Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should Belicheat go to jail?

Should Belicheat go to jail?

And do you think the FBI should get involved? This is a serious crime. My wife, and children who have been effected the most are really having a hard time right now with all that's been going on. I've been able to explain when a Player stomps on the head of an opponent, or spit in their faces, but a evil coach who steals hand signals with a video camera instead of binoculars (which is fine BILL!) and that bunch of chowderhead Bullies is a tough one. I'm at a loss for words. I'm just thankful my son understands winning isn't everything, it's how you play the game. This rivalry stuff? Leave it for those criminals Patsies! We jets fan don't care about winning because football is about having fun and everyone is a winner when you play fair!

Some say this will be Belicheats last year, and he will be banned from football for life! Evil S.O.B. It would be Just like Belicheat and Scum brady to hose down a Puppy and send 500,000 volts and a hand full of amps through them just to be rid of them.

I hate the Patsies so much!!!!!! I can't think of anything else, and it's ruined my life.

GO JETS!

Banned
    You the man! I got into the 'Eric The Rat' thing but now you've convinced me!

Hall Of Fame
    you cant do better than this?

the quality of chowd trolls on this site has been sorely lacking...

Quote Originally Posted by the ref
    And do you think the FBI should get involved? This is a serious crime. My wife, and children who have been effected the most are really having a hard time right now with all that's been going on. I've been able to explain when a Player stomps on the head of an opponent, or spit in their faces, but a evil coach who steals hand signals with a video camera instead of binoculars (which is fine BILL!) and that bunch of chowderhead Bullies is a tough one. I'm at a loss for words. I'm just thankful my son understands winning isn't everything, it's how you play the game. This rivalry stuff? Leave it for those criminals Patsies! We jets fan don't care about winning because football is about having fun and everyone is a winner when you play fair!

Some say this will be Belicheats last year, and he will be banned from football for life! Evil S.O.B. It would be Just like Belicheat and Scum brady to hose down a Puppy and send 500,000 volts and a hand full of amps through them just to be rid of them.

I hate the Patsies so much!!!!!! I can't think of anything else, and it's ruined my life.

GO JETS!
    so your really that big of a fan of tube steak...

Quote Originally Posted by PatsWickedPissah
    You the man! I got into the 'Eric The Rat' thing but now you've convinced me!
    I was a die hard Pats fan until this. I'm sick, and what they did should be the rock that brings down that beast. I know winning isn't everything, but now maybe some other teams can have a chance to win. I would love to see teams take turns winning or perhaps have every game end in a tie.

Thanks PatsWickedPissah for understanding and replying to my post.

GO JETS!
    Are you serious?

Quote Originally Posted by WestJet
    Are you serious?
    Yes! This is bad stuff that went on. I want the Patsies out of the NFL!

GO JETS!
    I hope for your sake you are kidding.. Because if you aren't, I feel sad for u.

Hall Of Fame
    Are you serious?
    I was just going to ask the same thing!

I was a die hard Pats fan until this. I'm sick, and what they did should be the rock that brings down that beast. I know winning isn't everything, but now maybe some other teams can have a chance to win. I would love to see teams take turns winning or perhaps have every game end in a tie.

Thanks PatsWickedPissah for understanding and replying to my post.
    I guess you aren't kidding.. Dude, give me your phone number so we can talk.. Sounds like you need a friend to hang out with or something

Yes! This is bad stuff that went on. I want the Patsies out of the NFL!
    Lets hypothetically say that you are ... weird enough to actually not be joking... I'm a jet fan, and I don't see it as such a MONUMENTAL deal... I mean yes they broke the NFL rules, but really, you can just have a guy with binoculars and a notepad accomplish the same thing right? The pats just got lazy about it.

Quote Originally Posted by DowntownScience
    I was just going to ask the same thing!
    Don't you think what belicheat did was wrong? I can't eat.

Hall Of Fame

GO JETS!
    If there was an NFL jail..."yes". BB didn't break any state or federal laws, so I don't see how a jury could convict him of anything and send him to jail.

Vent on though...

Hall Of Fame
    Oh course I do, and I can't poop. I'm constipated with rage.

Ah ok, you're just bored You should paint a wall and watch it dry... might be more intersting than this.

Hall Of Fame
    What do your kids think about your lack of nutrition?

Lets hypothetically say that you are ... weird enough to actually not be joking... I'm a jet fan, and I don't see it as such a MONUMENTAL deal... I mean yes they broke the NFL rules, but really, you can just have a guy with binoculars and a notepad accomplish the same thing right? The pats just got lazy about it.
    Westjet, you are a smart man. You know this isn't a MONUMENTAL deal. I kind of wanted to put it all in perspective.

GO PATRIOTS!
    and yes some of us love the jets and for what the great player Mo Lewis did for us. Took out Bledsoe!

Westjet, you are a smart man. You know this isn't a MONUMENTAL deal. I kind of wanted to put it all in perspective.

GO PATRIOTS!
    and yes some of love the jets and for what the great player Mo Lewis did for us. Took out Bledsoe!
    Heh, a lot of Jet fans are wondering when you guys will return the favor Personally I still think CP gives us the best chance to win at the moment.

However, if Bellipoop is as smart as we all think he is, he shouldn't probably press the comish any further. I saw the rule in writing and telling the comish taht it was just a "missinterpretation" is a big fat slap in the face.

All League
    weak trolls.......

Heh, a lot of Jet fans are wondering when you guys will return the favor Personally I still think CP gives us the best chance to win at the moment.

However, if Bellipoop is as smart as we all think he is, he shouldn't probably press the comish any further. I saw the rule in writing and telling the comish taht it was just a "missinterpretation" is a big fat slap in the face.
    WestJet, you are so right.

I will also say this, May your Jets pound the crap out of the dolphins!!!!!