Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nugent

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance]I have a new point: Sweaty Teddy could thrash any Greek doctor alive in a fistfight, even if we spot the good doctor a sharp knife.[/QUOTE]

You are too funny, really.
    Not only would i destroy Coward Ted, but i would force him to watch me do his white trash wife Greek style, and there would be nothing he could do about it.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kennyo7]You are too funny, really.
    Not only would i destroy Coward Ted, but i would force him to watch me do his white trash wife Greek style, and there would be nothing he could do about it.[/QUOTE]

I got $50 on Kenny.

Nugent is a joke. Watch 2 minutes of his "reality show" and you'll at least see that he's out of his mind with false tough guy bravado.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did Nugent really say these things? What a disgrace. Honestly, does anyone take this idiot seriously?

The fact that he's (1) a draft doder and (2) hasn't had a hit song in years makes it absolutely pathetic. These guys who get a taste of celebrity and can't figure out when it is time to gracefully step aside are pretty sad.

What a disgusting person he is. Even if it is all an act, it's still a repugnant way to get attention, by calling people whores and all. He should be ashamed of himself.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jets5ever]Did Nugent really say these things? What a disgrace. Honestly, does anyone take this idiot seriously?

The fact that he's (1) a draft doder and (2) hasn't had a hit song in years makes it absolutely pathetic. These guys who get a taste of celebrity and can't figure out when it is time to gracefully step aside are pretty sad.

What a disgusting person he is. Even if it is all an act, it's still a repugnant way to get attention, by calling people whores and all. He should be ashamed of himself.[/QUOTE]

Well said. His opinion is meaningless.

Let's move on.... c'mon next topic.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kennyo7]No liberal ever bragged about being a "real tough guy". Thats the difference. We dont pretend to be something we are not.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=kennyo7]Not only would i destroy Coward Ted, but i would force him to watch me do his white trash wife Greek style, and there would be nothing he could do about it.[/QUOTE]

L.

O.

L.

:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=kennyo7]white trash[/QUOTE]

I see your bigoted streak continues unabated.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish]L.

O.

L.

I see your bigoted streak continues unabated.[/QUOTE]
    Don't waste your time Fishsticks, Kenny is a joke.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kennyo7]You are too funny, really.
    Not only would i destroy Coward Ted, but i would force him to watch me do his white trash wife Greek style, and there would be nothing he could do about it.[/QUOTE]

Nugent's comments were repulsive and so is this!

Come on now.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=chicadeel]Nugent's comments were repulsive and so is this!

Come on now.[/QUOTE]
    A Greek-style Whoops! (he really does support feminists, though, so don't judge him by what he says, or by what he says he does, or by...forget it.)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish]L.

O.

L.

I see your bigoted streak continues unabated.[/QUOTE]

The fact that you took my statement seriously is truly pathetic.
    Im simply playing into this childish game. Just having fun,.

BTW how is calling someone white trash "bigoted"???

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jets5ever]Don't waste your time Fishsticks, Kenny is a joke.[/QUOTE]

Oh please!
    Shouldnt you be practicing for your gig at Mollys or whatever dive you play at?

Dont be pissed just cause you have been dead wrong on every aspect re Iraq. Its ok im sure the boys at the Princeton Review still respect your opinion

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kennyo7]The fact that you took my statement seriously is truly pathetic.
    Im simply playing into this childish game. Just having fun,.[/quote]

Ah, the old "I was just joking" excuse. Sure Ken, you were just joking. We all believe you. You're not a hypocrite at all.

Oh, wait.....

[QUOTE=kennyo7]BTW how is calling someone white trash "bigoted"???[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Miriam-Webster]Main Entry: big•ot
    Pronunciation: 'bi-g&t
    Function: noun
    Etymology: French, hypocrite, bigot
    : a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

Main Entry: red•neck
    Pronunciation: 'red-"nek
    Function: noun
    1 sometimes disparaging : a white member of the Southern rural laboring class
    2 often disparaging : a person whose behavior and opinions are similar to those attributed to rednecks

Main Entry: white trash
    Function: noun singular but plural in construction
    usually disparaging : a member of an inferior or underprivileged white social group[/QUOTE]

You are a frequent user of disparaging hate speech when it comes to poor, southern whites Ken. You are, put simply, a classic Northern privileged liberal bigot, one who hides behind the fact that is still trendy amongst liberals to use hateful language towards whites. And as long as you choose to denigrate a socioeconomic racial group as you have been with your hateful language, while hypocritically claiming your status as a "tolerant" liberal, I will call your Bigot ass out for it.

Although I better be careful....you might call me an oversensitive cracker next. :rolleyes:
    Last edited by Warfish; 08-31-2007 at 05:25 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish]Although I better be careful....you might call me an oversensitive cracker next. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x24w0dlO6k&mode=related&search=[/url]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish]Ah, the old "I was just joking" excuse. Sure Ken, you were just joking. We all believe you. You're not a hypocrite at all.

Oh, wait.....

You are a frequent user of disparaging hate speech when it comes to poor, southern whites Ken. You are, put simply, a classic Northern privileged liberal bigot, one who hides behind the fact that is still trendy amongst liberals to use hateful language towards whites. And as long as you choose to denigrate a socioeconomic racial group as you have been with your hateful language, while hypocritically claiming your status as a "tolerant" liberal, I will call your Bigot ass out for it.

Although I better be careful....you might call me an oversensitive cracker next. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
    i think you are being overly sensitive. too much pc. too many wusses who get offended by everything. who cares?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish]a classic Northern privileged liberal bigot[/QUOTE]
    [I]aka: [/I] [B]fag[/B].

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance][I]aka: [/I] [B]fag[/B].[/QUOTE]

When did Kennyo7 become a republican ?.....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetsmetsrangers]When did Kennyo7 become a republican ?.....[/QUOTE]
    In the men's room at a rangers game.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance]In the men's room at a rangers game.[/QUOTE]

The bathroom at the Garden, you say? Only during Rangers games or during conventions too?

[IMG]http://worldnetdaily.com/images2/larrycraig.jpg[/IMG]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance]In the men's room at a rangers game.[/QUOTE]

Thats where sackdance operates every conservatives favorite glory hole

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kennyo7]Thats where sackdance operates every conservatives favorite glory hole[/QUOTE]

He's a lobbyist?