Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: official Practice Squad thread(non jets)

Veteran
    This is going to get locked pretty quick if this keeps up

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=jetsrule128]and you would not if you were near by[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, you're right, I would not.

[QUOTE=10PennyToColes87]Alert a mod.[/QUOTE]

In the time I have been a member here, I have NEVER alerted a mod over anything. However, I would just ask that you edit the post before such an act would have to ensue.

The language you are using is offensive and not needed in this type of venue.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

With warm regards,

Franklin Moga III

[QUOTE=ThePenguin]This is going to get locked pretty quick if this keeps up[/QUOTE]

yeah this is not how i envisined this thread

sorry mods

Veteran
    [QUOTE=FrankMoga]In the time I have been a member here, I have NEVER alerted a mod over anything. However, I would just ask that you edit the post before such an act would have to ensue.

The language you are using is offensive and not needed in this type of venue.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

With warm regards,

Franklin Moga III[/QUOTE]

Moga, i understand what your doing but its just not worth it. Let him be Immature and disrespectful, it just makes him look like a low life

[QUOTE=jetsrule128]yeah this is not how i envisined this thread

sorry mods[/QUOTE]

The thread is a good one and should be continued. I think we can all trust that 10pennytocoles just got a little hot headed. I fully have faith that he will edit his posts to comply with the TOS.

Franklin

[QUOTE=ThePenguin]Moga, i understand what your doing but its just not worth it. Let him be Immature and disrespectful, it just makes him look like a low life[/QUOTE]

NO problem.

Moga III

All Pro
    WOW! JET BALL is really back...the fight is just starting NOW! :eek:

Veteran
    Keep them coming Jetsrule.

[QUOTE=ThePenguin]Keep them coming Jetsrule.[/QUOTE]

if you insist let me go get more

bengals- Besides Uperesa, the six other players added to the practice squad were safety John Busing, wide receiver Bennie Brazell, fullback Chris Manderino, defensive tackle Matt Toeaina, tight end Tim Day, and guard Nate Livings

Colts re-sign 8 players to NFL practice squad

Associated Press - September 2, 2007 6:54 PM ET

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - The Indianapolis Colts re-signed quarterback Josh Betts and receiver Trent Shelton to their eight-man practice squad today, even as they continued searching for a veteran running back to add to the active roster.

Betts spent all of last season on the practice squad since the Colts had only two active quarterbacks - Super Bowl MVP Peyton Manning and backup Jim Sorgi.

Shelton was 1 of the team's final cuts and had been praised over the last two weeks of the preseason by coach Tony Dungy.

The Colts also re-signed tight end Gijon Robinson and guards Joe Lobdell and Sam Wilder, all of whom were cut yesterday when Indy pared its roster to the mandatory limit of 53. Receiver Aaron Brown and guard Travis Leitko were re-signed after being cut last week by the Colts.

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — The Denver Broncos on Sunday signed eight players to their practice squad, Head Coach Mike Shanahan announced. All eight players competed in the club’s 2007 training camp.

Players signed to the Broncos’ practice squad were safety Steve Cargile, center Greg Eslinger, guard Mark Fenton, quarterback Darrell Hackney, defensive tackle Steven Harris, wide receiver Glenn Martinez, safety Roderick Rogers and tackle Cliff Washburn.

cowboys

Signed to Practice Squad:
    WR Mike Jefferson
    QB Richard Bartel
    CB Quincy Butler
    DE Marcus Smith
    TE Rodney Hannah
    RB Alonzo Coleman
    LB Khari Long