Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Jets Who...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

Jets Who...

...as excited as I am about the Jets, my boy's Pop Warner team has opening day tomorrow. A full slate of games, coverage by ABC Sports, he's playing under the lights, I'm doing the announcing, excellent tunes stored on my IPOD...ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!

Fall is absolutely the best time of year. :cool:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I havent left my couch all day. I have done nothing but watched college Football and I love it.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JiF]I havent left my couch all day. I have done nothing but watched college Football and I love it.[/QUOTE]I spent the whole day helping Dwight move. The WHOLE FRIGGIN' DAY.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Klecko73isGod]I spent the whole day helping Dwight move. The WHOLE FRIGGIN' DAY.[/QUOTE]

Tomorrow and Monday are my days for that.

I guess you didnt miss much in regards to your Irish. Ouch! They looked like poop.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JiF]I havent left my couch all day. I have done nothing but watched college Football and I love it.[/QUOTE]

I wish, those used to be the days. Now Saturdays are days spent with kids and tons of other stuff, but stay out of my way on Sundays. :cool:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JiF]Tomorrow and Monday are my days for that.

I guess you didnt miss much in regards to your Irish. Ouch! They looked like poop.[/QUOTE]Yeah well I knew it was going to be a rebuilding year anyway. We're probably looking at 6-6.

You heading back to Jax tomorrow?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JiF]I havent left my couch all day. I have done nothing but watched college Football and I love it.[/QUOTE]

Ditto for me, and It has been a great day!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Ditto! I gotta get me an App St hat. :yes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Well we were on the right side of a 28-0 score! I never expected it to be a blowout, so there is optimism for the season right now. My son played well, recovered a kickoff (almost two, he rolled out of bounds on one) he was harping about one missed tackle afterwards, but other that that a good effort.

As an organization we went 5-1 today (wins for two Mitey Mite teams, Junior Pee Wees, Junior Midgets, Midgets) ...nice start to the season. :cool: