Thread: New NHL RBK Edge Jerseys

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

New NHL RBK Edge Jerseys

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was reading an article yesterday that interviewed a bunch of the Pens players....they all seemed to like the uniforms because they are so light, but the biggest problem with the unis seems to be the point of them in the first place.

They repel moisture.

Not only do they repel the moisture of the ice, they also repel the moisture from under the uniforms. Guys are saying that their gloves and skates are filling with sweat so fast that they have to change them almost between every period...

I'll tell you what....I get sweaty enough in my hockey equipment, I cannot imagine swimming in my own skates out there.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    They'll switch back in a few years. However the original 6 all look sick(especially the Leafs and Bruins.)

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've heard that they're cut alot tighter - not good for my wicked beer gut .I'm gonna look for a CCM on clearance since I don't care about repelling moisture (except if I spilled a beer). Besides I like the idea of a Hockey jersey made by a hockey company (kinda like I like Canadian and American players instead of Euros). Old School.
    Last edited by extra714; 09-27-2007 at 07:54 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by extra714
    I've heard that they're cut alot tighter - not good for my wicked beer gut .I'm gonna look for a CCM on clearance since I don't care about repelling moisture (except if I spilled a beer). Besides I like the idea of a Hockey jersey made by a hockey company (kinda like I like Canadian and American players instead of Euros). Old School.
    I believe they still sell the 'Classic' jerseys for the fans. I know on the Rangers Official Shop they still do CCM customized and Jagr jerseys. Not sure if that's just clearing out stock or if they'll keep selling them though.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Sens are hideous... I miss our '96 Jerseys.