Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bin Laden urges Americans to convert ... libs want to know where they can sign up

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=harryooo]The Bin Laden Videos are fake. This whole story about Bin Laden is laughable. I can't believe the videos are even allowed to be aired.

[url]http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osama_newfake.html[/url][/QUOTE]

Wow! What a GREAT site. I especially enjoyed it's slobber-love-fest for Holocaust Denier, Iran Supporter and Jew Hating Artist Ben Heine.

[IMG]http://bp1.blogger.com/_a-Su2SAnGYU/RuJoeNxx7PI/AAAAAAAABpE/5iOvNOJHeeg/s320/Ben%2520Heine%2520Vs%2520de%2520Zionist%2520Gang%2520%28by%2520Carlos%2520Latuff%29.jpg[/IMG]

:rolleyes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HDCentStOhio]So Al, would you then agree the US military should go into Pakistan unilaterally and look for Bin Laden? And if you say yes, do you honestly think most of the left would think its a good idea and not rail against GWB for acting unilaterally?[/QUOTE]
    Yes I say yes. If Pakistan is our ally they should not be signing agreements with tribes for their military to stay out of the area where OBL is living. This has allowed AQ to reorganize the build up it's strength to pre 9/11 form. This is from the President who is strong against terrorism?

The real crime however was letting OBL flee from Afghanistan. That never should have happened and that is where GWB took his eye off the ball as he was so obsessed with Iraq.

Our President who is so fond of photo ops has still not lived up to his promise with the bullhorn at the famous scene at Ground Zero to bring those responsible for 9/11 to justice.

How can anyone still defend him?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]

OBL embraces you, your words and your beliefs on the current situation whole heartedly as read in the recent video- congratulations true patriot, sleep well.....[/QUOTE]
    He embraces me? What a sicko you are. You truly are clueless. Yes I am a patriot and I want our boys home. So OBL agrees on that? Big deal!

You are the one who wants our soldiers in harms way in a war in support of a totally corrupt govt who cannot meet even a small per centage of the bench marks set for it, and where we feed the insurgency and make the situation worse.

You do not support our troops!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Queens Jet Fan]
    Those who protest against the war are the true patriots [/QUOTE]
    lol. You are such a moron.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    typical of a the stupidest poster on this forum to address only half a post after he's been b!tchslapped by the words of his leaders....

[QUOTE=Queens Jet Fan]He embraces me? What a sicko you are. You truly are clueless. Yes I am a patriot and I want our boys home. So OBL agrees on that? Big deal! [/QUOTE]

yeh- you're a patriot- so much so that your talking points (as found above) sounds like the edict obl read in his video...

I congratulate you and dick turbin and deafeatocrat john murtha and the Worst. American. Ever. (harry reid) once again...

[QUOTE]You are the one who wants our soldiers in harms way in a war in support of a totally corrupt govt who cannot meet even a small per centage of the bench marks set for it, and where we feed the insurgency and make the situation worse.

You do not support our troops![/QUOTE]

of course while Americans were being killed with no fear of reprisals in the 90's dr. dumbass here was probably sipping chardonay and talking about how great clinton was....

then again one must consider the source as while QJF claims "I don't support the troops" it is his side which chooses to spit on soldiers, burn them in effigy or refer to them as baby killers to make their point...

tell us QJF- how much of this have you taken part in....
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 09-08-2007 at 08:31 PM.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Queens Jet Fan]How come threads like this don't get dumped to the garbage bin? Definately a double standard in the way the boards are treated.[/QUOTE]

There is no double standard, because NO political threads ever get dumped. But if complaining about being treated unfairly makes you feel better, keep on keepin' on. I think Jetdawgg is recruiting supporters for his reparations movement anyway.
    Last edited by JetsFan2012; 09-08-2007 at 09:05 PM.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have some serious doubts on this tape, whether it's old or the actor is some sort of body double or something.

Anyway, this is how a terrorism outfit works -- through propoganda, unfounded threats, and "mysterious announcements" from the "mysterious leader". Nothing really to see here.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec]I have some serious doubts on this tape, whether it's old or the actor is some sort of body double or something.

Anyway, this is how a terrorism outfit works -- through propoganda, unfounded threats, and "mysterious announcements" from the "mysterious leader". Nothing really to see here.[/QUOTE]

the difference is Paulie- in the late 90's when they consistently carried out successful attack after successful attack with no retribution you did not see these propoganda tapes; they let their actions do their talking...

and while the looney left whine like b!tches that the WOT is not working and GWB has left the nation unsafe- the proof is in the pudding....they make these propoganda tapes because the majority of their capacity to carry out attacks has been wiped out....

five years ago they kept telling us they were going to hit us again...now they are telling us we should convert and are ridiculing our foriegn policy, the latter which we hear daily from the rat-wing....

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    EVAR? I won't be nominating you for a Rhodes Scholar.

You have your own nonsense to entertain yourself.

You are Full of Sh!t. Plain and simple. You conviently ignore Plumber's post.

