Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jets new favorite in AFC

Jets new favorite in AFC

Hey guys been a while since I posted, I spent some time hiking the Andes trying to find myself and make peace with some things in my life. Mostly about rooting for the Jets.

Anyway, after today with Kellen Clemens I am convinced we are the team to beat in the AFC. Regardless of being 0-2, which should be 1-1 after the NFL gives us the win over those cheating Patriots, I think Clemens showed enough in that 4th quarter to prove we have the top team in the conference.

McCairens catches one of his two drops, and we beat the top defense at home in Baltimore.

I'm gonna be honest guys. I think 13-3 is basically the floor for this year.

J E T S!!!!! jets jets jets

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Idontlikethat5
    Hey guys been a while since I posted, I spent some time hiking the Andes trying to find myself and make peace with some things in my life. Mostly about rooting for the Jets.

Anyway, after today with Kellen Clemens I am convinced we are the team to beat in the AFC. Regardless of being 0-2, which should be 1-1 after the NFL gives us the win over those cheating Patriots, I think Clemens showed enough in that 4th quarter to prove we have the top team in the conference.

McCairens catches one of his two drops, and we beat the top defense at home in Baltimore.

Crack called, it wants it's pipe back!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedinGreenNC
    LOL!

All Pro
    I see none of these - , yet I get the feeling that I should....

All Pro
    i think my tv musta been broke cause i didnt see these things.

Jets Insider VIP
    Sig friggin Material. LMFAO so unbelievably much. That could be the funniest thing i have ever read.

You must not be watching NBC right now.

Veteran

I don' have tthe words...

I am speechless.

Veteran

You didnt happen to find a QB while you were there did you?

All League
    Maybe in bizarro world----As much as I would like to see us go 13-3.......there just happens to be this team called the Patriots.....

Jets Insider VIP

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedinGreenNC
    lmao... I was going to make some sort of comment but you said it better than I could have.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BergenJet
    lmao... I was going to make some sort of comment but you said it better than I could have.

I am not afraid of the Patriots. We are already up on them one win this season. After the NFL does their thing.

I heard it on the radio 88.9 WMCX

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Ryan
    Indeed

cocaine is a hell of a drug.

All League

McCairens catches one of his two drops, and we TIE the top defense at home in Baltimore.

Fixed your post

Jets Insider VIP
    I am not afraid of the Patriots. We are already up on them one win this season. After the NFL does their thing.

I heard it on the radio 88.9 WMCX
    So it must be true...