Thread: heilman is terrible......

Banned

heilman is terrible......

i don't know why willie keeps putting this guy in.

Veteran
    Not his fault Difilece dropped the ball.

Hall Of Fame
    I only followed the game through gametracker and updates from sbIII, but it seems like Loduca, and our clutch hitting was more responsible for this loss.

I mean how the heck does Loduca get thrown out as a catcher in an extra inning game. Unacceptable. And then look what his replacement does...

Banned
    it just seems that heilman is involved in any comeback loss that mota isn't involved in.........

Who should Willie have brought in?

Jets Insider Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by ruby2glocks
    I only followed the game through gametracker and updates from sbIII, but it seems like Loduca, and our clutch hitting was more responsible for this loss.

I mean how the heck does Loduca get thrown out as a catcher in an extra inning game. Unacceptable. And then look what his replacement does...
    The ump's strike zone was ridiculous the whole game. Lo Duca almost got tossed after his first AB, then Reyes took 3 pitches at 3-0 that all looked like balls. He was called out.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet
    The ump's strike zone was ridiculous the whole game. Lo Duca almost got tossed after his first AB, then Reyes took 3 pitches at 3-0 that all looked like balls. He was called out.
    Well then if that is the case, Willie has got to protect his player and argue, not let Loduca take the fall. So i guess it just all goes back to Willie never ever arguing, which i can not understand. You need your starting catcher in an extra inning game more then the manager. Willie needs to learn how to frickin argue, but it is clear he never will.

Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet
    The pitch to Lo Duca looked a little low, but it was not that bad of a call that Lo Duca should be dumb enough to get himself thrown out.

Quote Originally Posted by ruby2glocks
    Well then if that is the case, Willie has got to protect his player and argue, not let Loduca take the fall. So i guess it just all goes back to Willie never ever arguing, which i can not understand. You need your starting catcher in an extra inning game more then the manager. Willie needs to learn how to frickin argue, but it is clear he never will.
    Did you watch that portion of the game? Lo Duca was called out on strikes and immediately blew up. Unless your manager is the fastest man on earth, there's no way he gets out there fast enough to break it up. And, FWIW, I've seen Willie argue quite a few times - more so than Torre.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffWeaverFan
    Did you watch that portion of the game? Lo Duca was called out on strikes and immediately blew up. Unless your manager is the fastest man on earth, there's no way he gets out there fast enough to break it up. And, FWIW, I've seen Willie argue quite a few times - more so than Torre.
    I wasnt able to watch any of the game last night, i was just blindly interpreting it, which is probably not the smartest thing to do

But seriously, Willie never argues. I hate it.

Veteran
    Hielman had a 7 game scoreless streak goingong into last night. some times u just have a bad night

All League
    i agree