Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I cheered when I saw Chad was hurt

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

I cheered when I saw Chad was hurt

There I said it. And I KNOW, at least 40,000 other Jet fans were doing the same. No more lies, it's our colliseum, with our gladiators. I DONT CARE about Chad as a human being, I want to see wins. We were frusterated, smelled blood, and should not be reprimanded for it. There's a meanness in this world, in all of us, we were losing bad, and his suffering offerred a way out. The Easter story is rooted in mob mentality. We CANT change ourselves, and shouldnt be asked to. Look at Bellichick.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jarule444
    There I said it. And I KNOW, at least 40,000 other Jet fans were doing the same. No more lies, it's our colliseum, with our gladiators. I DONT CARE about Chad as a human being, I want to see wins. We were frusterated, smelled blood, and should not be reprimanded for it. There's a meanness in this world, in all of us, we were losing bad, and his suffering offerred a way out. The Easter story is rooted in mob mentality. We CANT change ourselves, and shouldnt be asked to. Look at Bellichick.
    Yes, I see your point, so by saying that you are also saying that it would be ok for players to take steriods.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetspennyfan
    Yes, I see your point, so by saying that you are also saying that it would be ok for players to take steriods.
    Absolutely. If that helps the team win I think they should be almost mandatory. It's a business, driven by results.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    . The Easter story is rooted in mob mentality.

wtf ? I call attention whore on this one

Last edited by samwise; 09-10-2007 at 07:47 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good for you. I don't really have a problem with it as others do, but prepared to get killed.

IF the guy was seriously injured though, you'd have felt bad..

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by samwise
    wtf ? I call attnetion whore on this one
    Give us Barabus bud

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    This reaction is nothing new

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CTM
    Good for you. I don't really have a problem with it as others do, but prepared to get killed.

IF the guy was seriously injured though, you'd have felt bad..
    Of course. I don't want to see anyone become paralyzed or die. I hope Chad goes home happy and healthy, but never puts a jets jersey on again. I want to see Clemens in, and I was psyched to see him get the opportunity

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are a classless ass.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's really sad, there is a reason ancient gladiator sports don't exist today. Celebrating the injury of another human being is deplorable, i hope to god you aren't raising children of your own at this point at least.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    jarule sucks. horrible rapper.

The fact that you like him makes you id say around 13 maybe? How is 8th grade going for you?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Give us Barabus bud

barabus ? well, that makes more sense than using the easter defense I guess

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely. If that helps the team win I think they should be almost mandatory. It's a business, driven by results.
    NO! That is what makes the NFL different from a buisness, the human aspect, some people are better at things that others, steriods are ways that people cheat when they have given up. You represent what I fear sports is becoming, where everyone is juiced and everyone is great and no one cares because of that.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    and you're a focking idiot for doing it and twice as bad for admitting it here

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are heartless.
    Just knowing how much Chad loves the game, the city, and his team mates - you are an A hole. And there are 40,000 more of you.

When Kellen wins the job - I'll cheer for him (and I want him to).

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    God help you.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

The NFL is a consumer-driven product. If the customers (the fans) don't like the results, they have a right to boo. Players get paid millions of dollars in salary and endorsements because of the fans, it's the fans that are the reason why professional sports is a massive business. Fans can do whatever they want in terms of vocal reaction.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credibility lost. I'll remember never to read another one of your posts. I have to thank you for that though cause you just saved me 5 seconds of reading per post.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by simijet
    God help you.
    I don't think he can be helped...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really feel that the people who cheered and stand by it should not root for the jets anymore this season. Hes our best chance at winning and if u don't no that then u really have no knowledge anyway