If you dislike Bush you automatically don't care if troops are killed?

[QUOTE=sackdance]Give it a break? Are you freaking kidding me? Can you name one significant problem or issue that exists in this world that George Bush isn't, at least in part, to blame? YOU CAN'T. Because you and yours have spent the last 7 years whipping yourselves into a never ending frenzy that you've lost your freaking minds. I could go on a left-leaning political site and write "George.Bush.Is.The.Worst.President.EVAR!!!!" and be treated like a visiting Rhodes scholar.

My point is you've lost it so bad that you've convinced yourselves that opposing American progress in an armed conflict is good for the United States. Well, f*ck you guys. I'm not entertaining anymore of your nonsense. You don't (and you can project "you" to mean just about 99+% of the "progressives" in our land) have the balls to even state what you feel - yet the proof is in the pudding. Just go back through the weeks, the months, the years, and read the incessant trashing of Bush, the breathless reports of quagmires. It's pretty clear what makes some posters here happy.[/QUOTE]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    CONVIENTLY??? way to once again make yourself look like a moron.....

[QUOTE=cr726]EVAR? I won't be nominating you for a Rhodes Scholar.

You have your own nonsense to entertain yourself.

You are Full of Sh!t. Plain and simple. You conviently ignore Plumber's post.

If you dislike Bush you automatically don't care if troops are killed?[/QUOTE]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]CONVIENTLY??? way to once again make yourself look like a moron.....[/QUOTE]
    :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:
    This was too funny-if you are going to criticize someone's spelling, at least use spell-check yourself!

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]CONVIENTLY??? way to once again make yourself look like a moron.....[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][B]LOL[/B][/SIZE]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    So I'm the moron? Can I ask you geniuses one simple question? Who was behind the attack on 9/11? OBL right? Did GWB promise to get those who attacked us? Did he not?

Well has he? Has he done what he promised? Have not over 3500 Americans been killed in Iraq and countless more maimed? Is AQ not as strong as it was pre 9/11? Is OBL still threatening us?

Can you actually tell me I am wrong about anything I said here without talking about Clinton?

Yes I am the moron and you guys are intelligent. :rolleyes: It's a good thing that 70% of Americans think you guys are bonkers also.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec]There is no double standard, because NO political threads ever get dumped. But if complaining about being treated unfairly makes you feel better, keep on keepin' on. I think Jetdawgg is recruiting supporters for his reparations movement anyway.[/QUOTE]
    Paulie what a tool you have become joining the circle jerk of the right wing loonies here. First of all did I complain of being treated unfairly? I just said the headline on this thread is garbage and belongs in the dump. Has nothing to do with how I am treated.

Jetdawgg is recruiting me? WTF Paulie have you lost your marbles? Reparations? Have you had too much to drink on Sat night?

Save it for your tailgate.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Queens Jet Fan]So I'm the moron? Can I ask you geniuses one simple question? Who was behind the attack on 9/11? OBL right? Did GWB promise to get those who attacked us? Did he not?

Well has he? Has he done what he promised? Have not over 3500 Americans been killed in Iraq and countless more maimed? Is AQ not as strong as it was pre 9/11? Is OBL still threatening us?

Can you actually tell me I am wrong about anything I said here without talking about Clinton?

Yes I am the moron and you guys are intelligent. :rolleyes: It's a good thing that 70% of Americans think you guys are bonkers also.[/QUOTE]

are you wrong?? as usual yes- hence your title of dumbest poster on this forum...

have the attacks against America or American interests subsided since we've taken the fight to the terrorists??

but wait- the rat-wing talking machine pours out the propoganda, as does the AQ talking machine, claiming "America is not safe" and AQ is as strong as it was pre 9/11, so you must be right :rolleyes: ....

fact is AQ was never "strong"....just unchecked....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]are you wrong?? as usual yes- hence your title of dumbest poster on this forum...

have the attacks against America or American interests subsided since we've taken the fight to the terrorists??

but wait- the rat-wing talking machine pours out the propoganda, as does the AQ talking machine, claiming "America is not safe" and AQ is as strong as it was pre 9/11, so you must be right :rolleyes: ....

fact is AQ was never "strong"....just unchecked....[/QUOTE]
    I think you are trying your best to earn the dumbest poster award. The rats and their propaganda machine were the ones who said AQ is as strong as before? Well maybe if you weren't so dumb you would know it wasn't the rats that said this but rather the National Intelligence Estimate of George Bush's Administrations Intelligence Agencies.

Of course you didn't answer my question. Did we capture Bin Laden? Make all the excuses you want but he's still out there as strong as ever, in the shelter of our ally in Pakistan, while we feed an insurgency in Iraq.

