Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: MACPAC is lurking...

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    8,091
    Post Thanks / Like

    Angry MACPAC is lurking...

    This village must be seeing the return of its idiot..

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,216
    Post Thanks / Like
    Perhaps if you and your whiner buddies whine long and loud enough, I will get banned again.

    BTW where is my quote in your sig about Welker?

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    8,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MACPAC
    BTW where is my quote in your sig about Welker?
    The one saying that he'd outproduce Moss and every single other NE WR this season?

    With MACPAC back on his usual roll, JI feels normal again !

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,216
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS_for_life
    The one saying that he'd outproduce Moss and every single other NE WR this season?

    With MACPAC back on his usual roll, JI feels normal again !
    Moss wil have some big games. Welker will have good numbers in every game.

    Welker was a steal.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    8,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MACPAC
    Moss wil have some big games. Welker will have good numbers in every game.

    Welker was a steal.
    This thread wouldn't be complete without the MACPAC spin!




  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    22,750
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lock and Dump.

    Play nice kids.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us