Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brian De Palma: Worthless Pile Of Hollywood $hit.

[QUOTE=kennyo7]Guys like Ted Nugent and [B]John Wayne[/B].[/QUOTE]
    Wait a sec - John Wayne is now prey to your wrath? You are the liberal Rambo, a terrifying behemoth who takes no prisoners.

[QUOTE=sackdance]Wait a sec - John Wayne is now prey to your wrath? You are the liberal Rambo, a terrifying behemoth who takes no prisoners.[/QUOTE]
    John Wayne=Ted Nugent
    Tough guys in fantasy land. Pu$$ies in real life. Both are draft dodgers who supported their respective wars. OK for others to sacrifice their lives for a cause that they believed in, but not them.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=kennyo7]Yes. Hypocrisy is hypocrisy, no matter who is guilty of it.[/QUOTE]

Kenny, has it ever ocurred to you that many of the so-called conscientious objectors are really just p*ssies who are too afraid/proud to admit that they are p*ssies and so they invent some "conscientious objection" to feebly try to paint their p*ssiness in a flattering light?

I agree that supporting a war and dodging a draft makes one a p*ssy. But so does dodging a draft and trying to say you aren't a p*ssy because you "conscientiously object" to the war. How convenient, really? The draft comes along and hey, you can always say, "Well, I'd serve and fight. Sure I would. Just not in [I]this[/I] war...." If you believe that, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you....

I love it that liberals have found this new respect for people who have served. Seems that when Bob Dole and George HW Bush ran against a draft dodger, military service wasn't a big deal. Now, it is. Must be a coincidence....

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan]I'm not worked up over it. I'm just voicing my opinion that De Palma, along with most of Hollywood is an America/military hating pile of $hit.[/QUOTE]

I wonder how long they would last in Iran!

[QUOTE=jets5ever]Kenny, has it ever ocurred to you that many of the so-called conscientious objectors are really just p*ssies who are too afraid/proud to admit that they are p*ssies and so they invent some "conscientious objection" to feebly try to paint their p*ssiness in a flattering light?

I agree that supporting a war and dodging a draft makes one a p*ssy. But so does dodging a draft and trying to say you aren't a p*ssy because you "conscientiously object" to the war. How convenient, really? The draft comes along and hey, you can always say, "Well, I'd serve and fight. Sure I would. Just not in [I]this[/I] war...." If you believe that, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you....

I love it that liberals have found this new respect for people who have served. Seems that when Bob Dole and George HW Bush ran against a draft dodger, military service wasn't a big deal. Now, it is. Must be a coincidence....[/QUOTE]

You need to actually read what is being said and not just rant. I never said military service is important. Its not. However when you call yourself a "war president" or wear a halloween costume pretending to be a Naval aviator and land on a flight deck in a pathetic photo-op display, you desrve the criticism. When did Bill Clinton ever pretend to be a millitary man or warrior?? When ? heres the answer: Never. Dubya MADE IT AN ISSUE through his actions. Likewise when Ted Nugent talks tough and The Duke Acts tough while criticizing others....they also make it an issue.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=kennyo7]You need to actually read what is being said and not just rant. I never said military service is important. Its not. However when you call yourself a "war president" or wear a halloween costume pretending to be a Naval aviator and land on a flight deck in a pathetic photo-op display, you desrve the criticism. When did Bill Clinton ever pretend to be a millitary man or warrior?? When ? heres the answer: Never. Dubya MADE IT AN ISSUE through his actions. Likewise when Ted Nugent talks tough and The Duke Acts tough while criticizing others....they also make it an issue.[/QUOTE]

Uh, boss, Dubya [I]was[/I] a fighter pilot, though. That's the thing. He wasn't much of one, and his records is nothing to brag about, but he was one.

Besides, when I did I mention Bush? I am talking about people who dodged the draft and whether or not they are p*ssies. Not people who served in the National Guard. You can argue over whether that is "dodging" or not, but it'd be tough to do without insulting pretty much everyone who is or has ever served in the National Guard.

In your opinion, is Bill Clinton a p*ssy for dodging the draft? I suspect you don't think he is and I suspect you'll cite his "objections" to the Vietnam War as your evidence suppporting that claim. It will be laughable and simply further the crystal clear contention that you are a mouth-foaming true believer whose opinions aren't even his own.

[QUOTE=jets5ever]Uh, boss, Dubya [I]was[/I] a fighter pilot, though. That's the thing. He wasn't much of one, and his records is nothing to brag about, but he was one.

