Thread: Jets Flight Crew

Banned

Post Jets Flight Crew

Does anyone else notice at the game all the grown men waving at the Flight Crew girls..... like the girls actually give a crap about them?? I mean these guys are perverts to the extreme. They act like they have never seen a girl before in their life. Add in the fact that they make explicit comments about them in front of their 10 year old son who they brought to the game, it's pretty sad. I heard it all day at the game today.

All Pro
    And this deserves a thread, leave the old bastids alone. We will be there one day.Let them enjoy themselves.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Sorry, I can't take anything negative away from this part of the game. That and the tailgate party saved an otherwise awful day.

Quote Originally Posted by IRONFAN 40
    And this deserves a thread, leave the old bastids alone. We will be there one day.Let them enjoy themselves.
    When the Raiders played here in Los Angeles they had AMAZING cheerleaders. Must have gotten these hardbodies DIRECTLY from LA's top strip clubs.
    There were 4 groups of them & they changed areas every quarter. We (the perverts) LOVED yelling & waving to the Girls. They loved our cheers & always waved back with big smiles.
    It was a great "amenity" at the games.

I personally liked the girls last year,,these cheesy *****es could not dance their uniforms looked like they belonged ona 80 yr old casll girl and personally i don t really appreciate watching these bimbos dance while we are down by 30 and brady is ready to score on us again...stop

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONFAN 40
    Damn right. Let us ol...let the old guys have some.

"Ohhhh, Gina...that's right- look at me. Read my mind. Samwise thinks he owns you, but really...you are mine. The sooner you accept it, the sooner we can love...don't look away; I know you like me....oh yeah..."