Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: ot-so i got on the big brother talk show on friday and i pissed off the host

  1. #1

    ot-so i got on the big brother talk show on friday and i pissed off the host

    *buzzsaw gave me premission to start this topic*

    http://winmed.sportsline.com/g2deman...707_alex_a.wmv


    it's great

    at 2;53 she gives me the ultimate ***** face

    dam ***** should do her job and know what is going on in the game

  2. #2
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,602
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsrule128
    *buzzsaw gave me premission to start this topic*

    http://winmed.sportsline.com/g2deman...707_alex_a.wmv


    it's great

    at 2;53 she gives me the ultimate ***** face

    dam ***** should do her job and know what is going on in the game

    Your link doesnt work

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsrule128
    *buzzsaw gave me premission to start this topic*

    http://winmed.sportsline.com/g2deman...707_alex_a.wmv


    it's great

    at 2;53 she gives me the ultimate ***** face

    dam ***** should do her job and know what is going on in the game
    Can you please edit it so your part comes up earlier? I just dont have 2:52 to invest on this.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxboroFanatic2
    Can you please edit it so your part comes up earlier? I just dont have 2:52 to invest on this.

    just fast foward

    this link should work

    http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrot....php?wk=10&v=4

    then click 9/7

    you may notice on 9/6 kaysar hosted

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,323
    I doubt Buzz gave you permission. In that case: lock, dump, ban, rape.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87
    I doubt Buzz gave you permission. In that case: lock, dump, ban, rape.
    no he really did

    watch it you will really laugh at the ***** face she makes at me

  8. #8
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,602
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsrule128
    no he really did

    watch it you will really laugh at the ***** face she makes at me
    Pass

  9. #9
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,323
    LMAO, JR, you sound like a b!tch.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87
    LMAO, JR, you sound like a b!tch.

    wtf why do you say that

  11. #11
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,323
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsrule128
    wtf why do you say that
    "Hellllllllllo, long time listener, first time caller" *pushes glasses back up on face* *snorts*

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87
    "Hellllllllllo, long time listener, first time caller" *pushes glasses back up on face* *snorts*

    lmao but it's true

    i hate the ***** who hosts it i say a spoiler and she gets mad at me...like do your job

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Bronx, NY
    Posts
    5,998
    Why do you keep bringing your strange fascination with this show here?

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFranchise
    Why do you keep bringing your strange fascination with this show here?


    i am just proud i pissed off the host cause i hate her

  15. #15
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,323
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsrule128
    lmao but it's true

    i hate the ***** who hosts it i say a spoiler and she gets mad at me...like do your job
    Maybe she reads JI.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87
    Maybe she reads JI.

    doubt that

  17. #17
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Bronx, NY
    Posts
    5,998
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsrule128
    i am just proud i pissed off the host cause i hate her

    You constantly bring this show, and your boy up. Chill dude.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsrule128
    *buzzsaw gave me premission to start this topic*

    http://winmed.sportsline.com/g2deman...707_alex_a.wmv


    it's great

    at 2;53 she gives me the ultimate ***** face

    dam ***** should do her job and know what is going on in the game
    You shouldnt go around admitting this stuff.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxboroFanatic2
    You shouldnt go around admitting this stuff.


    what the ***** face is great

  20. #20
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,602
    I thought they cancelled Big Brother like 5 seasons ago...or at least they should have...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us