Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nugent

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Black Death]Whenever a musician talks about political issues, some of them sound like sanctimonious idiots, some sound like brain-dead neanderthalls and the rest look like the first two put together.[/QUOTE]

You so right. It's the anonymous nobodies on a random interweb forum that get it right when it comes to talking politics.

:rolleyes: :D

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish]You so right. It's the anonymous nobodies on a random interweb forum that get it right when it comes to talking politics.

:rolleyes: :D[/QUOTE]

Well, I guess the difference is that only a handful of people get to read what is written on forum websites, whereas people like Bono and Nugent have a platform where hundreds of thousands of people listen to them.

But, yeah, I take your point, both sets of people are probably equally clueless about politics, when looked at as a whole.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kennyo7]How is saying something in public in London "hiding"??
    They are public events. They are transmitted on TV, Radio, the internet etc.. And what are they hiding from? Do you honestly think saying something against the war in a US venue would result in a riot???...... Well maybe among the 20-30% diehards who still support the war.[/QUOTE]
    it was weak. they did not have the guts to do it in the us. that's all i said. personally, i think celebrities should shut up and do what they're paid too much to do. do you think i care what chad pennington thinks about the war? or btad pitt? no. so shut up and do what you do. it's different if someone asks a celebrity. it's another to hijack a concert or award show to express your political beliefs.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Black Death]Well, I guess the difference is that only a handful of people get to read what is written on forum websites, whereas people like Bono and Nugent have a platform where hundreds of thousands of people listen to them.

But, yeah, I take your point, both sets of people are probably equally clueless about politics, when looked at as a whole.[/QUOTE]
    maybe, but bono is still an idiot. :yes:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Zombo]maybe, but bono is still an idiot. :yes:[/QUOTE]

A sanctimonious one I might add.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726]Nugent is exactly what the entire Rightwing culture is, a fake tough guy.[/QUOTE]

Why is it that liberals always get bent out of shape when the tables turn on them or their own tactics are used against them?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb]Why is it that liberals always get bent out of shape when the tables turn on them or their own tactics are used against them?[/QUOTE]

For the same reason Conservatives do.
    Of course, in this case, its the fact that a pu$$y hypocrite like Nugent spoke up

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kennyo7]For the same reason Conservatives do.
    Of course, in this case, its the fact that a pu$$y hypocrite like Nugent spoke up[/QUOTE]
    Sweaty Teddy would pound you into a pulp, doc.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance]Sweaty Teddy would pound you into a pulp, doc.[/QUOTE]

I seriously doubt it. Look how responded to that Vietnam vet who challenged him, he called the 'rent-a-cops' on him. Unlike Nugent I actually served my country.
    I dont go around pretending to be a tough guy by shooting defenseless animals who cant shoot back. Ted Nugent is a coward. I would be more than happy to tell that to his face. Lets see how tough he is when someone is shooting back at him. I guarantee he would piss/$hit in his pants....just like he did to get out of Vietnam.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tables turned?
    The Rightwing culture is based on being the tough guys blessed by God.
    It is a joke. You want to be tough, but when called you run faster than Carl Lewis in the other direction.

[IMG]http://homepage.mac.com/brianflemming/iblog/images/ChickenHawkMessage250x320.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb]Why is it that liberals always get bent out of shape when the tables turn on them or their own tactics are used against them?[/QUOTE]

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kennyo7]I seriously doubt it. Look how responded to that Vietnam vet who challenged him, he called the 'rent-a-cops' on him. Unlike Nugent I actually served my country.
    I dont go around pretending to be a tough guy by shooting defenseless animals who cant shoot back. Ted Nugent is a coward. I would be more than happy to tell that to his face. Lets see how tough he is when someone is shooting back at him. I guarantee he would piss/$hit in his pants....just like he did to get out of Vietnam.[/QUOTE]

Sometimes Ken, you can be incredably (unintentionally) entertaining. Thank you.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726]Tables turned?
    It is a joke. You want to be tough, but when called you run faster than Carl Lewis in the other direction.[/QUOTE]
    Everybody knows liberals are the real tough guys. Guys like Al Franken and...well...you. You call out everyone on the Internet. You so bad!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance]Everybody knows liberals are the real tough guys. Guys like Al Franken and...well...you. You call out everyone on the Internet. You so bad![/QUOTE]
    No liberal ever bragged about being a "real tough guy". Thats the difference. We dont pretend to be something we are not.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kennyo7]No liberal ever bragged about being a "real tough guy". Thats the difference. We dont pretend to be something we are not.[/QUOTE]
    See Tribe Yellowsub and Jetdawgg for proof. [I]Hoo-Haa! [/I]

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kennyo7]No liberal ever bragged about being a "real tough guy". Thats the difference.[/QUOTE]

JetDawgg.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kennyo7]I seriously doubt it. Look how responded to that Vietnam vet who challenged him, he called the 'rent-a-cops' on him. Unlike Nugent I actually served my country.
    [/QUOTE]

You're an immigrant, right? Which country was that?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    No matter what country he served, it is one more country than you.

[QUOTE=pauliec]You're an immigrant, right? Which country was that?[/QUOTE]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726]Tables turned?

QUOTE]

This is a moronic, ignorant statement. If you honestly believe this, I have wasted a lot of time takign you seriously....

Seriously, just let me know if you seriously believe this, so I can know whether or not to put you on Ignore.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec]You're an immigrant, right? Which country was that?[/QUOTE]

I came to the states from Greece while i was in elementary school.

I served in the [B]US[/B] Army.
    Whats your point?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kennyo7]
    Whats your point?[/QUOTE]
    I have a new point: Sweaty Teddy could thrash any Greek doctor alive in a fistfight, even if we spot the good doctor a sharp knife.