Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hannity Lies To Discredit Ron Paul After Debate

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan][IMG]http://www.thesabervault.com/files/masterreplicas/items/neuralyzer.jpg[/IMG]

What false flag operations?[/QUOTE]

I don't know anything about false flag operations...

Sean Hannity would never lie...

Every piece of propoganda the government and corporate controlled media shove down my throat is clearly 100% true...

Elections are never stolen, not in 1876 nor in 2000...

I also did not see the Men In Black come into my office and use a neuralyzer on me...
    Last edited by King Ryan; 09-07-2007 at 11:48 AM.

Hey, I may never be an active duty Marine again (if the war continues unabated who knows, there are rumors on DOD sites), It does not preclude me from going to the VA Hospital and assisting the returning veterans who have been less fortunate than myself.

They served the country and have paid a rather handsome price in some cases. Just talking to them or listening to them means a lot to them. A lot of times their family is far off from where they are.

How about watching a Jets game in the VA one Sunday?

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]Hey, I may never be an active duty Marine again (if the war continues unabated who knows, there are rumors on DOD sites), It does not preclude me from going to the VA Hospital and assisting the returning veterans who have been less fortunate than myself.[/QUOTE]

And I'm sure you say their sacrifice was worth nothing, that they were illegal combatants in an illegal war, and thet they were nothing but pawns.....

...you know, the same stuff you and your ilk post here every day. I am sure they LOVE hearing that, right?

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    [QUOTE=flushingjet]he was opposed to a resolution supporting Israel in last summers war.

[url="http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d109:h.res.00921"]http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d109:h.res.00921[/url]:

[/QUOTE]
    But that's not anti-Israel??? Maybe isolationist, but not anti-Israel..

flushingjet
    [QUOTE=CTM]But that's not anti-Israel??? Maybe isolationist, but not anti-Israel..[/QUOTE]

okayyyyyy

no matter

the clock will strike twelve eventually

and ronpaulstiltskin will return to the forest

we'll all live happily ever after

Paul is a hypocrit ... study on votes on pork ... showed he was porky ... Tancredo much better rating for curbing/or against govt. pork projects.

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]Ron Paul is a small gov't advocate. The republicans have created this huge gov't monster and continue to enable more by listening in on your cell phones and such.

These agencies are just over lays for work already being done by the gov't.

The monies freed up should help run the nation in a smoother, more consistent manner.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=angry jets fan]Paul is a hypocrit ... study on votes on pork ... showed he was porky ... Tancredo much better rating for curbing/or against govt. pork projects.[/QUOTE]

Hey, thanks. I'll look into that.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=angry jets fan]Paul is a hypocrit ... study on votes on pork ... showed he was porky ... Tancredo much better rating for curbing/or against govt. pork projects.[/QUOTE]

dude- you're speaking fact to the ignorant- RuPaul's $400-mill in earmarks means nothing....

didn't ya know??? he's the next Ronald Reagan with a marines mentality.. :yes:

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]dude- you're speaking fact to the ignorant- RuPaul's $400-mill in earmarks means nothing....

didn't ya know??? he's the next Ronald Reagan with a marines [B]mentality[/B].. :yes:[/QUOTE]

POLICY

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]POLICY[/QUOTE]

IGNORANCE

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]IGNORANCE[/QUOTE]

Can't wait till the end of the month when the money gets counted.....

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]Can't wait till the end of the month when the money gets counted.....[/QUOTE]

hope as you will, you will never get a dime of reparations....

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]hope as you will, you will never get a dime of reparations....[/QUOTE]

True that. I'll be looooonnnnngggg gone from here......