Besides, when I did I mention Bush? I am talking about people who dodged the draft and whether or not they are p*ssies. Not people who served in the National Guard. You can argue over whether that is "dodging" or not, but it'd be tough to do without insulting pretty much everyone who is or has ever served in the National Guard.

In your opinion, is Bill Clinton a p*ssy for dodging the draft? I suspect you don't think he is and I suspect you'll cite his "objections" to the Vietnam War as your evidence suppporting that claim. It will be laughable and simply further the crystal clear contention that you are a mouth-foaming true believer whose opinions aren't even his own.[/QUOTE]

My opinions are not my own??? Whos are they? Are your opinions your own? I mean are they truly original or a re they (like everyone elses) based on influences (in your case influenced by Milton Friedman, Thomas Sowell, Ronald Reagan).

Do I think Bill Clinton pu$$ied out of serving? Absolutely. Do i think he (and hundreds of thousands of others) was honestly against the war? Absolutely. Is that justification for not serving? YES!!! Let me ask you, if a German refused to serve in Hitler's army because he objected Hitler's policies is he considered a "pu$$Y??? Im not comparing Hitler's policy to America's policy in Vietnam. Im mearly comparing two people objecting and refusing to serve.

BTW calling Bush a "fighter pilot" is kinda like calling Colonel Sanders a Military Leader.

[QUOTE=kennyo7]My opinions are not my own??? Whos are they? Are your opinions your own? I mean are they truly original or a re they (like everyone elses) based on influences (in your case influenced by Milton Friedman, Thomas Sowell, Ronald Reagan).

Do I think Bill Clinton pu$$ied out of serving? Absolutely. Do i think he (and hundreds of thousands of others) was honestly against the war? Absolutely. Is that justification for not serving? YES!!! Let me ask you, if a German refused to serve in Hitler's army because he objected Hitler's policies is he considered a "pu$$Y??? Im not comparing Hitler's policy to America's policy in Vietnam. Im mearly comparing two people objecting and refusing to serve.

BTW calling Bush a "fighter pilot" is kinda like calling Colonel Sanders a Military Leader.[/QUOTE]

Well, it's a good thing Clinton never sent a single American troop into battle.

[QUOTE=kennyo7]What are you talking about?
    Im simply bashing the so called "heroes" conservative guys like DeanPatsFan look up too. Guys like Ted Nugent and John Wayne. These phonies talk the tough talk but failed to live up to it in the real world.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but we already have a thread about Nugent. I was really looking forward to bashing De Palma.

[QUOTE=pauliec]Well, it's a good thing Clinton never sent a single American troop into battle.[/QUOTE]

Please read the threads. I said :

[QUOTE][B]I never said military service is important. Its not. [/B] However when you call yourself a "war president" or wear a halloween costume pretending to be a Naval aviator and land on a flight deck in a pathetic photo-op display, you desrve the criticism. [/QUOTE]

Now you might have a point if Clinton wore a fighter pilot costume and served a copilot landing a plane on an aircraft carrier or if he paraded himself as a "war president"....but he did not...hence you have no point

[QUOTE=kennyo7]Please read the threads. I said :

Now you might have a point if Clinton wore a fighter pilot costume and served a copilot landing a plane on an aircraft carrier or if he paraded himself as a "war president"....but he did not...hence you have no point[/QUOTE]

Bush is a War-time President. What's the difference? He may not be a good one, but he is one.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=kennyo7]My opinions are not my own??? Whos are they? Are your opinions your own? I mean are they truly original or a re they (like everyone elses) based on influences (in your case influenced by Milton Friedman, Thomas Sowell, Ronald Reagan).

BTW calling Bush a "fighter pilot" is kinda like calling Colonel Sanders a Military Leader.[/QUOTE]

So, Clinton is a p*ssy for not serving but is also simultaneously justified for p*ssying out of serving? Got it. Neat trick, that. People in Hitler's Germany were arrested or worse for not serving when compelled. Takes far more bravery to do that than to merely and conveniently state that you are against the war, and then go smoke pot at college and gaze at your navel.
    Clinton was a complete and utter p*ssy and I HIGHLY doubt he would have served in ANY war, because he is such a complete are utter p*ssy and his objection to the Vietnam war were likely the result more of his complete and uteer p*ssiness and not anything else. Only a liberal can try to make a virtue out of being a complete p*ssy.

