Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: official Practice Squad thread(non jets)

Bills Add 7 To Practice Squad
    Sunday, September 2, 2007 03:04 PM - Jeremy Noeson - WGR 550

(WGR 550) - Orchard Park native Jon Corto's career with the Buffalo Bills isn't over yet. The safety was signed to the Bills practice squad today after being cut on Tuesday.

Joining Corto on the practice squad are OL Christian Gaddis, DL Corey Mace, WR Scott Mayle, OL Nevin McCaskill, TE Derek Schouman and WR Justin Jenkins.

Schouman was one of the Bills seventh round picks this year. The former Boise State tight end was cut by the Bills on Saturday as the team put together its 53-man roster.

The eighth member of the practice squad is NFL international allocation player Daniel Watts. However, Watts does not count toward the total number of players on the practice squad, so the Bills do have room to sign one more player.

The Jacksonville Jaguars today signed eight players to their practice squad: CB Rashod Moulton, DL Walter Curry, OT Ryan Gibbons, DE Jeremy Mincey, QB Lester Ricard, RB D.D. Terry, TE Isaac Smolko and WR Charles Sharon. All eight of the players spent the preseason with the team and were waived in the final two roster cutdowns.

The Jaguars will have a ninth member of the practice squad in OT Sam Gutekunst, who spent the preseason with the team after three seasons in NFL Europa. The 6-6, 320-pound German national qualifies as the Jaguarsí International Practice Squad player.

Martin joins Titans practice squad
    By JIM WYATT
    Gannett Tennessee

The Titans signed former Montgomery Bell Academy quarterback Ingle Martin, who was released by the Green Bay Packers, to their practice squad today.

In addition to Martin, the Titans added these players to the practice squad:

--Linebacker Colin Allred
    --Offensive linemen Isaac Snell (former jet)and Mike Otto
    --Running back Quinton Ganther
    --Tight ends Cooper Wallace and Jamie Petrowski.

The Rams added quarterback Brock Berlin, plus at least three members of their 2007 draft class, to their practice squad Sunday.

Fifth-rounder Dustin Fry, a center; plus seventh-rounders Keith Jackson (defensive tackle) and Derek Stanley (wide receiver) will be part of the eight-man practice squad. Members of the practice squad work out with the team during the week but cannot play in games.

The Rams kept only two quarterbacks on their active roster, Marc Bulger and Gus Frerotte, so signing Berlin was a necessity to help the team get through practice during the week.

Meanwhile, free-agent defensive end Simeon Rice, who visited Rams Park on Friday but left without a contract, is visiting Denver Sunday

[QUOTE=JETSKI]D U M P, Dump Dump Dump????/[/QUOTE]

um ok mr 45 posts BUT we did a cut thread for other teams why not a practice squad thread

All Pro
    [size=5][b]its Important To Know Other Teams Practice Squads, When You Dont Get Laid[/b][/size] LOL ITS ABOUT THE THREAD NOT ME
    Last edited by Mikey Z 6; 09-02-2007 at 05:18 PM.

Keep doin what you do jetsrule, dust those haterz off. :yes:

[QUOTE=10PennyToColes87]And I want you to be banned, but we can't always get what we want. ;)[/QUOTE]

Please watch the personal attacks (use of the word homo has negative connotations and is offensive to people) and reread the TOS.

Thank You

Frank Moga III

The San Diego Chargers have announced their eight-player practice squad, brining back seven of training campís most impressive undrafted rookies and one three-year veteran who has bounced around between NFL practice squads and NFL Europa.

The 2007 practice squad consists of defensive linemen Andre Coleman, Keith Grennan and Louis Leonard; linebackers Jyles Tucker and Nick Roach; safety Tra Battle; running back Eldra Buckley and offensive tackle Tony Pape.

Pape is the only non-rookie in the bunch. The former Michigan standout was a seventh-round pick of the Miami Dolphins in 2004. He spent two years on the Dolphins practice squad and also played for the Berlin Thunder. No word on whether his practice squad invite was a sympathetic move following his alma materís defeat to Appalachian State.

