Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hannity Lies To Discredit Ron Paul After Debate

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Hannity Lies To Discredit Ron Paul After Debate

[QUOTE]Claims "Paulites" flood voted to skew text poll, yet only one vote per phone number was allowed

Fox News and Sean Hannity tried to discredit Ron Paul last night after the latest debate by claiming the Texas Congressman's runaway success in the subsequent text messaging poll was due to "Paulites" flood voting, when in fact only one vote per phone number was allowed.

Ernest Raposa, a viewer in New Bedford, MA, decided to text in his support for Ron Paul and received a message back stating, "FOX News UVOTE: Thank you for voting! Watch Hannity & Colmes for the results."

"As the show progressed, it became obvious, as we have seen previously, that Ron Paul had the most support, hovering around 33 per cent," writes Raposa. "Around 11:25pm EST Hannity declared that though Ron Paul had DOUBLE the support of the tied for second place Giuliani and Huckabee it was clear that the "Paulites" were simply dialing in over and over again, devaluing his lead."

Aiming to test Hannity's theory, Raposa attempted to text in a second vote for Ron Paul from the same cellphone. He received a message back saying, "You have already voted on tonight's debate. Thank you for your participation."

Only one vote per cellphone was allowed, therefore Hannity's contention that Ron Paul supporters were "were simply dialing in over and over again" was nothing more than a brazen lie intended to dismiss the Congressman's widespread popularity. No one at Fox News bothered to correct Hannity and no retraction was issued.

Here's the nuts and bolts in a You Tube clip.

[url]http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/september2007/060907_hannity_lies.htm[/url]

Debunkers continually claim that Paul's success in text message and internet polls is merely a result of a small group of supporters zealously "spamming" or "flooding" the polls when in fact votes are limited to one per IP address and one per cellphone number.

Such dirty tactics from Neo-Con stooge Hannity and Fox News were merely a continuation of Fox's policy to attack Ron Paul throughout the broadcast.

Despite the fact that the New Hampshire audience broke out in spontaneous wild applause at almost everything the Congressman said, Fox News deliberately boosted the microphones of the other candidates when Paul was speaking, making sure the snickers of Giuliani, Romney and the rest were clearly audible.

Establishment darlings were once again afforded shed loads more time and even nobodies like Huckabee and Brownback got twice the amount of questions compared to the Congressman. Paul got the chance to answer just three direct questions in a 90 minute debate.

Fox News moderators weighed in with glee in an attempt to ruffle, smear and sidetrack Ron Paul. His first question revolved around a purposeful misquote of the Congressman's position on allowing pilots to be armed and it only went downhill from there.

"The second question though revealed the unbelievable bias of Fox News," writes Anthony Wade. "In response to a question about Iraq and troops, Paul reiterated that we needed to pull the troops home, period. He has consistently said that we need to address the entire foreign policy and start protecting our own borders and our own country. In response to the false notion that there would be a “bloodbath” if we just pulled out, Paul quickly reminded everyone that the same people speculating that there would be a bloodbath are the same people who said Iraq would be a “cakewalk” and a “slam dunk.” He then correctly pointed out the faulty logic that says we need to stay for stability when it is widely reported that our presence on the Arabian Peninsula is what prompted the attacks of 911. The response from Chris Wallace was to pose his own follow up question which was, “So you are saying you would take your marching orders from al Qaeda?”

"Are you kidding me? The inherent bias in the question was disgusting during a debate forum and Chris Wallace revealed himself as nothing but a whore for the machine and not a credible newsperson. Thankfully, Dr. Paul was up to the task by responding that he would take his marching orders from the Constitution."

The last question was another manufactured "hypothetical" in which Iran had nukes and was threatening to use them on Israel. Fox News were sure to go to Ron Paul first in order to have the other candidates gang up on him after.

As soon as the debate was over, Giuliani and Hannity were busy attempting to mock Congressman Paul with more sophomoric barbs.

The desperation of the Neo-Cons and the establishment to ridicule Ron Paul again highlights the sheer terror that they are experiencing in light of the fact that a real candidate communicating about real issues is putting the rest of the shills to shame.

By continuing to smear, lie about and dismiss the Congressman, Hannity, Fox and their ilk are nervously praying that they can keep the lid on the Ron Paul Revolution and prevent the Texan from breaking into the vaunted "top tier" and obliterating the bought and paid for competition.[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/september2007/060907_hannity_lies.htm[/url]

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    How many phone numbers do you have access to in a day?

I have about 10 or so I could use, between work and home/cell. So "stuffing the ballot box seems quite possible, if one wished to.

