Thread: Jets fans..come on

Jets fans..come on

Show some class...First of all you applaud when Penny boy goes down..Now you want to blame Cheating for an ass wipping? Did the cheating help Randy Moss run by 3 dbs?? I think not. Get over it and start thinking about Baltimore..

Quote Originally Posted by bman
    Show some class...First of all you applaud when Penny boy goes down..Now you want to blame Cheating for an ass wipping? Did the cheating help Randy Moss run by 3 dbs?? I think not. Get over it and start thinking about Baltimore..
    An ass wiping?

erm...

This place has gone in the $hitter.

BTW as this is an actual football thread about the Jets I expect a Mod to put it in the dump

All League
    go back to sleep....we're not saying that the CHEATING was the reason for the loss. We know we played poorly at times.

THE CHEATING HELPED YOU WIN.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by MACPAC
    and you are the main turdcutter.

No offense...why start another thread?

You are just opening a can of worms...do you really want to talk about the Ravens? There are plenty of threads that are talking about our next opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by MACPAC
    That's because it has low standards and allows Pat trolls.

I'm a jets fan..This place has gone down the tubes because my fellow Jets Fans cannot get their heads off the Pats..It's either Brady is gay..or the Pats cheat..How about the fact that we can't block or tackle..and haven't won a superbowl since 69!!

Jets Insider VIP
    This place has gone down the tubes because my fellow Jets Fans cannot get their heads off the Pats..It's either Brady is gay..or the Pats cheat..

Don't you understand how football rivalries work?

Let's kidnap their mascot!