Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I cheered when I saw Chad was hurt

I cheered when I saw Chad was hurt

There I said it. And I KNOW, at least 40,000 other Jet fans were doing the same. No more lies, it's our colliseum, with our gladiators. I DONT CARE about Chad as a human being, I want to see wins. We were frusterated, smelled blood, and should not be reprimanded for it. There's a meanness in this world, in all of us, we were losing bad, and his suffering offerred a way out. The Easter story is rooted in mob mentality. We CANT change ourselves, and shouldnt be asked to. Look at Bellichick.

Quote Originally Posted by jarule444
    There I said it. And I KNOW, at least 40,000 other Jet fans were doing the same. No more lies, it's our colliseum, with our gladiators. I DONT CARE about Chad as a human being, I want to see wins. We were frusterated, smelled blood, and should not be reprimanded for it. There's a meanness in this world, in all of us, we were losing bad, and his suffering offerred a way out. The Easter story is rooted in mob mentality. We CANT change ourselves, and shouldnt be asked to. Look at Bellichick.
    Yes, I see your point, so by saying that you are also saying that it would be ok for players to take steriods.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetspennyfan
    Yes, I see your point, so by saying that you are also saying that it would be ok for players to take steriods.
    Absolutely. If that helps the team win I think they should be almost mandatory. It's a business, driven by results.

Hall Of Fame
    . The Easter story is rooted in mob mentality.

wtf ? I call attention whore on this one

Last edited by samwise; 09-10-2007 at 07:47 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    Good for you. I don't really have a problem with it as others do, but prepared to get killed.

IF the guy was seriously injured though, you'd have felt bad..

Quote Originally Posted by samwise
    wtf ? I call attnetion whore on this one
    Give us Barabus bud

This reaction is nothing new

Quote Originally Posted by CTM
    Good for you. I don't really have a problem with it as others do, but prepared to get killed.

IF the guy was seriously injured though, you'd have felt bad..
    Of course. I don't want to see anyone become paralyzed or die. I hope Chad goes home happy and healthy, but never puts a jets jersey on again. I want to see Clemens in, and I was psyched to see him get the opportunity

You are a classless ass.

That's really sad, there is a reason ancient gladiator sports don't exist today. Celebrating the injury of another human being is deplorable, i hope to god you aren't raising children of your own at this point at least.

All League
    jarule sucks. horrible rapper.

The fact that you like him makes you id say around 13 maybe? How is 8th grade going for you?

Hall Of Fame
    Give us Barabus bud

barabus ? well, that makes more sense than using the easter defense I guess

Absolutely. If that helps the team win I think they should be almost mandatory. It's a business, driven by results.
    NO! That is what makes the NFL different from a buisness, the human aspect, some people are better at things that others, steriods are ways that people cheat when they have given up. You represent what I fear sports is becoming, where everyone is juiced and everyone is great and no one cares because of that.

All Pro
    and you're a focking idiot for doing it and twice as bad for admitting it here

Hall Of Fame
    You are heartless.
    Just knowing how much Chad loves the game, the city, and his team mates - you are an A hole. And there are 40,000 more of you.

When Kellen wins the job - I'll cheer for him (and I want him to).

All League
    God help you.

The NFL is a consumer-driven product. If the customers (the fans) don't like the results, they have a right to boo. Players get paid millions of dollars in salary and endorsements because of the fans, it's the fans that are the reason why professional sports is a massive business. Fans can do whatever they want in terms of vocal reaction.

Veteran
    Credibility lost. I'll remember never to read another one of your posts. I have to thank you for that though cause you just saved me 5 seconds of reading per post.

Quote Originally Posted by simijet
    God help you.
    I don't think he can be helped...

Veteran
    I really feel that the people who cheered and stand by it should not root for the jets anymore this season. Hes our best chance at winning and if u don't no that then u really have no knowledge anyway