Thread: We did not deserve to win today...

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

We did not deserve to win today...

We did not deserve to win this football game today. I havent posted on these forums in awile i mostly just read but i had to vent on this game. Ive always been a fan of chad pennington but todays game i just couldnt watch him. Our offense is just so anemic that it makes me want to puke. Every play was so predictible. Yes penny mad awsome throws and our recievers mad even better catches. But i did not see one play get thrown farther than 15 yards. I cant take it anymore i just cant. The oline looked better but still sucks in my opinion. I think chad makes it worse than it really is. I think ferguson had the best day out of anyone. Jason taylor was non-existant.

Now for the defense. Our D line is just awful. Letting ronnie brown run like that was just pathetic. Not being able to put any presure on trent green got me so mad i said to my self i hope we lose this game cus it was simply discusting. I really hope they can turn it around otherwise this team will go no where fast.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nybaseball5
    We did not deserve to win this football game today. I havent posted on these forums in awile i mostly just read but i had to vent on this game. Ive always been a fan of chad pennington but todays game i just couldnt watch him. Our offense is just so anemic that it makes me want to puke. Every play was so predictible. Yes penny mad awsome throws and our recievers mad even better catches. But i did not see one play get thrown farther than 15 yards. I cant take it anymore i just cant. The oline looked better but still sucks in my opinion. I think chad makes it worse than it really is. I think ferguson had the best day out of anyone. Jason taylor was non-existant.

Now for the defense. Our D line is just awful. Letting ronnie brown run like that was just pathetic. Not being able to put any presure on trent green got me so mad i said to my self i hope we lose this game cus it was simply discusting. I really hope they can turn it around otherwise this team will go no where fast.
    Dude, maybe we ran it so much because it was working. You cant really knock the offense for todays effort.

If you want to knock the D, go nuts, its pretty bad, but leave the O alone today.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea, yea, yea...I have to agree with ya, but my man enjoy the win...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a joke 2 say we did'nt deserve 2 win

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh god....where do these people keep coming from? This isn't college...you don't blow every team out (unless you secretly videotape them )..you scrap and claw for wins. Be happy with a win and go back to playing Madden or something.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    how can you say it was a joke? our defense was pathetic.

i wasnt knocking the o at all really. i was just saying that our offense is just way to predictible and its going to get us no where. the o played well. just average, enough to win the game.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

maybe you were on to something there...

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WeskerLogan
    Oh god....where do these people keep coming from? This isn't college...you don't blow every team out (unless you secretly videotape them )..you scrap and claw for wins. Be happy with a win and go back to playing Madden or something.
    see this is why i dont post on these forums much anymore but i read them everyday... cus everyone knocks on everyone for everything. Im venting and sharing my thoughts about the team i love... WE LOVE. we come post here cus we love this football team. Not to flame eachother for posting or venting.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

i wasnt knocking the o at all really. i was just saying that our offense is just way to predictible and its going to get us no where. the o played well. just average, enough to win the game.
    damn u cant enjoy a win without complaining bout something we won the D didnt play good but they played good enough......damn drink a beer and enjoy the VICTORY

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, you were pretty much knocking Chad. Which is beyond ridiculous.

Our defense was a total joke today and deserve to be bashed. If the Dolphins get that onside kick - which was very close - we are 0-3.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by manmrmoore
    damn u cant enjoy a win without complaining bout something we won the D didnt play good but they played good enough......damn drink a beer and enjoy the VICTORY

im happy we won just i stick by my orginal post and said we didnt deserve to win. and the d didnt play good? how can you say that they were good F'in awful

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    The dolphins actually lost the game today, do you think they deserved to win more than the Jets did?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    see this is why i dont post on these forums much anymore but i read them everyday... cus everyone knocks on everyone for everything. Im venting and sharing my thoughts about the team i love... WE LOVE. we come post here cus we love this football team. Not to flame eachother for posting or venting.

Well I just disagree with your assesment...the Jets desserved to win today, hence they won. You're clamoring about statistics...Chad not throwing more than 15 yds...the man had 3 TDs today...give him a little slack.

sorry I didn't mean too flame....I don't want to be 'that poster' and I do respect your opinon, I just happen to have a different one. Arguements are fine as long as they stay mature so I apologize if I was being to abrasive and you're always welcome here just as much as the rest of us brotha'...oh ya... J E T S BIG W!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Your presence was much appreciated in that state

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by persiussa
    The dolphins actually lost the game today, do you think they deserved to win more than the Jets did?
    No your right but the way we let them come back and make it close game, we didnt deserve to win.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    im happy we won just i stick by my orginal post and said we didnt deserve to win. and the d didnt play good? how can you say that they were good F'in awful
    And yet after a win (mostly on Chad's part) another anti Chad psot...

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WeskerLogan
    Well I just disagree with your assesment...the Jets desserved to win today, hence they won. You're clamoring about statistics...Chad not throwing more than 15 yds...the man had 3 TDs today...give him a little slack.

sorry I didn't mean too flame....I don't want to be 'that poster' and I do respect your opinon, I just happen to have a different one. Arguements are fine as long as they stay mature so I apologize if I was being to abrasive and you're always welcome here just as much as the rest of us brotha'...oh ya... J E T S BIG W!
    i just said ive always been a chad fan. chad played a good game. I just simply said with him undercenter makes 1) or offense SO PREDICTIBLE 2) our online look like complete garbage

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    No your right but the way we let them come back and make it close game, we didnt deserve to win.

well it's human nature to let up a bit when the foot is on the throat. Was it closer then it had to be? Absolutely. Did the Jets deserve to win? Even more so. This was a tough game against a hungry opponent..gotta keep it going next week with an even more hungry Buff at their house where the Jets struggle....bottom line 1-2 is a hell of alot better than 0-3.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    i just said ive always been a chad fan. chad played a good game. I just simply said with him undercenter makes 1) or offense SO PREDICTIBLE 2) our online look like complete garbage

the jets did put up 31 pts today and Pennington still gives the Jets the best chance to win (this isn't a knock on Clemens). I disagree about the line...they held up very well today and a line, more than anything else, needs time together to gel and become more effective..theyve made some progress since week 1 and I feel, barring injuries will hold up very well over the course of the season.