Thread: How many times Belliliar?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

How many times Belliliar?

We all know you're a lying cheating lowlife scumbag, stealing money from a dying man and not fulfilling your promise among a host of other low life assortments that have followed you from your days in Cleveland. But stealing signals to beat your nemesis is an all time low, you not only cheated your bitter rival (although for no reason since the Jets always treated you royally) but you cheated the game of football and your own team.

Just how many times Belli?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

How many times Slikmo?

How many times are you going to make the same thread?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodyPaige
    How many times are you going to make the same thread?

As many times as I fcking want, how's that? I'm watching tape and fastforwarding and I'm outraged, every one of our blitzes get picked up, Brady gets hurried once the whole game, I don't think theyr'e that good, they were tipped.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    muat be some wicked drugs ur on. lets be men and say we got beat and look forwarding to regrouping next week .

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfanintx
    muat be some wicked drugs ur on. lets be men and say we got beat and look forwarding to regrouping next week .

Not that easy pal, these fckers cheated and I won't shut up about it. I won't shut up until I get conclusive evidence one way or another. Remember last year when Miami shut out NE? Saban pulled the same stunt on the Pats, it was all over the airwaves down here in Miami, they couldn't prove anything but Miami went on the road and got trounced against Buffalo the very next week. You don't think stealing signals can affect the outcome of a game think again, or better yet look up that Miami game from last year and you'll see what I mean.