Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Notre Dame vs Georgia Tech

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=New York Mick]The poster that likes young girl's feet and watches.

ND's D looks ok but the O has nothing.[/QUOTE]
    Agree, until Brown gets his a** thrown out & keeps a GT drive alive!! STUPID move!! :steamin:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Al Woodall Rocks!]Agree, until Brown gets his a** thrown out & keeps a GT drive alive!! STUPID move!! :steamin:[/QUOTE]

Bull**** call

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is that common to throw a guy out of the game like that? I don't get it.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    That [SIZE=3][COLOR=Green]CLICK[/COLOR][/SIZE] you just heard was me turning this mess off.
    I'm going to hit some golf balls.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Brain Hemorrhage]Is that common to throw a guy out of the game like that? I don't get it.[/QUOTE]

It was a simple penalty, there is no reason for him to get kicked out.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Al Woodall Rocks!]That [SIZE=3][COLOR=Green]CLICK[/COLOR][/SIZE] you just heard was me turning this mess off.
    I'm going to hit some golf balls.[/QUOTE]

Wait, Sharpley just came in as QB

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sharpley looks okay. He could use Smardzdija, though!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    JC the Oline looks as bad as the Jets

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, it looks like Mark May was right. Notre Dame will be lucky to win 6 games this year.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Brain Hemorrhage]Well, it looks like Mark May was right. Notre Dame will be lucky to win 6 games this year.[/QUOTE]

And sitting next to Lou Holtz makes him look that much smarter.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brady Quinn was carrying ND for the past couple of years ... now reality is setting in.

[QUOTE=New York Mick]1000 straight sell out for ND. A ton of new faces for ND.[/QUOTE]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think ND gets hammered by 30 points again this weekend. They are going to be alot worse than people think. Charlie Weiss has been keeping a good secret how green and less talented this team is than previous.

I think ND goes 6-6 this season.

Moga

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FrankMoga]I think ND gets hammered by 30 points again this weekend. They are going to be alot worse than people think. Charlie Weiss has been keeping a good secret how green and less talented this team is than previous.

I think ND goes 6-6 this season.

Moga[/QUOTE]Unfortunately true. But, considering how much talent they lost on offense, it's not really a surprise. Give it a couple of years, with the improvement in recuiting since Weis took over, they will return to prominence by then.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=angry jets fan]Brady Quinn was carrying ND for the past couple of years ... now reality is setting in.[/QUOTE]Not to mention Jeff Smardzija, Darius Walker and Rhema McKnight. When you literally lose all of your skill position players, you're gonna take a step back, it's expected.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    true ... always thought ND offensive line and their defense was overrated the last few years. Some good skilled players on offense carried them ... and they had some weak opponents to beat up on (service academy teams ... no offense to them ... they play hard ... but they get roughly the same quality of player that good division 1aa [or whatever they refer to them schools as] schools get).

[QUOTE=Klecko73isGod]Not to mention Jeff Smardzija, Darius Walker and Rhema McKnight. When you literally lose all of your skill position players, you're gonna take a step back, it's expected.[/QUOTE]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Klecko73isGod]Unfortunately true. But, considering how much talent they lost on offense, it's not really a surprise. Give it a couple of years, with the improvement in recuiting since Weis took over, they will return to prominence by then.[/QUOTE]

I agree. ND with Weiss recrutiing will be very good for years to come, but you can't lose as much talent as they lost this off season and not have a big drop off.

I think Penn State this weekend (at night) for that team is a very bad spot for them. PSU has a very good defense and it will be very hard for ND to do anything on Offense. I suspect another blowout coming. I don't ever remember a ND offense being that inept. They couldn't do anything. The fact that Weiss used 3 Qb's speaks volumes.

Moga III

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seriously, who gives a **** about Notre Dame? They deserved it - why don't you start telling them that?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    ND VS Penn State opened at PSU -13 points.....line has jumped already to PSU - 17. That is alot of money coming in on PSU early.

MOga III

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=vitosavello]Seriously, who gives a **** about Notre Dame? They deserved it - why don't you start telling them that?[/QUOTE]

ND is a very popular team nationwide. Many of their fans adore them based on being Irish or Catholic or both and did not even attend college there. I do not like ND, but I do understand and accept their national prominence in college football. Their losss yesterday was a big national college story, but was buried beneath all of the UM/Appalachia hoople. They won't be so lucky next week.

Moga III

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FrankMoga]ND is a very popular team nationwide. Many of their fans adore them based on being Irish or Catholic or both and did not even attend college there. I do not like ND, but I do understand and accept their national prominence in college football. Their losss yesterday was a big national college story, but was buried beneath all of the UM/Appalachia hoople. They won't be so lucky next week.

Moga III[/QUOTE]

I still don't understand why any Jets' fan would even care. We've got pro ball - this isn't Nebraska or Arkansas. I hope they lose every game this year - that way I won't have to hear about them on a pro football site.