Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT: Graphic Designer Needed

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

OT: Graphic Designer Needed

Guys, I've put myself into a bit of a bind lately. I'm in the beginning stages of starting a business with three other guys...and our product is starting to fly off the shelves a bit quicker than we imagined. Investors are starting to line up at the gates and I need to nail down a corporate identity...and fast.

I used to work in the biz card/print industry so I'm very familiar with graphic design and typesetting and all the ends and outs...and I know patience is key. I have two really really talented graphic designer friends who were going to work with me on designing a logo for us and now it seems niether of them will be able to come through for me on my deadline.

Furthermore, to add more stress to the situation, one of my partners seems to fancy himself a graphic designer...and he keeps sending me these bush league corporate identities that look like they were designed on windows art...and I have a feeling if I don't get something done soon I'm gonna have business cards that look like the early 1990 Cleveland Cavelier uniforms...

If anyone can help out, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you are legitimately looking to pay for a corporate identity package, please IM me and we can talk through exactly what you are looking for, what pieces of collateral it would entail, how many rounds of revisions you would need, delivery format and of course price. From there I will cut you a proposal that you can review with your partners, and we can set up a schedule/deadline.

Looking forward to hearing from you. I can/will provide samples upon request.

(PS - I am also the guy who did the new logo design here at JI)

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetHeel23
    Guys, I've put myself into a bit of a bind lately. I'm in the beginning stages of starting a business with three other guys...and our product is starting to fly off the shelves a bit quicker than we imagined. Investors are starting to line up at the gates and I need to nail down a corporate identity...and fast.

I used to work in the biz card/print industry so I'm very familiar with graphic design and typesetting and all the ends and outs...and I know patience is key. I have two really really talented graphic designer friends who were going to work with me on designing a logo for us and now it seems niether of them will be able to come through for me on my deadline.

Furthermore, to add more stress to the situation, one of my partners seems to fancy himself a graphic designer...and he keeps sending me these bush league corporate identities that look like they were designed on windows art...and I have a feeling if I don't get something done soon I'm gonna have business cards that look like the early 1990 Cleveland Cavelier uniforms...

I just sent my goodfriend and business associate this link. He will contact you shortly. His name is Chris. He owns his own graphic design company and he has been doing all of the marketing work for my mortgage company for some time. The guy is very talented, easy to work with, full of insight, and knows his business inside & out.

Hope this helps:
    Christopher Perilli
    chrisperilli@optonline.net
    Perilli Designs

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Integrity28
    If you are legitimately looking to pay for a corporate identity package, please IM me and we can talk through exactly what you are looking for, what pieces of collateral it would entail, how many rounds of revisions you would need, delivery format and of course price. From there I will cut you a proposal that you can review with your partners, and we can set up a schedule/deadline.

Looking forward to hearing from you. I can/will provide samples upon request.

(PS - I am also the guy who did the new logo design here at JI)
    The man does nice work, IMO. I'm a hack and I know it

Jetheel if the product you have happens to be what you have in your avatar, no wonder why investors are lining up....

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

how tight is your tight deadline, what exactly do you need, and what is your budget?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...our product is starting to fly off the shelves a bit quicker than we imagined.
    What is your product, let the world here know about it.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    What business are you in, JetHeel?

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    What business are you in, JetHeel?
    seconded

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

I work for TEKsystems the Nations Leading IT Execution Company. Maybe I can be of service.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JiF
    I work for TEKsystems the Nations Leading IT Execution Company. Maybe I can be of service.

You execute IT people? Start with my boss...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked
    You execute IT people? Start with my boss...
    We'll not really. But for the right price...tell me where he lives

We are a Staffing Company.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by One Eye
    I just sent my goodfriend and business associate this link. He will contact you shortly. His name is Chris. He owns his own graphic design company and he has been doing all of the marketing work for my mortgage company for some time. The guy is very talented, easy to work with, full of insight, and knows his business inside & out.

Hope this helps:
    Christopher Perilli
    chrisperilli@optonline.net
    Perilli Designs

I am using my friends login to access this forum as I don't seem to have full rights just yet. My name is Christopher Perilli

I own and operate my own Design firm (Creative Chaos formely Perillidesigns), for the past 5 years. We are at the top of our game in design technology and creative forward thinkers. Capable of creating the smallest corporate identity to large scale marketing roll outs.

Attached are some links of websites and identities we have created in the past year.

Enjoy. Feel free to contact me at chrisperilli@optonline.net

Cards / Identity
    (all cards Identities have been created by our firm with the exception of any cards that have an * next to it)

http://chrisperilli.com/vault/samples/fredtemp.jpg
    http://chrisperilli.com/vault/samples/petetemp.jpg *
    http://chrisperilli.com/vault/samples/modelstemp.jpg
    http://chrisperilli.com/vault/sample...tycardtemp.jpg
    http://chrisperilli.com/vault/samples/bcjustintemp.jpg
    http://chrisperilli.com/vault/samples/sultrytemp.jpg
    http://chrisperilli.com/vault/samples/fallouttemp.jpg

and here are some websites

personal
    http://www.chrisperilli.com

finance
    http://www.vanguardforex.com (still under construction)

Real Estate
    http://www.panamadreamscorp.com

Restaurant
    http://www.chrismichaelsnj.com

Entertainment
    http://www.trustusnyc.com

A native Brooklynite for many years. Hope to discuss this further. Thanks.

Chris Perilli

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Hee hee, thats what I figured...I don't need anythhing done like that......yet....

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

oooh, I've worked for my father's IT staffing company for the past year. I just got a cold shiver down my spine.

I start my new job on Monday though.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, Chris Perilli does good work.

Isn't sourceworx in graphic design, too?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, Chris Perilli does good work.
    Is that Nathan Petrelli's brother? He can fly, can't he?

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    oooh, I've worked for my father's IT staffing company for the past year. I just got a cold shiver down my spine.

I start my new job on Monday though.
    Did you actually 'work' there though?

Whats it like working in a place like that? Like nerd placement? I should talk, Im one of 'em...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in the beginning stages of starting a business with three other guys...and our product is starting to fly off the shelves a bit quicker than we imagined.
    I'm in the product development business for a $500 million dollar corporation; what's the product?

SAR I

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked
    Did you actually 'work' there though?

Whats it like working in a place like that? Like nerd placement? I should talk, Im one of 'em...

Big time nerd placement, for nerds all over the country. And sometimes I even get to talk to the nerds on the phone.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I
    I'm in the product development business for a $500 million dollar corporation; what's the product?

SAR I

Yes, we're all curious as to what the product is.