Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Terrorist plot foiled in Germany

[QUOTE=Neil Diamond]You are so self-important it is nauseating.[/QUOTE]
    Thank you for the compliment.
    I take it you are one of the simpletons who buys into the notion of "we are fighting them there so we dont fight them here"

[QUOTE=kennyo7]Thank you for the compliment.
    I take it you are one of the simpletons who buys into the notion of "we are fighting them there so we dont fight them here"[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's it. A "Simpleton." there's no way I could be as important as you are....

[QUOTE=HDCentStOhio]Nothing incorrect about any of these statements. Last time I checked, Germany was abroad.[/QUOTE]
    If they'll go to Germany, they can certainly cross our porous borders. McFly?

flushingjet
    talk about simpletons

those who think [i]theyre[/i] only [i]here[/i] (SA, Pakistan, Afghanistan)

but not over [i]here[/i] (Iraq, Iran, Germany, UK, USA, etc)

thanks but ill just follow the smell of burnt flesh and semtex

ill figure out where they are at even if you cant

[QUOTE=flushingjet]talk about simpletons

but not over [i]here[/i] (Iraq, Iran, Germany, UK, USA, etc)

thanks but ill just follow the smell of burnt flesh and semtex

ill figure out where they are at even if you cant[/QUOTE]

ooohhhhh! be careful, you re going against he who knows the absolute truth!

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=kennyo7]Thank you for the compliment.
    I take it you are one of the simpletons who buys into the notion of "we are fighting them there so we dont fight them here"[/QUOTE]

this versus the braindead liberal passive-reactive apologists who think it's just dandy that the terrorists are tried and convicted after the fact....

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]but hey- I understand your outrage; stories like this are a dagger in the heart for the rat-wing who whine like b!tches that the President is losing the fight on the war against terror....[/QUOTE]

Who's outraged?

I'm not outraged...not at all. I'm just overcome with a sense of irony. Pakistan seems like it has more of a terrorist aiding and embedding problem than our compadres in Iraq.

Pakistan...the new Saudi Arabia.

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]

but hey- I understand your outrage; stories like this are a dagger in the heart for the rat-wing who whine like b!tches that the President is losing the fight on the war against terror....[/QUOTE]

In general, Democrats are the only real reason to vote for Republicans. - Thomas Sowell

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=flushingjet]talk about simpletons

but not over [i]here[/i] (Iraq, Iran, Germany, UK, USA, etc)[/QUOTE]

But alas, you are right. 20% of the 9/11 hijackers were NOT from Saudi Arabia.

And it's true. Most gang violence comes from the inner cities. That's why law enforcement carpet bombs dairy farms to combat it. Those cows had MS-13 program related activities...

And yes...we can follow the smell of burnt flesh and semtex. And it leads directly to Pakistan. Don't you pay attention?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=kennyo7]I agree. It [I]is[/I] spectacularly stupid to say we are fighting them there so we wouldnt have to fight them here or anywhere else. But you are wrong about noone ever saying this. This is exactly the BS this administration was selling :

From WH Press Secretary Scott Mclellan

[url]http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2005/06/20050627-3.html#b[/url]

George W Bush
    [url]http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2005/06/20050628-7.html[/url]

George W Bush (again)
    [url]http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2004/10/20041025-4.html[/url]

Selective memory J5E????[/QUOTE]

Kenny, you cannot possibly be this stupid. I simply refuse to believe that you are this arrogant about your inability to read.

Cr asked why there would be terrorism somewhere "besides Iraq." He also stated that we are in Iraq so that we won't have to fight terrorism "anywhere else." Bush NEVER stated nor implied that the entirety of the WOT is confined to Iraq or that we are in Iraq because our presence there would completely and 100% isolate all fights against terrorism to Iraq. Your quotes are out of scope. This is basic reading comprehension. You are simply a child.

[QUOTE=jets5ever] Bush NEVER stated nor implied that the entirety of the WOT is confined to Iraq or that we are in Iraq because our presence there would completely and 100% isolate all fights against terrorism to Iraq. [/QUOTE]

yeah we'll get to Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, after Iraq is settled, should be sometime in the next two centuries, three centuries max.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=bitonti]yeah we'll get to Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, after Iraq is settled, should be sometime in the next two centuries, three centuries max.[/QUOTE]

Quit being such a libtard.

There are NO terrorists in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. Those people are good "folks".

Jesus f*cking Christ, Bit...20% of the 9/11 hijackers weren't from Saudi Arabia... :steamin:

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan]Quit being such a libtard.
    [/QUOTE]

please PK the preferred nomenclature is 'defeatocrat'

get it straight

[QUOTE=jets5ever]Kenny, you cannot possibly be this stupid. I simply refuse to believe that you are this arrogant about your inability to read.

Cr asked why there would be terrorism somewhere "besides Iraq." He also stated that we are in Iraq so that we won't have to fight terrorism "anywhere else." Bush NEVER stated nor implied that the entirety of the WOT is confined to Iraq or that we are in Iraq because our presence there would completely and 100% isolate all fights against terrorism to Iraq. Your quotes are out of scope. This is basic reading comprehension. You are simply a child.[/QUOTE]

You ar like a broken record. You keep regurgitating the same old insults like the 5 year old you are. Really, its about time you grew up. Learn how to read. Bush's words are very simple. What part of "[B]We are fighting these terrorists with our military in Afghanistan and Iraq and beyond so we do not have to face them in the streets of our own cities [/B] ". do you not understand?? What do you think this staement is meant to imply and does it make any sense?

