Thread: so let me just get this straight..once and for all

so let me just get this straight..once and for all

Just so I got this straight:

-stealing audible signals (Miami did this last year against the Pats): Okay, gamesmanship
    -reviewing tapes of previous games to steal signals (Herm Edwards admits this has been done): Okay, gamesmanship
    -Visually stealing signals in realtime, through scouts or binoculars: Okay, gamesmanship
    -Renting out rooms adjacent to the field to spy on others during practice: Okay, gamesmanship

-Videotaping an opponents signals to use for later: OMFG!!! 3 Superbowls invalidated!!1!!

I just want to be on the same page as you jet fans

this is just sad

you're reaching

Im just trying to get inside the minds of my esteemed JI posters!

Quote Originally Posted by dfresh

-stealing audible signals (Miami did this last year against the Pats): Okay, gamesmanship
    -reviewing tapes of previous games to steal signals (Herm Edwards admits this has been done): Okay, gamesmanship
    -Visually stealing signals in realtime, through scouts or binoculars: Okay, gamesmanship
    -Renting out rooms adjacent to the field to spy on others during practice: Okay, gamesmanship

-Videotaping an opponents signals to use for later: OMFG!!! 3 Superbowls invalidated!!1!!

By golly, youre right! I finally see it! The P*ts didnt cheat! I see the light.

You obviously want Jets fans to accept the fact that what the P*ts did wasnt wrong in any way. It says in the rulebook, right there in black and white, exactly what the rules are. They mentioned this **** to Belicheat, the P*ts organization, and to the whole NFL not too long ago.

But youre right, it isnt cheating. Maybe we can get Vilma or Pennington to sit in the booth with your OC and DC, hey its the same thing!

But thank you dfresh, after all this crap youve spilt to us Jets fans, i finally see where you are right and the rest of the nation is wrong.

Hall Of Fame

As they say, rules are rules my good sir.

And the extent of this goes beyond just one game. Get your head out of your ass. We don't know how far back it goes. This wasn't this first time and numerous players/coaches/personel all say that something fishy was going on...do you think they all got together monday night and said, 'ya know what'll be fun? Let's make **** up just to make the Patriots look worse!'

Grow up. They cheated and for a period of time. Your damn right their championships and success are thrown into question. Now, does that mean they cheated? No. Does it mean they didn't? No. The point is we just don't know for sure one way or another and generally when you can't distinguish the right from the wrong, that means the person/entity is wrong (Palmero, Bonds, McGuire).

They have already lost the right to not be questioned in their success. Let it go.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

3 words:

PATSIES*= CHEATERS

All League
    Is it just me, or does the list he put together kind of ring like the Priceless comercials...

All League

-Videotaping an opponents signals to use for later: OMFG!!! 3 Superbowls invalidated!!1!!...Priceless!