Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bin Laden urges Americans to convert ... libs want to know where they can sign up

Bin Laden urges Americans to convert ... libs want to know where they can sign up

Bin Laden urges Americans to convert

CAIRO, Egypt - Osama bin Laden appeared for the first time in three years in a video Friday released ahead of the sixth anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks, telling Americans they should convert to Islam if they want the war in Iraq to end.

[url="http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070907/ap_on_re_mi_ea/bin_laden_video"]http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070907/ap_on_re_mi_ea/bin_laden_video[/url]

Classy............

[QUOTE=angry jets fan]Bin Laden urges Americans to convert

CAIRO, Egypt - Osama bin Laden appeared for the first time in three years in a video Friday released ahead of the sixth anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks, telling Americans they should convert to Islam if they want the war in Iraq to end.

[url="http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070907/ap_on_re_mi_ea/bin_laden_video"]http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070907/ap_on_re_mi_ea/bin_laden_video[/url][/QUOTE]
    Last edited by cr726; 09-07-2007 at 07:09 PM.

[QUOTE=cr726]Classy............[/QUOTE]

Truth hurts huh?

How come threads like this don't get dumped to the garbage bin? Definately a double standard in the way the boards are treated.

Veteran
    They do serve a purpose by letting me know which nut jobs to put on ignore though.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

I've read a few transcripts of the video...

it literally sounds like harry reid, nancy pelosi and dick turbin wrote it for him....

Banned
    [QUOTE=Queens Jet Fan]How come threads like this don't get dumped to the garbage bin? Definately a double standard in the way the boards are treated.[/QUOTE]
    Geez Doc, and dumbdawggs don't?

[QUOTE=Queens Jet Fan]How come threads like this don't get dumped to the garbage bin? Definately a double standard in the way the boards are treated.[/QUOTE]
    Truth hurts huh? When the going gets tough, cry for a garbage dump.

Anyway, Bin Laden is up to speed with Cheney, Bush, Rumsfeld 'neoconservative' talk. It's like Carville briefed him, yet the effect is like an ad from the RNC. Maybe if you sh*theads would realize that the enemy isn't in our White House, we'd really make some progress...

[I](Next up: Petraeus is full of sh*t...) [/I]

OBL is only following the edicts of a jihad. If your enemy acceptsd Islam, t he jihad is called off. Besides sounding absurd and weak to Americans, it makes perfect sense to Jihadists.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=sackdance]Maybe if you sh*theads would realize that the enemy isn't in our White House, we'd really make some progress...[/QUOTE]

And if the sh*theads in the White House would realize the enemy is in PAKISTAN, not Iraq...we would make some real progress...

I know, I know. Actually killing the person behind 9/11 would be just downright stupid, as CBTNY has schooled me. It would be so dumb, it would of been like killing Hitlers grandfather's second cousins best friends former roommate...

[QUOTE=Bill Parcells]Geez Doc, and dumbdawggs don't?[/QUOTE]
    Hey my friend it's one thing to think a poster is just far out politically and there is little you can agree with but to say that liberals get their marching orders from OBL I believe is way over the line.

Have you ever seen him post anything where he says that anybody here loves the man responsible for killing 3000 fellow New Yorkers?

Banned
    [QUOTE=Queens Jet Fan]Hey my friend it's one thing to think a poster is just far out politically and there is little you can agree with but to say that liberals get their marching orders from OBL I believe is way over the line.

Have you ever seen him post anything where he says that anybody here loves the man responsible for killing 3000 fellow New Yorkers?[/QUOTE]
    Obviously the thread starter had his tongue firmly pressed into his cheek. but the actions of [I]some liberals[/I] cause that kind of emotional reaction from some people.

You're a good liberal :rolleyes:

Does that make you feel better?

[QUOTE=Bill Parcells]Obviously the thread starter had his tongue firmly pressed into his cheek. but the actions of [I]some liberals[/I] cause that kind of emotional reaction from some people.

You're a good liberal :rolleyes:

Does that make you feel better?[/QUOTE]
    Gee thanks. That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me around here. I'm touched. :D Funny that I'm considered a liberal here. My son would not categorize me as such.

Sorry but I don't see how anybody can cause that emotional reaction. Why can't one disagree respectively without thinking one likes a man who kills innocent Americans?

You can not comprehend anything except your own BS. Annoy the people on your own team's website.

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan]Truth hurts huh?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Queens Jet Fan]
    Have you ever seen him post anything where he says that anybody here loves the man responsible for killing 3000 fellow New Yorkers?[/QUOTE]
    The simple fact is that there is a host of posters here who root, and root hard, for American failure. And if "failure" means troop deaths, so be it. In single posts I will read flimsy disclaimers like "it's patriotic to question authority" and a handful of other bull**** canards, but the body of work of many (where glee can hardly be contained when things "seemed" bleak in Iraq) just speak for themselves. AND not one of you has the balls to admit it.

If you tell your child not to do something and the child does it anyway and the end result is exactly what you told the child would happen, is that rooting for failure for your child?

By your logic the GAO is also cheering for failure.

Your heros, Cheyney and Wolfy have created this ridiculous mess and people who don't agree with your viewpoint automatically don't want any success.

Give it a break, you are not running for office, let the GOP preach the BS.

[QUOTE=sackdance]The simple fact is that there is a host of posters here who root, and root hard, for American failure. And if "failure" means troop deaths, so be it. In single posts I will read flimsy disclaimers like "it's patriotic to question authority" and a handful of other bull**** canards, but the body of work of many (where glee can hardly be contained when things "seemed" bleak in Iraq) just speak for themselves. AND not one of you has the balls to admit it.[/QUOTE]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=sackdance]The simple fact is that there is a host of posters here who root, and root hard, for American failure. And if "failure" means troop deaths, so be it. In single posts I will read flimsy disclaimers like "it's patriotic to question authority" and a handful of other bull**** canards, but the body of work of many (where glee can hardly be contained when things "seemed" bleak in Iraq) just speak for themselves. AND not one of you has the balls to admit it.[/QUOTE]

that's it in a nutshell SD...sh!t- even the owner of this site is bright enough to realize this and started a thread on the topic...

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=sackdance]The simple fact is that there is a host of posters here who root, and root hard, for American failure. And if "failure" means troop deaths, so be it...[/QUOTE]

Prove it. Show us the posts. I want to see the post from one of the people here that says "I want America to lose the Iraq War and I want American troops to die."

Impeach Bush/cheney Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE=cr726]Give it a break, you are not running for office, let the GOP preach the BS.[/QUOTE]
    Give it a break? Are you freaking kidding me? Can you name one significant problem or issue that exists in this world that George Bush isn't, at least in part, to blame? YOU CAN'T. Because you and yours have spent the last 7 years whipping yourselves into a never ending frenzy that you've lost your freaking minds. I could go on a left-leaning political site and write "George.Bush.Is.The.Worst.President.EVAR!!!!" and be treated like a visiting Rhodes scholar.

My point is you've lost it so bad that you've convinced yourselves that opposing American progress in an armed conflict is good for the United States. Well, f*ck you guys. I'm not entertaining anymore of your nonsense. You don't (and you can project "you" to mean just about 99+% of the "progressives" in our land) have the balls to even state what you feel - yet the proof is in the pudding. Just go back through the weeks, the months, the years, and read the incessant trashing of Bush, the breathless reports of quagmires. It's pretty clear what makes some posters here happy.