Look, all of this flibber-flabber is just that, talk. We'll see how popular Pauls views are come the primaries, right? So why get all worked up before then?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE]Only one vote per cellphone was allowed, therefore Hannity's contention that Ron Paul supporters were "were simply dialing in over and over again" was nothing more than a brazen lie intended to dismiss the Congressman's widespread popularity. No one at Fox News bothered to correct Hannity and no retraction was issued.[/QUOTE]

hence this proves the RuPaul supporters were not out in full force with their phones flooding the vote....

as with everything else this further shows what complete embarassment Paul and his minions are....it's too bad no one took RuPaul to task for the $400-million in earmarks he proposed before congress went on vacation...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]as with everything else this further shows what complete embarassment Paul and his minions are.....[/QUOTE]

You mean people from Texas who voted him into congress? What the hell do those people know....

Jeez...typical coastal elitist you are, CB...

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan]You mean people from Texas who voted him into congress? What the hell do those people know....

Jeez...typical coastal elitist you are, CB...[/QUOTE]

no...I mean people like yourself with their heads firmly up their ass...similar to the libs who've kept kerri and kennedy in office for three decades...

I'm sure the people who voted for Paul are not the minions out campaigning for him and claiming 9-11 was an inside job....the same dopes the article in this thread refers to...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why is it that he is the only republican candidate under attack from the rw media and all the other candidates?

Even if the ballots were stuffed, I am sure the other candidates constituents could do/and do the same thing. Ron Paul won the debate and it is not the first time.

He 'surprised' the republicans with the amount of money he raised in the last quarter. This time, please don't be surprised. Also why did Rudy duck so many questions? He and Romney are the leaders in that category.

No wonder they are the two "front runners". Funny thing is that this was on FOX and they were ducking. The next debate for the republicans is on PBS (27 Sept)and moderated by Tavis Smiley.

I am sure this will be interesting to view.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    in terms of platform and viewpoints, Ron Paul is the only GOP candidate worth a vote.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti]in terms of platform and viewpoints, Ron Paul is the only GOP candidate worth a vote.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]He has consistently said that we need to address the [B]entire foreign policy [/B] and start protecting our own borders and our own country. In response to the false notion that there would be a “bloodbath” if we just pulled out, [B]Paul quickly reminded everyone that the same people speculating that there would be a bloodbath are the same people who said Iraq would be a “cakewalk” and a “slam dunk[/B].”[/QUOTE]

The narrow minded approach is not working

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't post here much, but I wanted someone to confirm what I thought I heard Ron Paul say last night:

As president he would seek to eliminate the FBI, the CIA, and the Dept. of Homeland Security? Did I hear this right?

If so, I'd like someone on this board to explain to me why this helps the U.S. protect itself and to fight back against those who want nothing less than our destruction.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti]in terms of platform and viewpoints, Ron Paul is the only GOP candidate worth a vote.[/QUOTE]

one lunatic supporting another....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why is Ron Paul a lunatic?

*serious question*

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=gangGREENinsider]Why is Ron Paul a lunatic?

*serious question*[/QUOTE]

does some research into his background and his stances on issues (isolationism, anti-Israel, no CIA, the government is in the process of planning a staged terror attack, etc).....

never mind the fact he's elluded to the 9-11 conspiracy theory on a number of occasions which his minions have carried forward full force...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=parkwayjet1]I don't post here much, but I wanted someone to confirm what I thought I heard Ron Paul say last night:

As president he would seek to eliminate the FBI, the CIA, and the Dept. of Homeland Security? Did I hear this right?

If so, I'd like someone on this board to explain to me why this helps the U.S. protect itself and to fight back against those who want nothing less than our destruction.[/QUOTE]

Ron Paul is a small gov't advocate. The republicans have created this huge gov't monster and continue to enable more by listening in on your cell phones and such.

These agencies are just over lays for work already being done by the gov't.

The monies freed up should help run the nation in a smoother, more consistent manner.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=http://www.pollingreport.com/wh08rep.htm]"If the 2008 Republican presidential primary were held today, whom would you support if the candidates were [see below]?" If "All": "If you absolutely had to choose, which one person would you support?" Names rotated. N=547 Republican primary voters.

8/22-26/07

Rudy Giuliani 27%
    Fred Thompson 17%
    Mitt Romney 15%
    John McCain 12%
    Mike Huckabee 4%
    Ron Paul 2%
    Duncan Hunter 1%
    Sam Brownback -%
    Tom Tancredo -%
    All of these (vol.) 1%
    None of these (vol.) 2%
    Other (vol.) 1%
    Unsure 18%
    Tommy Thompson n/a [/quote]

So, since Puppy-Dawg loves to show off his numbers, I would love to hear his explaination of how 2% equals "the Congressman's widespread popularity"?

Let me guess Dawg, Ron Paul actually gets 87% increase in the Republican Vote on Ash Wednesdays that fall in Month's that begin with Q, on days when Bill O'Really and Keith Dolberman eat out at the same restaurant but NOT at the same time, in a year with a 3 in it. Gotcha, I HEAR THE WHISPER BABY!!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]does some research into his background and his stances on issues (isolationism, anti-Israel, no CIA, the government is in the process of planning a staged terror attack, etc).....

never mind the fact he's elluded to the 9-11 conspiracy theory on a number of occasions which his minions have carried forward full force...[/QUOTE]

Ron Paul is "America First". Our borders are not protected. We need that protection. The rw extremists call it isolationism. Just another example of their extremism. They are the real 'America haters".

Ron Paul is not Anti-Israel. He opposes the control that PAC's put on congress.

Don't listen to the NOISE. Check the facts. Pull up his voting record via Google. Make your own judegement.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]does some research into his background and his stances on issues (isolationism, anti-Israel, no CIA, the government is in the process of planning a staged terror attack, etc).....

never mind the fact he's elluded to the 9-11 conspiracy theory on a number of occasions which his minions have carried forward full force...[/QUOTE]
    His isolationist views are what kill me the most, although I wouldn't mind doing away with the IRS at certain times of my life.

Yeah, let's not only back out of NATO and the UN, but eliminate all of our allies in the process. Honestly to me it seems like he'd prefer to revert back to a pre-WWII stance in a now globalized society, which makes no sense.

flushingjet
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg][url="http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/september2007/060907_hannity_lies.htm"]http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/september2007/060907_hannity_lies.htm[/url][/QUOTE]

another trip to fantasy land
    courtesy of benedict arnold-deputy-dawgg

dems/kos kiddies/huffpo hos
    can text just as fast as the rest of the rupaulites
    to skew a unscientific survey, which is proof of nothing

well, at least we're certain now that
    ronpaulstiltskin takes his marching orders from al-qaeda
    and romneys an empty suit

if ever there was any doubt

rudy ducking questions? which ones might they be,
    traitor-dawgg?

one can only hope dems will ever get questions
    an iota as complex/tough as even rupaul got to babble an answer to

but im not holding out hope

the more the bourgeousie dont know/understand
    about the lib-stalinist agenda the better
    Last edited by flushingjet; 09-06-2007 at 04:36 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]Ron Paul is "America First". Our borders are not protected. We need that protection. The rw extremists call it isolationism. Just another example of their extremism. They are the real 'America haters".

Don't listen to the NOISE. Check the facts. Pull up his voting record via Google. Make your own judegement.[/QUOTE]
    Exactly how are we protecting our own borders if we eliminate the CIA, FBI, and Dept of Homeland Security?

Further, it's difficult to misinterpret someone who advocates withdrawel from the UN in today's world.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]Ron Paul is "America First". Our borders are not protected. We need that protection. The rw extremists call it isolationism. Just another example of their extremism. They are the real 'America haters".

Don't listen to the NOISE. Check the facts. Pull up his voting record via Google. Make your own judegement.[/QUOTE]

I don't listen to noise as evidenced by the fact I've stated all along your posts are some of the most ignorant since the inception of the internet....

and all the while I've shown the lunacy of RuPaul and his belief that the government is in the final throws of planning staged terror attacks, elluding there was a 9-11 conspiracy (which his minions claim ws an inside job), justifying the actions of Iran, etc, from his words andinterviews which have been linked on this forum...

it is the ignorant RuPaul, blame-America first minions like yourself who hate America.....

flushingjet
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]Ron Paul is a small gov't advocate. The republicans have created this huge gov't monster and continue to enable more by listening in on your cell phones and such.

These agencies are just over lays for work already being done by the gov't.

The monies freed up should help run the nation in a smoother, more consistent manner.[/QUOTE]

cell phone eavesdropping aint nothin compared
    to bubbas version of project echelon

why the NYT said it was a necessity

[url="http://www.nytimes.com/library/tech/99/05/cyber/articles/27network.html"]http://www.nytimes.com/library/tech/99/05/cyber/articles/27network.html[/url]

but you may be at long last onto something

drop all the minority leetches, welfare bums, and illegal aliens
    off the govt dole queue and paper pushing jobs

thatll save trillions with zero lost productivity
    Last edited by flushingjet; 09-06-2007 at 05:01 PM.