Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tailgateing the Dolphins@Jets game sep. 23rd

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by crashingjet
    Funny... All I hear during the games is J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK. Sad but true.
    I'm at every Jets/Fins game douche bag and that only happens until the Fin fans leave when we start beating them again. We completely own your team and your home field scumbag so go back under your rock.

Last year there was a 50/50 split of fans and by the 4th quarter alls you could hear is J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!!!! though out the whole stadium and all the Fin fans that stay just sat there looking like they were about to cry. All the **** that they were talking ended because they know they were going to lose to us again.

As I said before we ****ing own your team and it's stadium and on top of that every time you see a New Yorker you should say thank because without us Florida would just be another backwoods hillbilly hicktown in the South.

Quote Originally Posted by New York Mick
    I'm at every Jets/Fins game douche bag and that only happens until the Fin fans leave when we start beating them again. We completely own your team and your home field scumbag so go back under your rock.

Last year there was a 50/50 split of fans and by the 4th quarter alls you could hear is J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!!!! though out the whole stadium and all the Fin fans that stay just sat there looking like they were about to cry. All the **** that they were talking ended because they know they were going to lose to us again.

As I said before we ****ing own your team and it's stadium and on top of that every time you see a New Yorker you should say thank because without us Florida would just be another backwoods hillbilly hicktown in the South.
    The Jets are a sub .500 team. They are unstable at QB, the o-line is worse than Miami and there is no depth behind your 2 recievers or your #1 injured back. You have no TE. Your run D will challenge for the worst in the league, Vilma will never learn the 3-4, and your entire 07' draft came down to 2 defensive picks who will not be impact players.

Hall Of Fame
    The Jets are a sub .500 team. They are unstable at QB, the o-line is worse than Miami and there is no depth behind your 2 recievers or your #1 injured back. You have no TE. Your run D will challenge for the worst in the league, Vilma will never learn the 3-4, and your entire 07' draft came down to 2 defensive picks who will not be impact players.
    The Jets will win double the games your dumb ass team will.

Our QB starting QB is better then yours and our back up QB is better then your.

Our Oline is better then ours.

Coles, Cotch and Jmac are way way better then Booker, Chambers and Ginn

Washington is better then Brown, Booker or Chatman

Baker and Ryan are better then Martin and Peelle

True your D is better then ours and Vilma will struggle with the 3-4 D

LOL, you want to talk about the draft douche bag? Your dumb ass FO drafted Ginn with the 9th pick, he can't return punts or run a basic ****ing pattern. We got two first round players, you got Ginn who is going to do nothing and Beck who looks like he could be good. I'll take Revis and Harris.

Lets review the teams

QBs - Jets
    RBs - Jets
    WRs - Jets
    FB - Equal
    TEs - Jets
    Oline - Jets

Dline - Equal
    LBers - Fins
    DBs - Jets

ST - Jets
    CS - Jets
    Fans - Jets

Your team is the ****ing laughing stock of the NFL right behind the Raiders. Keep living in the 70's douche bag it's all you got.

As I said before the Jets own the Fins and the Jet fans own Pro Player Stadium. You dumb asses can't sell out a ****ing game unless the visiting team buys all the tickets. Go back to your Spanish class douche.
    Last edited by New York Mick; 08-24-2007 at 05:09 PM.

The Jets will win double the games your dumb ass team will.

Our QB starting QB is better then yours and our back up QB is better then your.

Our Oline is better then ours.

Coles, Cotch and Jmac are way way better then Booker, Chambers and Ginn

Washington is better then Brown, Booker or Chatman

Baker and Ryan are better then Martin and Peelle

True your D is better then ours and Vilma will struggle with the 3-4 D

LOL, you want to talk about the draft douche bag? Your dumb ass FO drafted Ginn with the 9th pick, he can't return punts or run a basic ****ing pattern. We got two first round players, you got Ginn who is going to do nothing and Beck who looks like he could be good. I'll take Revis and Harris.

Lets review the teams

Your team is the ****ing laughing stock of the NFL right behind the Raiders. Keep living in the 70's douche bag it's all you got.

As I said before the Jets own the Fins and the Jet fans own Pro Player Stadium. You dumb asses can't sell out a ****ing game unless the visiting team buys all the tickets. Go back to your Spanish class douche.
    Yeah... Well, my dad is better than your dad, and
    Miami has a better football team than N.Y., and my
    car is better than yours...

QBs - Fins
    RBs - Fins
    WRs - Fins
    FB - Fins
    TEs - Fins
    Oline - Fins

Dline - Fins
    LBers - Fins
    DBs - Fins

ST - Fins
    CS - Fins
    Fans - Fins

See... Miami has a better team
    Grow up buddy.

Hall Of Fame
    Yeah... Well, my dad is better than your dad, and
    Miami has a better football team than N.Y., and my
    car is better than yours...

QBs - Fins
    RBs - Fins
    WRs - Fins
    FB - Fins
    TEs - Fins
    Oline - Fins

Dline - Fins
    LBers - Fins
    DBs - Fins

ST - Fins
    CS - Fins
    Fans - Fins

See... Miami has a better team
    Grow up buddy.
    I actually based mine on facts. You're the one that started talking **** now back it up. The Fins suck, they are one of the worse teams in the NFL and just like every other Florida team their fans only show up if they are going to make the playoffs. Your fans have no loyalty, Jet fans have owned Pro Player and the Jets have owned the Fins away and at home. None of what I said is false.

I actually based mine on facts. You're the one that started talking **** now back it up. The Fins suck, they are one of the worse teams in the NFL and just like every other Florida team their fans only show up if they are going to make the playoffs. Your fans have no loyalty, Jet fans have owned Pro Player and the Jets have owned the Fins away and at home. None of what I said is false.
    I have loyalty, thats why I troll here. As far as your positions, I'm not interested in getting into a pissing match with you on whose team is better, it's like . But I can tell you that Miamis' Defense is far superior to N.Y. Vilma in his second year still can't grasp the 3-4, D-Rob is still useless and the CB's are injury prone. Miami will have the top pass rush in the league with Porter, Crowder, Taylor and Thomas. Miami also has tons of depth at these positions.
    Miamis' offense is also stronger with Brown, Chatman and Booker at TB, Schlessinger at FB. Miami also has depth at WR with Chambers, Booker, Ginn, Hagan etc... Plus no Miami QB has given up 2 ints for TD's. Way to go Chadwick.