Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bin Laden urges Americans to convert ... libs want to know where they can sign up

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=harryooo]Impeach Bush/cheney Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]
    This guy teaches at Harvard...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Queens Jet Fan]Hey my friend it's one thing to think a poster is just far out politically and there is little you can agree with but to say that liberals get their marching orders from OBL I believe is way over the line.

Have you ever seen him post anything where he says that anybody here loves the man responsible for killing 3000 fellow New Yorkers?[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u17/jetdawgg/150nz7.jpg[/IMG]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance]This guy teaches at Harvard...[/QUOTE]

They should be impeached. It is 6 years already and OBL is not dead yet?

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan]Prove it. Show us the posts. I want to see the post from one of the people here that says "I want America to lose the Iraq War and I want American troops to die."[/QUOTE]

What part of "not one of you has the balls to admit it." don't you understand?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    George Bush is a slime bag criminal

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=harryooo]George Bush is a slime bag criminal[/QUOTE]

good to see we have another looney leftist who agrees with bin laden...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    hey buddy you are the looney who believes all the BS spewed from Bush/Cheney you should have your head examined

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Former Congressional Office of Technology Assessment Senior Staff Member Calls for New Investigation of 9/11

Joel S. Hirschhorn, PhD

Sept. 5, 2007 – In an online editorial yesterday, Joel S. Hirschhorn, PhD, former Senior Staff Member of the Congressional Office of Technology Assessment (OTA), called for a new investigation of 9/11. “First, let the technical truth emerge. Then, if necessary, cope with the inevitable political, conspiracy and other questions. But let us not allow a possible painful truth block the primary task of determining once and for all what caused the collapse of the WTC towers and building no. 7.”

Dr. Hirschhorn is a nationally recognized engineer who has testified before Congress more than 50 times on technology, science, and environmental issues. In addition to his work for the OTA, Dr. Hirschhorn also served as Director of Environment, Energy and Natural Resources for the National Governors Association.

Dr. Hirschhorn admitted to his own personal “growing skepticism about the official WTC story”. He wrote “analyses by many experts reveal the collapse of the three WTC buildings was not caused by the two airplanes exploding into the twin towers.” He noted “the general view is that the buildings were brought down by controlled demolition.”

Dr. Hirschhorn endorsed the efforts of a new group, Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, to launch a new, honest and comprehensive investigation that considers all the evidence and which examines the possibility of controlled demolition.

Dr. Hirschhorn issued a challenge to supporters of the official account of 9/11, “If those that believe the official 9/11 story - especially elected officials - trust their views, then let them support a serious effort to test the validity of the controlled demolition hypothesis. If they fear and reject doing so, then let us see that as suspicious and unacceptable.”

He concluded, “Horrific possible answers can cause us to shun a question. But clearing our minds of the fear of painful truths is essential to clearing our nation of destructive lies. Otherwise, we stay stuck in a delusional democracy."

The full text of Dr. Hirschhorn’s statement can be found at [url]http://blogcritics.org[/url]

Prior to his 13 years of service at the Congressional Office of Technology Assessment, Dr. Hirschhorn was Professor of Metallurgical Engineering at the University of Wisconsin, Madison from 1965 - 1978. He has a Bachelors and Masters degree in Metallurgical Engineering and a PhD in Materials Engineering. He has been a consultant to industrial and chemical companies, DOE laboratories, state governments, and public interest organizations. He currently is a Member of the Board of Directors of the National Foundation for Environmental Education and a Member of the Board of Directors of Sustainability Now! He is the author of more than 150 papers, articles, guest editorials, and book chapters on environmental science and technology.

Dr. Hirschhorn is one of 200 engineers and architects who have publicly criticized the official account of 9/11. Statements and short bios of many of the others can be found at PatriotsQuestion911.com .

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=harryooo]Former Congressional Office of Technology Assessment Senior Staff Member Calls for New Investigation of 9/11

[/QUOTE]

besides the fact all this shows is you can't think for yourself and are easily led around by lunatics, what is your point????

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan]What part of "not one of you has the balls to admit it." don't you understand?[/QUOTE]

Nobody admits it because it's not true. Nobody here wants American soldiers to die. Alot of people here want this retarded war to have some sort of a plan to end. There is a huge difference between being against THIS war and hating America. Blending the two is just a form of propaganda.

I want to see a post from the past 3 years where one of resident Bushies spoke with as much vitriol about terrorists as they do about their fellow countrymen with different political opinions.

Speaking for myself, I think investing billions of dollars and blood into a country that can't lift one finger to forge a political solution on it's own is just plain dumb. Why should I care about the plight of the poor poor Iraqis? I don't. I wouldn't shed a tear if every last one of them died tomorrow. In fact, the world would probably be a much better place if a giant meteor slammed into the center of the Middle East and killed every last one of the "LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA" a-holes.
    Last edited by PlumberKhan; 09-08-2007 at 02:37 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    CB, SD, and Dean and the other 30% of Americans who still believe we should be in Iraq I would say are not showing the love of our American boys and girls by keeping them in a place where they are being killed and maimed.

Those who protest against the war are the true patriots who want to bring our troops home as they are serving no useful purpose - as our own govt says that their very presence fuels the insurgency.

For this honesty we get accused of not being patriots and being followers of OBL. Well any charge like that is just pure stupidity and just shows the emptyness of their arguments and of their brains.

It is an absolute crime that OBL is still out there without a full court press by the American military to find him GWB has completely dropped the ball in bringing to justice those who perpetrated 9/11.

The posters who spew this venom exhibited in this thread are pure puppets who will spit forth anything that his fed to them.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Text Of OBL Speech from video - pdf format (link)

[url]http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/msnbc/sections/news/070907_bin_laden_transcript.pdf[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Queens Jet Fan]CB, SD, and Dean and the other 30% of Americans who still believe we should be in Iraq I would say are not showing the love of our American boys and girls by keeping them in a place where they are being killed and maimed.

