Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Mangina going to return his rings and checks?

Is Mangina going to return his rings and checks?

Since he's so upset by the moral dilema of having a video camera on the sideline?

He should put his money where his mouth is an return his rings and all the extra game checks and bonues he was awarded for riding on BB coattails.

We should start a petition to make him return his rings and money. I am just so disturbed the Patriots had a camera on the sidelines. I can't believe Mangina didn't bring up such a huge competitive advantange issue like this earlier.

This is the worst scandal ever. I can't believe someone had a camera on our coaches. Althought were probably filming us to learn what NOT to do since we're so friggin bad at football.

dump

By the way,

Quote Originally Posted by R0gerGoodel
    Since he's so upset by the moral dilema of having a video camera on the sideline?

He should put his money where his mouth is an return his rings and all the extra game checks and bonues he was awarded for riding on BB coattails.

We should start a petition to make him return his rings and money. I am just so disturbed the Patriots had a camera on the sidelines. I can't believe Mangina didn't bring up such a huge competitive advantange issue like this earlier.

This is the worst scandal ever. I can't believe someone had a camera on our coaches. Althought were probably filming us to learn what NOT to do since we're so friggin bad at football.
    Actually we are going to sign him thru 2013.....

All Pro
    Thats up to you commish...

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonio_JetFan
    dump

By the way,

You dropped your brain cell...

tar and feather this man...then dump

Quote Originally Posted by JiF
    tar and feather this man...then dump

Quick, Jif needs a diaper change!!!

Somebody call this guy the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahmublance.

Banned
    how about you give back the time I wasted reading this moronic thread

All Pro

I havent heard waaaaaahmbulance since Joe Dirt, thanks for bringing it back commish.

Thats awesome. Post of the day.

you suck

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bay Ridge Jet
    I havent heard waaaaaahmbulance since Joe Dirt, thanks for bringing it back commish.
    Great Movie....They scrub so you don't have tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

All Pro
    What's that smell?

Smells like....DUMP!

Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by TheFranchise
    What's that smell?

Smells like....DUMP!

Another diaper change needed!!!!!

Maybe the sell green diapers in bulk since a lot of you seem to be dumping in your pants.

Jets Insider VIP
    Another diaper change needed!!!!!

Maybe the sell green diapers in bulk since a lot of you seem to be dumping in your pants.

Oh, you're back...you're the guy from over the weekend. What were your other IDs again? JetsRTrash or some crap like that.

This is a goof thread but think about it. Mangini has the job he has because of the success of BB.

Who's Mangina?