There is no surprise that the team brought back five players to the defensive front seven, as that was where training campís most heated battles took place. Nick Roach was only overtaken by Brandon Siler during the final week of the preseason. Also, Jyles Tucker fought Marques Harris down to the wire.

Coleman would have made the team over Derreck Robinson had the team kept seven defensive linemen. Leonard was unable to challenge Brandon McKinney but has equally impressive size (6-foot-4, 330 lbs.) and impressed coaches by staying late after practices to refine his techniques. Grennan stuck because of his high motor and ability to hold ground at the point of attack.

Buckley benefited from the toe injury to Germaine Race. Had Race stayed healthy, he would be on the practice squad instead of Buckley. Nonetheless, Buckley impressed in the preseason finale by carrying 18 times for 56 yards and adding a 10-yard reception.

The practice squad is the first place the Chargers look for injury replacements, giving these players a chance to get called up midseason. Last year, McKinney and Steve Gregory started out on the practice squad before being called up. Both made the team again this season.

The practice squad is also a great vehicle for players to fine-tune their skills in preparation for a roster push the following year. Jeromey Clary spent last season on the practice squad before breaking through and winning a job on the active roster.

Lightning Quicks: Two players waived by the Chargers this weekend quickly landed on their feet. Greg Camarillo and Cory Lekkerkerker both signed with the Dolphins, reuniting for their former offensive coordinator, Cam Cameron. The Dolphins offense also features former Chargers Jesse Chatman, Justin Peelle and Cleo Lemon. Additionally, Chase Page, a seventh-round pick of the

Saints sign seven to practice squad

The Associated Press

A day after making the final cuts of training camp, the New Orleans Saints on Sunday signed seven players to the team's practice squad, including quarterback Tyler Palko, the team announced.

Palko, a free agent who had been among the all-time passing leaders at Pittsburgh, was among five quarterbacks practicing with the Saints during training camp and outlasted Matt Baker and Jason Fife in the battle to be the Saints' third quarterback.

The rest of the practice squad also consists of players who failed to survive the final cut - fullback Kevin Dudley, guard Tim Duckworth, defensive end Willie Evans, linebacker Marvin Mitchell, cornerback Anwar Phillips and safety Chris Reis.

All Pro
    wow! FIGHT's about to go down SB111 and jetsrule128

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FrankMoga]Please watch the personal attacks (use of the word homo has negative connotations and is offensive to people) and reread the TOS.

Thank You

Frank Moga III[/QUOTE]
    Suck my d*ck.

[QUOTE=10PennyToColes87]Suck my d*ck.[/QUOTE]

enjoy your vacation :)

All Pro
    wow! this is turning into a meelee...JET ball is back for sure I tell YA!
    Last edited by TechJet; 09-02-2007 at 07:22 PM.

[QUOTE=10PennyToColes87]Suck my d*ck.[/QUOTE]

This is very offensive to me and perhaps others.

Please edit your post or I will be forced to perhaps alert a moderator for further evaluation and possible intervention.

My nephews are at the house today and could see this. :huh:

Thank you in advance

With warm regards,

Frank Moga III

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jetsrule128]enjoy your vacation :)[/QUOTE]
    I really don't care. Unlike you, I don't live on this messageboard, you f*ckin' freak.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FrankMoga]This is very offensive to me and perhaps others.

Please edit your post or I will be forced to perhaps alert a moderator for further evaluation and possible intervention.

My nephews are at the house today and could see this. :huh:

Thank you in advance

With warm regards,

Frank Moga III[/QUOTE]
    Alert a mod.

[QUOTE=10PennyToColes87]I really don't care. Unlike you, I don't live on this messageboard, you f*ckin' freak.[/QUOTE]

excuse me i don't have 18000 posts

you also have more posts then me

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jetsrule128]excuse me i don't have 18000 posts

you also have more posts then me[/QUOTE]
    You also have 100 other usernames than me.

And you hide in bushes.

[QUOTE=10PennyToColes87]You also have 100 other usernames than me.

And you hide in bushes.[/QUOTE]

and you would not if you were near by