Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Notre Dame vs Georgia Tech

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=vitosavello]I still don't understand why any Jets' fan would even care. We've got pro ball - this isn't Nebraska or Arkansas. I hope they lose every game this year - that way I won't have to hear about them on a pro football site.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough Hoss. The thread is clearly marked with "Notre Dame vs Georgia Tech" so you could easily surmise it's contents.

In the future,you will know to avoid this type of thread as the season progresses. I don not like all of the threads the Sar I starts regarding electronics, so I simpy do NOT open them. :)

It is all pretty simple actually.

With regards,

Frank Moga III, MD

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FrankMoga]ND is a very popular team nationwide. Many of their fans adore them based on being Irish or Catholic or both and did not even attend college there. I do not like ND, but I do understand and accept their national prominence in college football. Their losss yesterday was a big national college story, but was buried beneath all of the UM/Appalachia hoople. They won't be so lucky next week.

Moga III[/QUOTE]
    that's a bs reason to have a team loyalty. i'm part irish and cant stand those blowhards. sec is where it's at (maybe pac 10 to lesser extent)

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Klecko73isGod]Not to mention Jeff Smardzija, Darius Walker and Rhema McKnight. When you literally lose all of your skill position players, you're gonna take a step back, it's expected.[/QUOTE]

unless you're a true powerhouse like OSU. bye bye Ginn, Smith, Gonzo, Pittman, Pitcock, Richardson. What step back? BCS here we come

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jarule444]that's a bs reason to have a team loyalty. i'm part irish and cant stand those blowhards. sec is where it's at (maybe pac 10 to lesser extent)[/QUOTE]

Well, I happen to agree, but it IS a factor in their popularity. Is it the biggest factor? No, but it is a factor.

Moga III

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=NYBuckeye]unless you're a true powerhouse like OSU. bye bye Ginn, Smith, Gonzo, Pittman, Pitcock, Richardson. What step back? BCS here we come[/QUOTE]

OSU actually has UNDER performed with regards to the talent they have gotten over the past years. Their recent NC was after a very controversial INT call against Miami in 2003. They have inferior academics compared to ALL other Big Ten programs and have been mired in off the field problems with their players.

I actually find OSU a bit overrated. The University of Florida showed that to the entire nation last year.

Regards,

Moga III, MD FACS

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    They havent had top 5 recruting classes or anything....

14-0, 11-2, 8-4, 10-2, 12-1 and they've been overrated? tough crowd.

But I do hope ND gets better over the next few years. I had a blast 2 years ago watching the Fiesta Bowl.