Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bush-Cheney legacy will thrive

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HDCentStOhio]Are you trying to prove CTBNY's claims about your intelligence?[/QUOTE]

I stand by what I say and think. I know leadership when I see it. With the approval ratings in the toilet, his support for the war in the sewer, the nation divided, OBL still alive it is clear that he is not a good leader.

He just happens to be president today. That does not make him a leader. MLK was called a communist. I can say that MLK was a good leader no matter what they call him.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]For the most part, I am. War is a 'last resort' or should be. Someone has to fight them (wars) and I agreed to do that. I hate to think that our nation (political leadership) has betrayed us to the point that the troops are not getting the support in Iraq or at home.

--what are your thoughts on Vietnam?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]So if those leaders want me dead as you say, I should just keep shooting at them for years?

Would it not be better to sit down with them and come to a better understanding of things if that is possible? Without dialog, it is more to the side of impossible.[/QUOTE]

Swell idea, I think they make an international coffee flavor for that. They can talk, spoon for a little, cry over their fears, and all will be well.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Neil Diamond][QUOTE=Jetdawgg]For the most part, I am. War is a 'last resort' or should be. Someone has to fight them (wars) and I agreed to do that. I hate to think that our nation (political leadership) has betrayed us to the point that the troops are not getting the support in Iraq or at home.

--what are your thoughts on Vietnam?[/QUOTE]

Different war, different time, different struggle. Too many Americans and Vietnamese killed and maimed. Even more than now. I don't know what we gained from it either.