Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ****the Official Sar Was Right And That's Okay Thread****

Talking ****the Official Sar Was Right And That's Okay Thread****

We have ourselves a quarterback!!!

All League
    although he may be right, it doesn't make him any less of a troll

Jets Insider VIP
    Did he bump his, "We're 0-2 and...." thread that he started in August! LOL. That was quite omniscient.

All League
    .....and so were a lot of others. No need to pump his ego any.

Jets Insider VIP
    Dump. Stop feeding the trolls.

If KC goes 12 for 29 with 3 INT's and 1 TD next week and we LOSE again, do you say this?

Why don't we let him play a FULL f-ing game and WIN a game before we annoint him a HOF jacket. JFC, he played $hitty for 3 quarters and should have had 3 INT's and did NOT win the game for us.

He sucked for 3 quarters and took advantage of the prevent defense the Ravens went into for the final quarter.

I want KC to succeed and am all for him being in there now 9Chad is not 100% healthy), but people are WAY over reacting about a few good passes and another LOSS.

we are 0-2 people. We did NOT win the Gd game today.

Moga

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23
    Did he bump his, "We're 0-2 and...." thread that he started in August! LOL. That was quite omniscient.
    Much as I'd like to take credit for such an "amazing" prediction, the fact that we opened against two teams who combined for something like a 26-6 record last year made it not so hard a call.

Our next 3 opponents are 0-6 this season. If we keep Kellen in there, we may run that table before the schedule gets tough again.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87
    Dump. Stop feeding the trolls.

What Trolls??

Quote Originally Posted by FrankMoga

He sucked for 3 quarters and took advantage of the prevent defense the Ravens went into for the final quarter.
    What sucked for three quarters was the pass protection. Then, in the 4th quarter, he made the downfield passes that a prevent defense is designed to "prevent." Put another way, he didn't "take advantage" of the prevent defense with underneath passes--he cut it to pieces.

Agreed. He is not proven after one good quarter. That being said, I am more comfortable with the big picture out look. We have a young team and I am willing to go threw any growing pains KC might bring. Chad is a good quarter back and needs a change of scenery. Trade him away and move towards the future. It more about timing then anything. If we stick with Chad now, Kellen looses valuable learning time. In 2 years when the rest of the young guys come around, we cant afford to change QB's at that time. That will be the time we will be expecting much more.

Quote Originally Posted by VilmaStar
    Agreed. He is not proven after one good quarter. That being said, I am more comfortable with the big picture out look. We have a young team and I am willing to go threw any growing pains KC might bring. Chad is a good quarter back and needs a change of scenery. Trade him away and move towards the future. It more about timing then anything. If we stick with Chad now, Kellen looses valuable learning time. In 2 years when the rest of the young guys come around, we cant afford to change QB's at that time. That will be the time we will be expecting much more.

You are 100% correct. Let's bite the bullet and start him the rest of the season.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I
    Much as I'd like to take credit for such an "amazing" prediction, the fact that we opened against two teams who combined for something like a 26-6 record last year made it not so hard a call.

Our next 3 opponents are 0-6 this season. If we keep Kellen in there, we may run that table before the schedule gets tough again.

SAR I
    So are you making the call?

3-2? 2-3?

Veteran
    I also am now on board for KC to start the remander of the season. However, that large and bold print you use actually made your post LESS appealing for me to read.

I'm all for Clemens succeeding, but if you leave out that 4th quarter he didn't play that great...I wouldn't go in praising him as our new franchise QB after 1 good quarter.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by D'Brick Wall
    I'm all for Clemens succeeding, but if you leave out that 4th quarter he didn't play that great...I wouldn't go in praising him as our new franchise QB after 1 good quarter.

This is a "what have you done for me lately" league and the last things that Clemens did were very positive. I agree that one good quarter does not a superstar make, but it's certainly significant that his best was at the end...maybe something clicked. I support the idea of finding out whether he all of sudden "got it" by seeing how he does next week.

What you have to consider is the learning curve Clemens showed in only four quarter vs. the league's best defense.

If he can improve that much during one game vs. the Ravens, imagine what he might be able to do against the Dolphins porous secondary, or the Bills, the Chiefs, or even some of the Better teams we will play like Cincy.

All Pro
    How good would Chad be for the Bears. You put him in there, managing games, play faking his tail off, they go back to the SB. The NFC is still awful.

I don't know yet if Clemens is the answer, but I do know he throws a nice pass, hangs tough, can take a shot, and completed some passes that Chad simply could have never thrown.

I also know you don't need to use all those big letters, it makes you scary.

All Pro
    I didn't think he was that bad for the first 3 quarters, aside from missing McCairens deep (which he just would have dropped anyway).

The Jets gave him no real running game and bad protection. After the first 3 or 4 passes, he seemed to calm down. The shovel pass to Jones was a nice play.

Agreed. He is not proven after one good quarter. That being said, I am more comfortable with the big picture out look. We have a young team and I am willing to go threw any growing pains KC might bring. Chad is a good quarter back and needs a change of scenery. Trade him away and move towards the future. It more about timing then anything. If we stick with Chad now, Kellen looses valuable learning time. In 2 years when the rest of the young guys come around, we cant afford to change QB's at that time. That will be the time we will be expecting much more.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Lose the font and the bold. Truly annoying.

All Matt Leinart has had in his career so far is one good first quarter vs. the Bears. He sucked the whole rest of that game, completing fewer than 50% of his passes. Yet all I keep hearing about is how good he is despite the fact that he repeatedly plays like crap.

Clemens actually got better as the game went on. Huge difference which gives me much more reason to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Klecko73isGod
    Lose the font and the bold. Truly annoying.

All Matt Leinart has had in his career so far is one good first quarter vs. the Bears. He sucked the whole rest of that game, completing fewer than 50% of his passes. Yet all I keep hearing about is how good he is despite the fact that he repeatedly plays like crap.

Clemens actually got better as the game went on. Huge difference which gives me much more reason to believe.
    Sounding like a mod already!