Thread: chad era has to end

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

chad era has to end

this short passing crap has to stop. am I the only one tired of being average? we will NEVER win a title with pennington as our qb.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zachsjethouse
    this short passing crap has to stop. am I the only one tired of being average? we will NEVER win a title with pennington as our qb.

Nothing he does will ever be good enough for chad-haters. He's following the gameplan and we're winning. He's perfectly capacble of throwing riskier passes downfield if Mangini calls for it. If you have a problem with the gameplan, talk to Mangini. Mangini didn't have Clemens throwing downfield until we were down by 14 either.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Has there ever been a more screaming DUMP thread than this?

Buh-bye.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    hey i agree with the original post.....all these TDs have got to stop....who the hell needs TDs if they cant all be 30 yard passes? bring in Kellen NOW

corporate heroin

Thumbs down

Your life has to end...

DUMP...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    is he actually watching the game? luckily i got a tvants feed in germany and it's really great to be watching the jets in the lead and with a nice becks tall boy.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zachsjethouse
    You're an idiot, bottom line. The Jets specifically game planned for small today, guess you didn't pick that up. Chad led this team to a victory today, made great throws and great decisions, made great checks at the line and forced penalties... God forbid we didn't win by 27. This is NFL football, not USC vs. Duke

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by corporate heroin
    Your life has to end...

DUMP...
    Thats a good one lol