Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is Chansi Stuckeys Ceiling?

Hall Of Fame
    13, Knights Who say Ni street, Long Island, NY.
    [QUOTE=Jet Black]Sorry but he has more overall talent than Wayne Chrebet and can also return punts and kicks. I am not saying he will have as good a career because there are so many factors that come in to that e.g. injuries, competition, type of offense and just plain luck.

Let's be honest, [B]if Wayne Chrebet was a UDFA he probably would not have even made this team [/B] (unless he played special teams...). He never played on a team with this much talent at the receiver position.[/QUOTE]
    ..... uuuummmmmm, Wayne Chrebet was an UDFA, FYI....... and comparing Stuckey to Chrebet is a huge complement in my book.

[QUOTE=Jet Black]Sorry but he has more overall talent than Wayne Chrebet and can also return punts and kicks. I am not saying he will have as good a career because there are so many factors that come in to that e.g. injuries, competition, type of offense and just plain luck.

Let's be honest, if Wayne Chrebet was a UDFA he probably would not have even made this team (unless he played special teams...). He never played on a team with this much talent at the receiver position.[/QUOTE]

??? Wayne was an udfa out of hofstra & that's common knowledge here, so i thought.

But anyway the factor that weighs heaviest is will, not luck. Talent doesn't reach it's peak without will, and vice versa. Gotta stay healthy and prove durable of course, but luck is only whatever you make of it, in most cases.

Wayne was a helluva player, bottom line. Played with both Key, LC, and Moss, to name a few, so he played and excelled with what i could argue was more talent around him at his respective position.

He's the wrong guy to short change any way you look at it.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive]Chansi Stuckey is applied to the outside of buildings. I hope they use a nice acoustic tile.

Thanks for asking,

Bob Villa[/QUOTE]
    Oooooooo....... 'Stuckey'........

Btw, I love Stuckey and said as much on draft day, if anyone wants to look it up.

All Pro
    [url]http://inlinethumb16.webshots.com/11727/2755997720100312448S425x425Q85.jpg[/url]
    I think this pic is like the funniest ever, i cant stop laughing.....

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Starkweather]..... uuuummmmmm, Wayne Chrebet was an UDFA, FYI....... and comparing Stuckey to Chrebet is a huge complement in my book.[/QUOTE]

Dude, I know that and if he has a career any where close to Chrebet, he will be the steal of the decade. However, do you remember who Wayne competed against as a rookie UDFA in training camp and preseason? No, me neither. It certainly wasn't veterans like Coles, Cotchery, Mccareins or talents like Smith and Stuckey. I am not knocking Wayne but I don't think he would have made this 53 man roster as a rookie.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=JOHNNY JOHNSON]??? Wayne was an udfa out of hofstra & that's common knowledge here, so i thought.

But anyway the factor that weighs heaviest is will, not luck. Talent doesn't reach it's peak without will, and vice versa. Gotta stay healthy and prove durable of course, but luck is only whatever you make of it, in most cases.

Wayne was a helluva player, bottom line. Played with both Key, LC, and Moss, to name a few, so he played and excelled with what i could argue was more talent around him at his respective position.

He's the wrong guy to short change any way you look at it.[/QUOTE]

You are kidding yourself if you don't think Luck comes into the equation. He was very lucky that when he came to camp from Hofstra the talent level at WR was rather pedistrian to say the least. Did he make the most of his opportunity and go on to have a great career. ABSOLUTELY, I give him nothing but accolades for it, but are you telling me that if he had be invited to the camp of the Kurt Warner Rams, with Bruce, Horn, Az Akim etc. he makes that team? Be serious...