Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Bin Laden urges Americans to convert ... libs want to know where they can sign up

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]more classic dumbdawg ignorance....

not a single article/report, etc came from Fox....in fact is came from lame stream liberal media sources such as the WaComPost and See BS News....

it's so sad to see what a programmed idiot you are and your inability to think for yourself even when presented with facts at hand...[/QUOTE]

CBTNY, your Hannitycap is severe. There are enough posts around here to sustain my argument. I suggest you see Dr. Melphy for assistance :yes:

Olbermann Beats O'Reilly

[url]http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/ratings/the_scoreboard_friday_sept_7_66674.asp#more[/url]

The Scoreboard: Friday, Sept. 7
    25-54 demographic

BillO 324
    KO 365 Ouch!!!!

More to follow :yes:

They have a chip in their head that constantly says Bush, Hitler, Liar ...

The new upgrade they just got today ... says Bush, Hitler, Liar, General Betray Us.
    [QUOTE=sackdance]Give it a break? Are you freaking kidding me? Can you name one significant problem or issue that exists in this world that George Bush isn't, at least in part, to blame? YOU CAN'T. Because you and yours have spent the last 7 years whipping yourselves into a never ending frenzy that you've lost your freaking minds. I could go on a left-leaning political site and write "George.Bush.Is.The.Worst.President.EVAR!!!!" and be treated like a visiting Rhodes scholar.

My point is you've lost it so bad that you've convinced yourselves that opposing American progress in an armed conflict is good for the United States. Well, f*ck you guys. I'm not entertaining anymore of your nonsense. You don't (and you can project "you" to mean just about 99+% of the "progressives" in our land) have the balls to even state what you feel - yet the proof is in the pudding. Just go back through the weeks, the months, the years, and read the incessant trashing of Bush, the breathless reports of quagmires. It's pretty clear what makes some posters here happy.[/QUOTE]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]CBTNY, your Hannitycap is severe. There are enough posts around here to sustain my argument. I suggest you see Dr. Melphy for assistance :yes:

Olbermann Beats O'Reilly

[url]http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/ratings/the_scoreboard_friday_sept_7_66674.asp#more[/url]

25-54 demographic

BillO 324
    KO 365 Ouch!!!!

More to follow :yes:[/QUOTE]

dipsh!t dumbdawg at it again....

after being pointed out for the programmed moron that he is, even when presented the facts at hand, dipdh!t dumbdawg then goes on to make accusations he has no way to prove as is usually the case....

of course he then switches the subject....and to further prove what a moron dipsh!t dumbdawg is.....

Total Households

O'Reilly: 1885
    Loserman: 856

----------------

as is the case with dipsh!t dumbdawg everyday on this forum, olbermann once again gets b!tchslapped in the ratings...

some things will never change... :yes:
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 09-10-2007 at 08:46 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]dipsh!t dumbdawg at it again....

after being pointed out for the programmed moron that he is, even when presented the facts at hand, dipdh!t dumbdawg then goes on to make accusations he has no way to prove as is usually the case....

of course he then switches the subject....and to further prove what a moron dipsh!t dumbdawg is.....

Total Households

O'Reilly: 1885
    Loserman: 856

----------------

as is the case with dipsh!t dumbdawg everyday on this forum, olbermann once again gets b!tchslapped in the ratings...

some things will never change... :yes:[/QUOTE]
    Hope he hires out an accountant for his business- with his lack of understanding of the fundamentals of statistics he would be bankrupt in no time.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=HDCentStOhio]Hope he hires out an accountant for his business- with his lack of understanding of the fundamentals of statistics he would be bankrupt in no time.[/QUOTE]

he's one of those guys who'll be indicted for embezzelement or something because he did the books his way only to claim he was going to use his reparations check to pay the taxman....

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan]With all that toughness, it's a shame you still have a small c*ck...[/QUOTE]
    I am not the one talking about another man's genitalia. You are. Again.

Man, you really got him there. Well played.

[QUOTE=sackdance]I am not the one talking about another man's genitalia. You are. Again.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=cr726]Man, you really got him there. Well played.[/QUOTE]
    Oh, it's you. PM what's his face for more c*cktalk.

[QUOTE=sackdance]Oh, it's you. PM what's his face for more c*cktalk.[/QUOTE]
    [IMG]http://sinocidal.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/suicide-in-china.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]he's one of those guys who'll be indicted for embezzelement or something because he did the books his way only to claim he was going to use his reparations check to pay the taxman....[/QUOTE]

Now let's get this straight, again.

[QUOTE]The Scoreboard: Friday, Sept. 7
    [COLOR=Red][B]25-54 demographic[/B][/COLOR]

BillO 324
    KO 365 Ouch!!!! [/QUOTE]

That is the demographic scorecard. Those are the people that the advertisers aim commercials at. Those are the majority of the buyers. That is how the networks sell commercial time.

Comprende?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]Now let's get this straight, again.

That is the demographic scorecard. Those are the people that the advertisers aim commercials at. Those are the majority of the buyers. That is how the networks sell commercial time.

Comprende?[/QUOTE]

it obviously still doesn't penetrate through your think skull and the sh!t you have for brains can't understand olbermann's audiance is a fraction of o'reilly's...

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]it obviously still doesn't penetrate through your think skull and the sh!t you have for brains can't understand olbermann's audiance is a fraction of o'reilly's...[/QUOTE]

My talk is specific to the [COLOR=Red][I]demographic scorecard[/I][/COLOR]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]My talk is specific to the [COLOR=Red][I]demographic scorecard[/I][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

as usual, your talk is[I] [COLOR=Red]specifically bullsh!t.[/COLOR][/I]

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]as usual, your talk is[I] [COLOR=Red]specifically bullsh!t.[/COLOR][/I][/QUOTE]

Please refute the content

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]Please refute the content[/QUOTE]

look at the overall numbers...not a single night....more evidence your posts are specifically bull****....

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]look at the overall numbers...not a single night....more evidence your posts are specifically bull****....[/QUOTE]

I agree. Not a single night has KO overcome the sheer mass that BillO has.