Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: I Can't Take It Anymore

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

I Can't Take It Anymore

F**k the Jets. I've been a fan for a long time, but this lifetime of hell has finally gotten to me.... week after week, year after year of constant disappointment. THEY SUCK!!!!! They will be LOSERS FOREVER! I am officialy cutting ties and am now a HOUSTON TEXANS fan!!!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by upstatejetfan
    F**k the Jets. I've been a fan for a long time, but this lifetime of hell has finally gotten to me.... week after week, year after year of constant disappointment. THEY SUCK!!!!! They will be LOSERS FOREVER! I am officialy cutting ties and am now a HOUSTON TEXANS fan!!!!
    Good riddance. Jets may win in a future but you personally are GUARANTEED to be a LOSER FOREVER.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out, you weak willed punk.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    This has to be a joke..

No true passionate fan gives up on its team and roots for another..

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Dump.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Upstate, huh? You must be from Walden? Or Cuddebackville? Or even worse...Sullivan County?

How old are you? Were you still sh*tting yellow during the '96 season?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [/B]J ust
    [/B]E dmit
    T hey
    S uck

If you marry a girl who cheats on you, you divorce her. If you stay with her, you are a loser. You are staying with the Jets. Hence, you are losers!!!
    Good luck with your gimpy ankled, rubber band armed quarterback.... your steroid popping 2.5 yard/gain stud runner, your leaky offensive line and your swiss cheese defensive line. Can you say 4 - 12 season?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [/B]J ust
    [/B]E dmit
    T hey
    S uck

If you marry a girl who cheats on you, you divorce her. If you stay with her, you are a loser. You are staying with the Jets. Hence, you are losers!!!
    Good luck with your gimpy ankled, rubber band armed quarterback.... your steroid popping 2.5 yard/gain stud runner, your leaky offensive line and your swiss cheese defensive line. Can you say 4 - 12 season?
    Lock. Dump. Ban. Rape.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by murphklecko73
    Dump.

I want a Super Bowl win for XMas??? Are you serious? The Jets couldn't stop Sammy Morris yesterday. Do you realize that defense wins championships? Do you really think taht they can win a Super Bowl? They'll be watching it on tv, just like you and me. Great decisions have been made on both sides of the ball..... the offensive and defensive lines both suck. They can't stop anybody and they can't block anybody. I don't mean to make it a personal attach, but I am so frustrated with this team, that I'm just giving up with them... and quite honestly it feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Maybe now, I can actually enjoy watching football on Sundays.