Thread: Mangini Has to Go

Mangini Has to Go

I've been a Jets fan for 20 years now and I hate this team more than the Rich Kotite Jets!!! Mangini is awful and I cannot understand why any of you like him at all!! This guy got TONS of credit last year when the Jets were winning but it was clearly their AWFUL schedule. He has done NOTHING to earn the title of Manginius and I really don't think he knows how to coach well at all. The players look disinterested, he is committed to playing a retarded 3-4 defense with undersized linebackers and doesnt adjust midgame to the opponent.

He plays games with the media that make people think he has something up his sleeve for the upcoming game but the Jets continue to play with no passion and no heart. The ONE player on this offense who showed any will to win on Sunday was Clemens and right after the game Mandumbass goes out of his way to say that the boring, worst arm in the league, awful Pennington is the starting QB! It makes no sense! Pennington can't throw the ball with ANY zip at all and shouldn't be an NFL QB let alone a starter!! What about Leon Washington!?!? Can someone explain why Mandumbass refuses to get him the ball??? He is clearly our most dangerous weapon and I'm pretty sure he didnt touch the ball on Sunday against Baltimore!! It doesn't make any sense!! Please fire this moron and hire a coach that shows some passion and a will get his players fired up and get the RIGHT players the damn ball!!!

--Jets Troll (not in a bad way)

All League
    Ibtd

yes lets get herm edwards back

Why did this get moved to the garbage dump!? Am I not allowed to state an opinion on this message board?

I'm not saying Herman Edwards was better (he's awful!!) but Mangini is not the answer and doesnt deserve to be praised the way he has been!!! This guy ahs GOT TO GO!! AND PUT MY POST BACK WHERE I POSTED IT YOU FUKIN MORON HOMER MODERATORS!!! THIS IS THE INTERNET...FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!

P.S. Troll in my username is not a bad thing...its my nickname with my friends

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstroll
    Why did this get moved to the garbage dump!?
    Look at the definition of the threads that get moved here and that should pretty easily answer your question.

Hall Of Fame
    Why did this get moved to the garbage dump!? Am I not allowed to state an opinion on this message board?

I'm not saying Herman Edwards was better (he's awful!!) but Mangini is not the answer and doesnt deserve to be praised the way he has been!!! This guy ahs GOT TO GO!! AND PUT MY POST BACK WHERE I POSTED IT YOU FUKIN MORON HOMER MODERATORS!!! THIS IS THE INTERNET...FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!

P.S. Troll in my username is not a bad thing...its my nickname with my friends

you're a loser buddy -- admitting that is the first step to realization.

I've been a Jets fan for 20 years now and I hate this team more than the Rich Kotite Jets!!! Mangini is awful and I cannot understand why any of you like him at all!! This guy got TONS of credit last year when the Jets were winning but it was clearly their AWFUL schedule. He has done NOTHING to earn the title of Manginius and I really don't think he knows how to coach well at all. The players look disinterested, he is committed to playing a retarded 3-4 defense with undersized linebackers and doesnt adjust midgame to the opponent.

He plays games with the media that make people think he has something up his sleeve for the upcoming game but the Jets continue to play with no passion and no heart. The ONE player on this offense who showed any will to win on Sunday was Clemens and right after the game Mandumbass goes out of his way to say that the boring, worst arm in the league, awful Pennington is the starting QB! It makes no sense! Pennington can't throw the ball with ANY zip at all and shouldn't be an NFL QB let alone a starter!! What about Leon Washington!?!? Can someone explain why Mandumbass refuses to get him the ball??? He is clearly our most dangerous weapon and I'm pretty sure he didnt touch the ball on Sunday against Baltimore!! It doesn't make any sense!! Please fire this moron and hire a coach that shows some passion and a will get his players fired up and get the RIGHT players the damn ball!!!

--Jets Troll (not in a bad way)

From one noob to another... you're a dumbass