Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: This is unbelievable...

  1. #1

    This is unbelievable...

    Briana Scurry will replace Hope Solo as goalkeeper when the United States plays Brazil with a spot in the women's World Cup final on the line.

    What do you guys think of this move?

    http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...466916&cc=5901

  2. #2
    That's 15 seconds I will never get back.
    ****ty title as well.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by TKasper01
    That's 15 seconds I will never get back.
    ****ty title as well.
    Everyone's a friggin critic.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxboroFanatic2
    Briana Scurry will replace Hope Solo as goalkeeper when the United States plays Brazil with a spot in the women's World Cup final on the line.

    What do you guys think of this move?

    http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...466916&cc=5901

    Hope Solo = Bledsoe, Briana = Brady.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by TKasper01
    That's 15 seconds I will never get back.
    ****ty title as well.
    You don't care about women's soccer? Thats a first...isn't this country obsessed with it?

  6. #6
    My insightful thead about World Cup Soccer gets dumped but OK magazine is OK? BASTIDS!

  7. #7
    I don't really care about this at all, or know if there's a joke I'm missing. But, why wouldn't this be put into the soccer forum rather than the dump?

  8. #8
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Troop 16H MEMBER
    Posts
    2,517
    That's better

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Batmans A Scientist
    I don't really care about this at all, or know if there's a joke I'm missing. But, why wouldn't this be put into the soccer forum rather than the dump?
    the only difference is people may actually read it in the dump!

  10. #10
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,602
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxboroFanatic2
    Briana Scurry will replace Hope Solo as goalkeeper when the United States plays Brazil with a spot in the women's World Cup final on the line.

    What do you guys think of this move?

    http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...466916&cc=5901
    Boo! :throws tomato

    Please move to the socce...

  11. #11
    There's a soccer forum?

    Christ, aren't there enough forums here already.


    BTW, it doesn't matter, Birgit Prinz will smoke whatever team she plays.

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    4,745
    Quote Originally Posted by Francis90210
    There's a soccer forum?

    Christ, aren't there enough forums here already.


    BTW, it doesn't matter, Birgit Prinz will smoke whatever team she plays.
    yes, there is a soccer forum...it predates your membership on the board...so STFU...

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Batmans A Scientist
    I don't really care about this at all, or know if there's a joke I'm missing. But, why wouldn't this be put into the soccer forum rather than the dump?
    Cuz I started it.

  14. #14
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    7,240
    Quote Originally Posted by deadringer
    yes, there is a soccer forum...it predates your membership on the board...so STFU...
    ownage

  15. #15
    Who cares?
    So they get topless?

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    On some beach... somewhere...
    Posts
    3,735
    Doesn't matter who the keeper is. The ladies will do fine.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFanTransplant
    Doesn't matter who the keeper is. The ladies will do fine.


    They are in serious trouble right now. Down 4-0 and down a man ...i mean lady

  18. #18

  19. #19
    Watched most of the USA Brazil game and Brazil were simply awesome. Their skills were incredible and a notch or two above the Americans. They were also very unlike the Brazil men in being extremely aggressive. Hope they go on and win the whole thing now.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us