Thread: Greg Oden done for season

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Greg Oden done for season

Rookie season ends before it starts.

Can someone say Sam Bowie all over again?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's really sad. I was looking forward to seeing him play this season and was hoping I could go to the game when he comes to NJ but guess not. Hopefully he can live up to his expectations next season coming back from surgery

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am curious to see how good he can be if he is healthy. Last year it was the wrist and now this. Jamal Mashburn is one of many who have had this surgery and said it changes the way you have to approach the game after the surgery. He also said he was relatively healthy prior to the surgery but after he started to injure the other leg because he was over compensating trying to protect the knee.

I hope for this kids sake he gets to show the world how good he is. Thank goodness he came out of college when he did!

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I'm correct, STAT had the same exact surgery done to his knee and look at how he performed when he came back. But I know everyone responds differently to surgery, I just hope Oden is like STAT and can live up to his expectations. I was really excited about seeing him play