Thread: Pats fans mistaken, Pats Cheated and have never won a NFL Super Bowl!

Pats fans mistaken, Pats Cheated and have never won a NFL Super Bowl!

It's pretty common knowledge that Jet fans are imbeciles. But the fact that some Jet fans think the Jets have played and won a Super Bowl is downright funny.

Pre-merger doesn't count morons! Super Bowl III*

The Colts were the NFL Champions in 1968. The Jets were a minor league team. The Colts were tired from playing real football and a real Super Bowl. They wanted NO part of that game. And why should they have, they already won the Super Bowl prior to the exhibition game with the Jets.

Super Bowl III* was just an exhibition game.

The Jets have never even appeared in a Super Bowl talk about futility. LOL

Jets SuperBowl III Champion*

Bwahahahahahahaha

All Pro
    why you keep coming back ill never know. Get a life kid.

Practice Squad

Thumbs down

are you serious? your lame dude!

Hall Of Fame
    I'm guessing that you guys might want to do an IP ban on this guy unless he has the website address that gives you a different IP address all the time.

Why are you guys so upset that the Jets have never even appeared in a Super Bowl. You've gotten a ton of moral victories over the years. LOL

Rookie
    yeah - tell the people in Baltimore that! They're still pissed about it.

By the way, some of you Pats* fans are really showing your true colors. Talk about grasping for straws....

Practice Squad
    I take it your not really a jets fan.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNoSB
    Why are you guys so upset that the Jets have never even appeared in a Super Bowl. You've gotten a ton of moral victories over the years. LOL
    Bill is that you?

Quote Originally Posted by New York Mick
    I'm guessing that you guys might want to do an IP ban on this guy unless he has the website address that gives you a different IP address all the time.

Yeah try the IP ban, see how that works out. LOL

I have a feeling a huge D.O.S. zombie attack is going to bring this site down any minute. I have no information in regards to this, just a feeling.

New York Jets.. Super Bowl III "Champions"*

Hall Of Fame
    lol, banned

Hall Of Fame
    Yeah try the IP ban, see how that works out. LOL

I have a feeling a huge D.O.S. zombie attack is going to bring this site down any minute. I have no information in regards to this, just a feeling.
    Cool a nerd battle, Sooth get your best nerds ready. This is like a scene from War Games. While your at it could you help me out with my credit rating?

Quote Originally Posted by New York Mick
    Cool a nerd battle, Sooth get your best nerds ready. This is like a scene from War Games. While your at it could you help me out with my credit rating?

Actually you don't need to be a computer geek to do it. You just hire some Russians for $25 US and they will hack it and bring it down. ..... Or so i've heard. I've never actually tried it ...... cough..

PM if you want the site

Hall Of Fame
    It's pretty common knowledge that Jet fans are imbeciles. But the fact that some Jet fans think the Jets have played and won a Super Bowl is downright funny.

Pre-merger doesn't count morons! Super Bowl III*

The Colts were the NFL Champions in 1968. The Jets were a minor league team. The Colts were tired from playing real football and a real Super Bowl. They wanted NO part of that game. And why should they have, they already won the Super Bowl prior to the exhibition game with the Jets.

Super Bowl III* was just an exhibition game.

The Jets have never even appeared in a Super Bowl talk about futility. LOL

Jets SuperBowl III Champion*

Bwahahahahahahaha

soooo you made a SN specifically to emphasis the point in your thread....seek help......oh ya...

what do the years 2001, 2003, and 2004 have in common?

here's a hint *

All Pro
    You know, I kinda like you. We should keep you around just in case we're having a bad day.

By the way, you'll be very happy and relieved to know that we're a sensitive group and we never use the word "retarded" or "idiot" to refer to other posters.

Quote Originally Posted by WeskerLogan
    soooo you made a SN specifically to emphasis the point in your thread....seek help......oh ya...

what do the years 2001, 2003, and 2004 have in common?

here's a hint *
    Sweet so the Patriots and and Jets have something in common. Sort of, at least the NFL actually existed in it's current state for the Patriot ongoing dynasty and absolute ownage of the NFL for nearly a decade.

1968 "SuperBowl"*

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Thread title edited for accuracy.