Thread: Sign this beast to play LG!

All League

Sign this beast to play LG!

The way Marlon Anderson just pancaked Iguchi, he looks like he could be the road grader at LG that we need...

Seriously, WTF is he thinking on a ball hit that slowly? Green has lost a step at this point, but it's not like he's LoDuca or Castro. Dumbass...

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHector
    The way Marlon Anderson just pancaked Iguchi, he looks like he could be the road grader at LG that we need...

Seriously, WTF is he thinking on a ball hit that slowly? Green has lost a step at this point, but it's not like he's LoDuca or Castro. Dumbass...
    dunno if shawn is safe or not without the interference, BUT the slide wasnt wrong, if he keeps his hands down it completely legal, he was very close to the base and coming in with a full head of steam

I will not get on Marlon cause he has been nothing but money for the mets this year and in 2005

Lets face it the Mets should never have been in this position in this game or series, these guys better wake up or itll be another wasted year

Can't blame Marlon for going in hard there.

Going into second, the first thing on anyones mind has to be to break up the game-ending double play.

Mets offense can't do anything lately. How we only have 6 runs in 3 games against a team we could have put to bed is unbelievable.

It just seems like the Mets are showing up and going through the motions. I mean, Reyes doesn't look like he's having fun, Milledge can't hit the curveball for his life, Beltran has had a good couple weeks, but is flat as anything this series, and LoDuca can't hit period. And to top it all off Willie looks like the most miserable person in the park and don't think for a second that it doesnt rub off on the team.

It's too bad we couldn't capitalize on two quality starts from Glavine and Ollie. This team better get there $#!% together in a hurry or we'll be sitting around twittling our thumbs in October.

All League
    Going hard into 2nd is one thing, but going completely out of your way to forearm a guy ala Albert Belle is only going to lead to the ump making that call.

Jets Insider Legend
    Charter JI Member

They only called that because of the sissy **** that just went on in the Phils' previous series vs SD.

Hall Of Fame
    He shoved the Second Baseman man....I agree he was in the baseline and Green would have beat it out, but when you blatently shove the Second Baseman that's gonna get called 10 times out of 10.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Ven0m
    He shoved the Second Baseman man....I agree he was in the baseline and Green would have beat it out, but when you blatently shove the Second Baseman that's gonna get called 10 times out of 10.
    +1

The shove was what did him in. I cant get mad at that call.

But on the bright side, at least the Mets are doing well today