I though you had to be smart to get into Princeton? Who did your daddy pay off to get you in? Please use your little brain and try to explain why you think by fighting terrorists in Afghanistan + Iraq , we will not have to fight them here in the USA? What in your warped mind justifies such a stupid statement?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=kennyo7]You ar like a broken record. You keep regurgitating the same old insults like the 5 year old you are. Really, its about time you grew up. Learn how to read. Bush's words are very simple. What part of "[B]We are fighting these terrorists with our military in Afghanistan and Iraq and beyond so we do not have to face them in the streets of our own cities [/B] ". do you not understand?? What do you think this staement is meant to imply and does it make any sense?

I though you had to be smart to get into Princeton? Who did your daddy pay off to get you in? Please use your little brain and try to explain why you think by fighting terrorists in Afghanistan + Iraq , we will not have to fight them here in the USA? What in your warped mind justifies such a stupid statement?[/QUOTE]

(sigh) I never opined on whether Bush's statement is true - that is outside the scope of my argument and the truth or untruth of Bush's words is completely irrelevant to my point. I merely said Bush statement is inconsistent with cr's characterization of it. Bush never said what cr implied that Bush said. You are arguing against a statement I never made.

You really, really, really ought to learn how to read and follow simple logic.

[QUOTE=jets5ever](sigh) I never opined on whether Bush's statement is true - that is outside the scope of my argument and the truth or untruth of Bush's words is completely irrelevant to my point. I merely said Bush statement is inconsistent with cr's characterization of it. Bush never said what cr implied that Bush said. You are arguing against a statement I never made.

You really, really, really ought to learn how to read and follow simple logic.[/QUOTE]

Follow simple logic????
    Here are the two statements:

CR's

[QUOTE]Why would there be terrorism somewhere besides Iraq? [B]I thought we were there so we wouldn't have to fight them here or anywhere else? [/B] Crazy.......[/QUOTE]

and Bush's

[QUOTE]"[B]We are fighting these terrorists with our military in Afghanistan and Iraq and beyond so we do not have to face them in the streets of our own cities [/B] ".[/QUOTE]

Now look closely and read them carefully.
    Are you honestly telling me CR's interpretation is any different than what Bush is saying?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=kennyo7]Follow simple logic????
    Here are the two statements:

CR's

and Bush's

Now look closely and read them carefully.
    Are you honestly telling me CR's interpretation is any different than what Bush is saying?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Afghanistan and "beyond" = "anywhere else" besides Iraq. Cr is implying that Bush said we'd fight with our military [I]only in Iraq[/I] and that doing so would mean we didn't have to fight them "anywhere else." We are, according to Bush, fighting with our military in Afghanistan and "beyond." These are places in addition to Iraq. Or, Bush said our military is fighting in more places than Iraq. The two statements are inconsistent with one another because cr's description of Bush's words is pathetically ignorant. This is simply not a debatable point, Kenny.

Lastly, Bush said that we are using our military in ALL of these multiple locations (at a minimum three locations, A,I and 'beyond') so that we don't have to face them in "our streets." Unless there is no other location in the entire world than the streets of our cities, Bush's words cannot possibly mean "anywhere else." The fact that more locations exist than our city streets AND the fact that Bush said we are fighting "beyond", only an ignorant person or a person who is purposefully misconstruing Bush's words to create a straw man could possibly interpret his words as cr did.

Lastly, just offering some friendly advice here - your best option at this point is to drop this subject. (It's not going very well for you....)

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jets5ever]Lastly, just offering some friendly advice here - your best option at this point is to drop this subject. (It's not going very well for you....)[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://media.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/congress/members/photos/228/C000858.jpg[/IMG]

Now THAT'S some good advice.

Wide stance just isn't gonna cut the mustard...

[QUOTE=jets5ever]Yes. Afghanistan and "beyond" = "anywhere else" besides Iraq. Cr is implying that Bush said we'd fight with our military [I]only in Iraq[/I] and that doing so would mean we didn't have to fight them "anywhere else." We are, according to Bush, fighting with our military in Afghanistan and "beyond." These are places in addition to Iraq. Or, Bush said our military is fighting in more places than Iraq. The two statements are inconsistent with one another because cr's description of Bush's words is pathetically ignorant. This is simply not a debatable point, Kenny.

Lastly, Bush said that we are using our military in ALL of these multiple locations (at a minimum three locations, A,I and 'beyond') so that we don't have to face them in "our streets." Unless there is no other location in the entire world than the streets of our cities, Bush's words cannot possibly mean "anywhere else." The fact that more locations exist than our city streets AND the fact that Bush said we are fighting "beyond", only an ignorant person or a person who is purposefully misconstruing Bush's words to create a straw man could possibly interpret his words as cr did.

Lastly, just offering some friendly advice here - your best option at this point is to drop this subject. (It's not going very well for you....)[/QUOTE]

Dude, you are making things up. The words Bush used are very clear. He did NOT say "beyond" he specifically said Iraq and Afghanistan. Read the quote its in plain English.

And suppose he did say "there in beyond". Does that make any sense to you? Does fighting an ill defined enemy elsewhere prevent them from attacking us in the USA as well?? Really you cant be serious

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=kennyo7]Dude, you are making things up. The words Bush used are very clear. He did NOT say "beyond" he specifically said Iraq and Afghanistan. Read the quote its in plain English.

And suppose he did say "there in beyond". Does that make any sense to you? Does fighting an ill defined enemy elsewhere prevent them from attacking us in the USA as well?? Really you cant be serious[/QUOTE]

"We are fighting these terrorists with our military in [B]Afghanistan and Iraq and beyond [/B] so we do not have to face them in the streets of our own cities " -- That is the quote YOU attributed to Bush.

He clearly does say "beyond." You are a fool.

Again, I never once said I agree with Bush on this. I don't.

However, I will not stand for people intentionally distorting what he is saying, like cr did.

You can say whatever you want. You're too far gone to matter. But cr has at least some credibility.