Orlando I believe.

Hall Of Fame

Email reply from my buddy:

Hello Tracey,

Good to hear from you. Thanks for the info. I'd love to get a hold of him somehow, this past year I worked on two pilots which sound similar to what this guy is trying to put together and I'm slated to begin working on another TV pilot for an NBC show in October. Right now I'm scoring Dan Myrick's latest film called Objective which is a cool sci/fi/horror type of movie which takes place in Afghanistan.

All Pro
    Anyone looking...... Business identity/Branding, illustration/t-shirt design, custom artwork

www.brianhornung.com

(The site's outdated and in the process of being overhauled and updated, but you get the idea)

I did stuff for this site back in the day