Those who protest against the war are the true patriots who want to bring our troops home as they are serving no useful purpose - as our own govt says that their very presence fuels the insurgency.

For this honesty we get accused of not being patriots and being followers of OBL. Well any charge like that is just pure stupidity and just shows the emptyness of their arguments and of their brains.

It is an absolute crime that OBL is still out there without a full court press by the American military to find him GWB has completely dropped the ball in bringing to justice those who perpetrated 9/11.

The posters who spew this venom exhibited in this thread are pure puppets who will spit forth anything that his fed to them.[/QUOTE]

time to go steal more talking points from david kornhead and the nation...here's some real venom for you....

obl loves people from your end of the aisle who claim American soldiers killed civilians in cold blood (defeatocrat murtha)....or the guards ar GITMO are comprable to the nazi's, or Pol Pot (dick turbin)....or American soldiers are taking part in illegal activity by just being in Iraq (Kookcinish)...or American soldiers have failed in al-anbar province and the peace that's come there is solely due to the efforts of the warlords (chuck schiester)...or that American soldiers have failed and their generals are incompetent (harry reid; Worst. American. Ever).....

OBL embraces you, your words and your beliefs on the current situation whole heartedly as read in the recent video- congratulations true patriot, sleep well.....
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 09-08-2007 at 04:29 PM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Bin Laden Videos are fake. This whole story about Bin Laden is laughable. I can't believe the videos are even allowed to be aired.

[url]http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osama_newfake.html[/url]

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Queens Jet Fan]CB, SD, and Dean and the other 30% of Americans who still believe we should be in Iraq I would say are not showing the love of our American boys and girls by keeping them in a place where they are being killed and maimed.

[B]It is an absolute crime that OBL is still out there without a full court press by the American military to find him GWB has completely dropped the ball in bringing to justice those who perpetrated 9/11. [/B]

The posters who spew this venom exhibited in this thread are pure puppets who will spit forth anything that his fed to them.[/QUOTE]

Great post QJF. If the Bush Administration had done two things I wouldn't criticize the Iraq War nearly as much. 1- Get Osama bin Laden 2- Finish the damn war in Afghanistan.

If we did those two things than Iraq, it could be argued, was a possible extension of the war on terror, even though Pakistan and Saudi Arabia were the real culprits.

I for one didn't agree with the Iraq War but I immediately conceded that it [B]could [/B] work. I won't get into all that has gone wrong... because as you know it's all the Democrats fault, if they were on board then everything would be fine right now :huh: .

In effect, we took our main mission and split it into a two-front war, with an all-volunteer army. They can spin it all they want but these are the facts. And because I have come to this conclusion I, along with others, am labeled as an un-patriotic lib that wants to convert to Islam and help Osama kill Americans. I'm glad I don't associate with people like this because if someone said anything like this to my face I'd fck1n kick their ass. I could think of few insults worse to a proud American and New Yorker.

There are plenty of intelligent conservatives out there... this type of logic shows you what we have.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]time to go steal more talking points from david kornhead and the nation...here's some real venom for you moron....

obl loves people from your end of the aisle who claim American soldiers killed civilians in cold blood (defeatocrat murtha)....or the guards ar GITMO are comprable to the nazi's, or Pol Pot (dick turbin)....or American soldiers are taking part in illegal activity by just being in Iraq (Kookcinish)...or American soldiers have failed in al-anbar province and the peace that's come there is solely due to the efforts of the warlords (chuck schiester)...or that American soldiers have failed and their generals are incompetent (harry reid; Worst. American. Ever).....

OBL embraces you, your words and your beliefs on the current situation whole heartedly as read in the recent video- congratulations true patriot, sleep well.....[/QUOTE]

So says the guy who wants to give the Saudi's and Pakistani's a free pass.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan]So says the guy who wants to give the Saudi's and Pakistani's a free pass.[/QUOTE]

a free pass?? where have I said that???

don't tell me you're turning into one of the lunatic leftists on this forum who just make sh!t up and attribute it to people non-sensically......

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bush lies to get us into a war in Iraq which killed 600,000 Iraq innocent civilians. Impeach Bush/Cheney war criminals.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bigalbarracuda]Great post QJF. If the Bush Administration had done two things I wouldn't criticize the Iraq War nearly as much. 1- Get Osama bin Laden 2- Finish the damn war in Afghanistan.

If we did those two things than Iraq, it could be argued, was a possible extension of the war on terror, even though Pakistan and Saudi Arabia were the real culprits.

I for one didn't agree with the Iraq War but I immediately conceded that it [B]could [/B] work. I won't get into all that has gone wrong... because as you know it's all the Democrats fault, if they were on board then everything would be fine right now :huh: .

In effect, we took our main mission and split it into a two-front war, with an all-volunteer army. They can spin it all they want but these are the facts. And because I have come to this conclusion I, along with others, am labeled as an un-patriotic lib that wants to convert to Islam and help Osama kill Americans. I'm glad I don't associate with people like this because if someone said anything like this to my face I'd fck1n kick their ass. I could think of few insults worse to a proud American and New Yorker.

There are plenty of intelligent conservatives out there... this type of logic shows you what we have.[/QUOTE]
    So Al, would you then agree the US military should go into Pakistan unilaterally and look for Bin Laden? And if you say yes, do you honestly think most of the left would think its a good idea and not rail against GWB for acting unilaterally?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=harryooo]Bush lies to get us into a war in Iraq which killed 600,000 Iraq innocent civilians. Impeach Bush/Cheney war criminals.[/QUOTE]
    Somebody didn't take their seroquel this morning!