Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brian De Palma: Worthless Pile Of Hollywood $hit.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kennyo7]This once again shows your simpleton like black and white thinking. The fact that you cant recognize that things are not this simple is why your thought process is so lacking. Again, an unborn child is in the most rudimentary sense alive and human. But the fact that you cant distinguish between a 12 week old fetus and a 12 week old infant is just an example of how primitive your thought process is. Likewise the fact that you consider Bush a fighter pilot is equally pathetic. I guess this is cause your thought process is clouded by your severe, pervasive and irrational support for George Bush[/QUOTE]
    I never said I can't distinguish things. I certainly can. Again, I am not arguing about distinctions, I am asserting facts. You are (again) arguing against statements I have not made.

I am merely stating that unborn children are both alive and human. That is an assertion of fact with which you agree. It is also a true statement. I also stated that Bush was a fighter pilot because he was. You agree to this as well. I am asserting facts with which you agree. I never stated that an unborn child is indistinguishable from an infant.

It has nothing to do with support of Bush. You are simply unable to grasp simple things. I HAVE to keep things simple when dealing with you, since you don't even acknowledge basic facts and you puposefully misinterpret things to create straw men since you are utterly incapable of any other type of discussion. Self-righteous, arrogant and aggressive sanctimoniousness is all you are capable of using in a discussion. You wake up in the morning, go to DailyKos and Juan Cole's sites and Think Progess, arm yourself with talking points, and proceed to this site. That's your deal and everyone knows it.
    Last edited by jets5ever; 09-07-2007 at 09:03 AM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jets5ever]I never said I can't distinguish things. I certainly can. Again, I am not arguing about distinctions, I am asserting facts. You are (again) arguing against statements I have not made.

I am merely stating that unborn children are both alive and human. That is an assertion of fact with which you agree. It is also a true statement. I also stated that Bush was a fighter pilot because he was. You agree to this as well. I am asserting facts with which you agree. I never stated that an unborn child is indistinguishable from an infant.

It has nothing to do with support of Bush. You are simply unable to grasp simple things. I HAVE to keep things simple when dealing with you, since you don't even acknowledge basic facts and you puposefully misinterpret things to create straw men since you are utterly incapable of any other type of discussion. Self-righteous, arrogant and aggressive sanctimoniousness is all you are capable of using in a discussion. [B] You wake up in the morning, go to DailyKos and Juan Cole's sites and Think Progess, arm yourself with talking points, and proceed to this site. That's your deal and everyone knows it[/B].[/QUOTE]

As opposed to you who read the NRO or Thomas Sowell's latest column and regurgitate their talking points? Are you kidding me? Ive yet to see you (or anyone else for that matter) who has come up with an idea that is truly original and heasent been based on what they read elsewhere. Gimme a break with this crap you hypocrite!

As for being self righteous/arrogant...have you read any of your posts lately?? I havent seen one post from you that hasnt included a personal insult directed to someone whos ideas you disagree with. In fact your posts contain noting but insults and no counterargument on your part
    Last edited by kennyo7; 09-07-2007 at 03:26 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kennyo7]As opposed to you who read the NRO or Thomas Sowell's latest column and regurgitate their talking points? Are you kidding me? Ive yet to see you (or anyone else for that matter) who has come up with an idea that is truly original and heasent been based on what they read elsewhere. Gimme a break with this crap you hypocrite!

As for being self righteous/arrogant...have you read any of your posts lately?? I havent seen one post from you that hasnt included a personal insult directed to someone whos ideas you disagree with. In fact your posts contain noting but insults and no counterargument on your part[/QUOTE]

You are a sad, sad, sad little man....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jets5ever]You are a sad, sad, sad little man....[/QUOTE]
    Not as pathetic as you are
    Try coming up with new lines, eventually you might find one thats remotely amusing. I mean since your comments are not the least bit informative, you may as well be entertaining.