Thread: Need help from season tix holders...

All Pro

Need help from season tix holders...

I'm looking to get a couple of tickets to the Giants game for my Dad for his B-day.
    I've only been to the stadium a couple of times - how is the view from the plaza level in the end zones???
    It doesn't need to be "Rock Star" seating - just wondering if I'll be able to tell the difference between Vilma and Pennington from there!

Jets Insider VIP
    U cna see any player from ANYWHERE. End zone seats I don't like as much as seats towards the middle. Seats in the 100's 200's and 300's are GREAT no matter what.

All Pro
    Thanks SBIII.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=TDJETS10]Thanks SBIII.[/QUOTE]
    No problem. I have sat last row in section 303.. and I was able to see perfectly.

That is one thing about the stadium.. GREAT sight lines.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=TDJETS10]I'm looking to get a couple of tickets to the Giants game for my Dad for his B-day.
    I've only been to the stadium a couple of times - how is the view from the plaza level in the end zones???
    It doesn't need to be "Rock Star" seating - just wondering if I'll be able to tell the difference between Vilma and Pennington from there![/QUOTE]

I sit in the upper level in the end zone and I love it up there, you can see everything, you can see the play develop and you can call off sides before the ref does :P

ComeBackToNY sits right behind me he can vouch for the endzone seats too..........there really isn't a bad seat in the house...........