Those are facts a sane person would never deny, but that is why of course you do.

flushingjet

in the lib* world view....

clinton, who did nothing to stop terror against America,
    & did not even visit WTC 1 afterwards did a lot
    (he did stop by Ground Zero to hit on some greiving hotties
    a la Animal House)

clinton, the draft dodger whose govt sold military intelligence to the chicoms, etc was an america first patriot

bush, who actually did something about terror by killing or
    apprehending terrorists, and knocked 3 nations out
    of the worldwide terror game (going on 6+) is ineffectual

i use to play pretend like that ....then i grew up

somehow, i cant quite cotton to the lib* notion that weve lost more soldiers than terrorist kills, or killed more "civilians" than terrorists

too much laughing gas as usual for the dentist and the usual
    gang of useful-to al-qaeda-idiot-lib*s-theyre
    al qaeda's enemy # 1 yet too busy defending their
    rights to be treated like normal Americans

if something bad ever goes down in the US again due to lib*
    actions/inactions
    i wouldnt want to be a lib*

they'll think the days of AG Ashcroft were Jeffersonian utopia
    in comparison

lib*s have long since crossed the line from obnoxious joke to danger

libs, who dont want america to interrogate, imprison, eavesdrop,
    let alone fight and kill terrorists,
    yet they want to know why something
    wasnt done about terror events and blame them on everything
    from controlled demolition to structural defect-everything
    except terrorists themselves, which they blame america for anyway

are always so so worried when a tape (what, no DVD?)
    appears from obl, who by now is either a rasperry stain on a cave wall
    or in hiding so far down in a basement they have to
    pump air in him to get him out

to libs hollywood films and production values are "real"
    yet real terror attacks are "controlled" staged" and "planned"

when WW2 started, how long did it take us to "get"
    hitler, tojo, mussolini etc. months? years?
    ...that was when even pinkos
    were patriotic and we had no 33% fifth column like today
    to gum up the works

if we werent so worried about lib sensibilities the matter
    wouldve been settled in hours/days

the emperor was left in place to live a long life
    yet i think we still won that war
    Last edited by flushingjet; 09-08-2007 at 11:34 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Queens Jet Fan]Did we capture Bin Laden? Make all the excuses you want but he's still out there as strong as ever, in the shelter of our ally in Pakistan, while we feed an insurgency in Iraq.

[/QUOTE]
    First of all, he is not in the shelter of our ally Pakistan, he is sheltered by warlords in Pakistani territory. Why the Pakistani central government can not control their territory is an issue, but we do have an ally in the central government, so whether or not to risk destabilizing this nuclear capable ally with a unilateral invasion of territory to look for a marginalized OBL is not an easy question to answer. While I respect your opinion that yes we should do this, I disagree that most of the anti-war faction would feel the same.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HDCentStOhio]First of all, he is not in the shelter of our ally Pakistan, he is sheltered by warlords in Pakistani territory. Why the Pakistani central government can not control their territory is an issue, but we do have an ally in the central government, so whether or not to risk destabilizing this nuclear capable ally with a unilateral invasion of territory to look for a marginalized OBL is not an easy question to answer. While I respect your opinion that yes we should do this, I disagree that most of the anti-war faction would feel the same.[/QUOTE]
    You raise sensible points. What a rarity from those of your persuasion on this board. My answer to this issue is yes we risk destabilizing this ally who is proving out not to be much of an ally at that. If the central govt can't control the whole country what are we really risking? Is not very comforting to think of a govt like this with nuclear capability.

Would you not say that OBL and his gang is the biggest threat to American security at this time? Shouldn't that be priority number one?

Do you suggest we just forget about him cause of the fear of destabilization? I'm sure you will agree that it was a big mistake for us to let him escape from Afghanistan to this area of Pakistan.

I would love to hear your answers to these questions. Thanks.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Queens Jet Fan]I think you are trying your best to earn the dumbest poster award. The rats and their propaganda machine were the ones who said AQ is as strong as before? Well maybe if you weren't so dumb you would know it wasn't the rats that said this but rather the National Intelligence Estimate of George Bush's Administrations Intelligence Agencies.[/QUOTE]

once again dipsh!t- way to address only half the post when the other half proves you for the moron you are...so you're claiming the rat-wing propaganda machine is not out there claiming America is not safe, blah-blah-blah-blah???

[QUOTE]Of course you didn't answer my question. Did we capture Bin Laden? Make all the excuses you want but he's still out there as strong as ever, in the shelter of our ally in Pakistan, while we feed an insurgency in Iraq. [/QUOTE]

lemme see...last I checked the mastermind of 9-11 was rotting in some jail cell...a jail cell rat-wingers like yourself want fresh flowers delivered to daily cause God forbid we should make life a little tough for those who think nothing of killing innocent people....

and of course whenever we kill another leader in AQ rat wingers such as yourself say "so what"...

do I want obl was blown to bits? of course- it's only people like heil howard dean who've come out to say he should receive due process...

[QUOTE]Those are facts a sane person would never deny, but that is why of course you do.[/QUOTE]

facts?? you mean such as terrorist plots being imploded worldwide daily by our government??? you mean like big bad terrorists making video tapes rather than carrying out attacks because they are running for their lives???

those are the facts- it's morons like you who whine like a b!tch about the unproven intangibles....but then again in your simple mind you're the sane one... :yes: