Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hannity Lies To Discredit Ron Paul After Debate

Ron Paul's voting record

[url]http://www.vote-smart.org/voting_category.php?can_id=BC031929[/url]

What these guys are trying to drown out here.

His stance on America sounds like this Marine's stance:

[url]http://www.lexrex.com/enlightened/articles/warisaracket.htm[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=RutgersJetFan]Yeah, let's not only back out of NATO and the UN, but eliminate all of our allies in the process. Honestly to me it seems like he'd prefer to revert back to a pre-WWII stance in a now globalized society, which makes no sense.[/QUOTE]

The UN is the biggest piece of sh*t out there, Rutgers.

[I]Less than five miles from Ground Zero sits an International hotbed, the United "Abominations" as it were. Created to prevent wars and promote peace, it failed to address the most dangerous threats facing the world.

In a mire of hypocrisy, bribes, kickbacks, and corruption, the UN enables terrorism, and ignores sex crimes by its peacekeepers. The UN is where our so-called allies undermine us, and we pay 22% of their tab to host our enemies here at home.

Ambassadors from dirt-poor countries enjoy luxurious, tax-free Manhattan lifestyles, turning children into sex-slaves and enjoy Diplomatic immunity. It's a complete and utter disgrace, a blot on the face of humanity, and they get away with it.[/I]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg][url]http://www.vote-smart.org/voting_category.php?can_id=BC031929[/url]

What these guys are trying to drown out here.

His stance on America sounds like this Marine's stance:

[url]http://www.lexrex.com/enlightened/articles/warisaracket.htm[/url][/QUOTE]

first one RuPaul minion equates Paul to Ronald Reagan.....now dumbdawg is favorably comparing him to a Marine...what's next?? RuPaul= Jesus??

oh-forgot; hussien obama is the water walker.....

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]first one RuPaul minion equates Paul to Ronald Reagan.....now dumbdawg is favorably comparing him to a Marine...what's next?? RuPaul= Jesus??

oh-forgot; hussien obama is the water walker.....[/QUOTE]

Parkwayjet1, I hope that you can see by the amount of non critical thought here than Ron Paul represents a real threat to the neo khans and their wish for global supremacy.

The way that CBTNY says 'comparing him to a Marine' trying to spin what I said about stance.

The neo khan agenda is dead. Crushed. Kaput. Finished. Squashed. Killed in 2006 and now we have part two coming up in 2008. I love sequels.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]Parkwayjet1, I hope that you can see by the amount of non critical thought here than Ron Paul represents a real threat to the neo khans and their wish for global supremacy.

The way that CBTNY says 'comparing him to a Marine' trying to spin what I said about stance.

The neo khan agenda is dead. Crushed. Kaput. Finished. Squashed. Killed in 2006 and now we have part two coming up in 2008. I love sequels.[/QUOTE]

parkwayjet.... it's easy to see what a moron dumbdawg is and his "critical thought" is comprised of nothing more than regurgatating with copy and paste jobs from lunatic leftists web sites....even more comical is dumbdawg doesn't even read the crap he posts and is constantly called out for the fool he is....

case in point- ask him his stance on reparations.....

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]parkwayjet.... it's easy to see what a moron dumbdawg is and his "critical thought" is comprised of nothing more than regurgatating with copy and paste jobs from lunatic leftists web sites....even more comical is dumbdawg doesn't even read the crap he posts and is constantly called out for the fool he is....

case in point- ask him his stance on reparations.....[/QUOTE]

Mostly the chickenhawks who don't serve the nation call me names.

[IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u17/jetdawgg/article04062005b.jpg[/IMG]

They want to have a war as long they or their children don't have to participate. How republican of them. How Patriotic!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]Mostly the chickenhawks who don't serve the nation call me names.

They want to have a war as long they or their children don't have to participate. How republican of them. How Patriotic!!!![/QUOTE]

everyone with half a brain calls you out for the ignorant moron you are.....

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]does some research into his background and his stances on issues (isolationism, anti-Israel, no CIA, the government is in the process of planning a staged terror attack, etc).....

never mind the fact he's elluded to the 9-11 conspiracy theory on a number of occasions which his minions have carried forward full force...[/QUOTE]
    Why is Ron Paul anti-israel?

Also, I don't believe he's proposed a 9/11 conspiracy hypothesis, but he was in a 9/11 conspiracy video if I remember correctly..

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=CTM]Why is Ron Paul anti-israel?

Also, I don't believe he's proposed a 9/11 conspiracy hypothesis, but he was in a 9/11 conspiracy video if I remember correctly..[/QUOTE]

did I claim "he proposed a 9/11 conspiracy hypothesis"????

flushingjet
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]Mostly the chickenhawks who don't serve the nation call me names.

[url="http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u17/jetdawgg/article04062005b.jpg"]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u17/jetdawgg/article04062005b.jpg[/url]

They want to have a war as long they or their children don't have to participate. How republican of them. How Patriotic!!!![/QUOTE]

how, exactly are you serving the nation
    by taking marching orders from al-qaeda
    or millions served in mcdonalds

let us know

you might be too old to re-enlist
    but not for al-qaedas ragtag ragheaded crew

i hear them whisperin' your name...come join us...
    Last edited by flushingjet; 09-06-2007 at 06:11 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]

The neo khan agenda is dead. Crushed. Kaput. Finished. Squashed. Killed in 2006 and now we have part two coming up in 2008. I love sequels.[/QUOTE]

riigghht...because people are overjoyed with the rat run congress these days....

keep living in your leftist la-la land....bill richardson will come to your rescue- you can give him your reparations check as a campaign contribution... :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=flushingjet]you might be too old to re-enlist
    but not for al-qaedas ragtag ragheaded crew

i hear them whisperin' your name...come join us...[/QUOTE]

this chickensh!t king of the keyboard would be bowing to mecca at the hint of an attack....

flushingjet
    [QUOTE=CTM]Why is Ron Paul anti-israel?

Also, I don't believe he's proposed a 9/11 conspiracy hypothesis, but he was in a 9/11 conspiracy video if I remember correctly..[/QUOTE]

he was opposed to a resolution supporting Israel in last summers war.

[url="http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d109:h.res.00921"]http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d109:h.res.00921[/url]:

and to steal a match/march on dumdawggg:

[url="http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/february2007/270207ronpaul.htm"]http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/february2007/270207ronpaul.htm[/url]

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan]The UN is the biggest piece of sh*t out there, Rutgers.

[I]Less than five miles from Ground Zero sits an International hotbed, the United "Abominations" as it were. Created to prevent wars and promote peace, it failed to address the most dangerous threats facing the world.

In a mire of hypocrisy, bribes, kickbacks, and corruption, the UN enables terrorism, and ignores sex crimes by its peacekeepers. The UN is where our so-called allies undermine us, and we pay 22% of their tab to host our enemies here at home.

Ambassadors from dirt-poor countries enjoy luxurious, tax-free Manhattan lifestyles, turning children into sex-slaves and enjoy Diplomatic immunity. It's a complete and utter disgrace, a blot on the face of humanity, and they get away with it.[/I][/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree more.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan]The UN is the biggest piece of sh*t out there, Rutgers.

Ambassadors from dirt-poor countries enjoy luxurious, tax-free Manhattan lifestyles, turning children into sex-slaves and enjoy Diplomatic immunity. It's a complete and utter disgrace, a blot on the face of humanity, and they get away with it.[/I][/QUOTE]

Best post ever....EVER!

Yeah, that's as powerful a post as I've seen on JI.

You can make words DANCE, PK.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=gangGREENinsider]You can make words DANCE, PK.[/QUOTE]

As much as I'd like to...I can't take credit for that post.

The italicized part is the first 30 seconds of a Megadeth song...fittingly called "United Abominations".

But for the sake of my inflated ego...I'll pretend I wrote it...
    [IMG]http://goldderby.latimes.com/awards_goldderby/images/sallyfieldoscar.jpg[/IMG]

Awww, shucks...you guys like me...you really like me! :P

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]never mind the fact he's elluded to the 9-11 conspiracy theory on a number of occasions which his minions have carried forward full force...[/QUOTE]

I've never once heard Dr. Paul speak about 19 hijackers most of who had very poor flying skills and several of whom mysteriously weren't in the country even and are still alive, managed to fly jet airliners in nearly impossible manuevers around objects and into buildings (remember, most of them couldn't even fly a cessna right!).

I've never once heard him claim that WTC 7 fell due to damage from other buildings/fires

I've never once heard him claim that the molten metal at the bottom of "ground zero" was due to airliner fuel burning everything

So how has he elluded to the 911 conspiracy theory that a lot of people naively accept as 100% true (last I checked, 40+ % of Americans are correct in believing we don't know the true story)

I have, however, heard him on a radio show who's host has done more to educate clueless Americans about the known history of false flag operations by western governments over the past century+

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Tanginius]I've never once heard Dr. Paul speak about 19 hijackers most of who had very poor flying skills and several of whom mysteriously weren't in the country even and are still alive, managed to fly jet airliners in nearly impossible manuevers around objects and into buildings (remember, most of them couldn't even fly a cessna right!).

I've never once heard him claim that WTC 7 fell due to damage from other buildings/fires

I've never once heard him claim that the molten metal at the bottom of "ground zero" was due to airliner fuel burning everything

So how has he elluded to the 911 conspiracy theory that a lot of people naively accept as 100% true (last I checked, 40+ % of Americans are correct in believing we don't know the true story)

I have, however, heard him on a radio show who's host has done more to educate clueless Americans about the known history of false flag operations by western governments over the past century+[/QUOTE]

another brain surgeon....

stick to your baseless whining that that the 2000 election was stolen- this way people will only think your a half-a-retard rather than completely brain damaged....

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Tanginius]I have, however, heard him on a radio show who's host has done more to educate clueless Americans about the known history of false flag operations by western governments over the past century+[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.thesabervault.com/files/masterreplicas/items/neuralyzer.jpg[/IMG]

What false flag operations?