Bush flew fighter planes, though.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=kennyo7]Please read the threads. I said :

Now you might have a point if Clinton wore a fighter pilot costume and served a copilot landing a plane on an aircraft carrier or if he paraded himself as a "war president"....but he did not...hence you have no point[/QUOTE]

Bush was a fighter pilot and is a war president. You seriously are a sad little man.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jets5ever]Bush was a fighter pilot and is a war president..[/QUOTE]

Bush was a fighter pilot just like somebody who threw a football in their backyard was an NFL quarterback.

I've logged in more hours than Bush...and I'm just some dumba** plumber.

[QUOTE=jets5ever]So, Clinton is a p*ssy for not serving but is also simultaneously justified for p*ssying out of serving? Got it. Neat trick, that. People in Hitler's Germany were arrested or worse for not serving when compelled. Takes far more bravery to do that than to merely and conveniently state that you are against the war, and then go smoke pot at college and gaze at your navel.
    Clinton was a complete and utter p*ssy and I HIGHLY doubt he would have served in ANY war, because he is such a complete are utter p*ssy and his objection to the Vietnam war were likely the result more of his complete and uteer p*ssiness and not anything else. Only a liberal can try to make a virtue out of being a complete p*ssy.

Bush flew fighter planes, though.[/QUOTE]

Wow I didnt know yo know Bill Clinton personally.
    So Cllinton is a p*ssy for getting a deferment to avoid going to Vietnam. What do you call one who gets daddy to bump him up the list to join the air national guard in order to avoid going to vietnam??? I call him a spoiled p*ssy who pretends to be something hes not.

[QUOTE=jets5ever]Bush was a fighter pilot and is a war president. You seriously are a sad little man.[/QUOTE]

Bush was a fighter pilot??? Please dont insult the thousands who held that title proudly and actually served there country. Anyone who was around at that time will tell you that joining the Air National Guard during the vietnam era was no different than dodging the draft . The difference is those lucky enough to be born to privileged families got to duck the "draft dodger" label by joining the guard

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=kennyo7]Wow I didnt know yo know Bill Clinton personally.
    So Cllinton is a p*ssy for getting a deferment to avoid going to Vietnam. What do you call one who gets daddy to bump him up the list to join the air national guard in order to avoid going to vietnam??? I call him a spoiled p*ssy who pretends to be something hes not.[/QUOTE]

I never commented on whether Bush is a p*ssy or not. I think he is and his service record is nothing to brag about at all. However, you dont know Ted Nugent personally but have no problem calling him a p*ssy. Ditto for me and Clinton. And yes, IMO, people who dodged the draft, like Clinton and Nugent, are total p*ssies. You seriously have a reading comprehension problem.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=kennyo7]Bush was a fighter pilot??? Please dont insult the thousands who held that title proudly and actually served there country. Anyone who was around at that time will tell you that joining the Air National Guard during the vietnam era was no different than dodging the draft . The difference is those lucky enough to be born to privileged families got to duck the "draft dodger" label by joining the guard[/QUOTE]

Bush few planes, though, right? He was a fighter pilot. He wasn't much of one and his service record is nothing to brag about and I agree that his daddy helped him avoid being drafted and that he is a p*ssy for this. All I am saying is that he was a fighter pilot. That is a true statement. Just like unborn children are alive and human is a true statement. Your inability to acknowledge basic facts is clouded by your severe, pervasive and irrational hatred of George Bush.

[QUOTE=jets5ever]Bush few planes, though, right? He was a fighter pilot. He wasn't much of one and his service record is nothing to brag about and I agree that his daddy helped him avoid being drafted and that he is a p*ssy for this. All I am saying is that he was a fighter pilot. That is a true statement. Just like unborn children are alive and human is a true statement. Your inability to acknowledge basic facts is clouded by your severe, pervasive and irrational hatred of George Bush.[/QUOTE]

This once again shows your simpleton like black and white thinking. The fact that you cant recognize that things are not this simple is why your thought process is so lacking. Again, an unborn child is in the most rudimentary sense alive and human. But the fact that you cant distinguish between a 12 week old fetus and a 12 week old infant is just an example of how primitive your thought process is. Likewise the fact that you consider Bush a fighter pilot is equally pathetic. I guess this is cause your thought process is clouded by your severe, pervasive and irrational support for George Bush

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=kennyo7] I guess this is cause your thought process is clouded by your severe, pervasive and irrational support for George Bush[/QUOTE]
    And yours by your severe irrational hatred of GWB.