Thread: GJ&Ham of all people?

GJ&Ham of all people?

you would be the last person on this board that I would expect to show a one dimensional view of this team. you of all people should realize that neither of those interceptions were on Chad, but were the fault of the receiver. How do I know this, well I played a little wr in college, so I tend to reconize a bad route when I see one.
    Chad threw to a spot where coles was supposed to be, however the cb beat him on his inside postion and won the battle. nice play by the cb. on the second pick there was 11 seconds in the game with no timeouts. Chad pump fakes to Coles for the booted 8 & up and what does he do, runs flat. notice the two wr in the same spot ( baker and coles), another blown route. with basically no time left because the play took to long, Chad try's to make a play albiet ill advised and throws the pick. Blowing the game with a chance to kick a 56 yard fg(yeah right) after he already missed from 37. gimme a freaking break. After all these years of listening to you I really felt like you knew your stuff. What happened?
    By the way GJ&H I'm just busting your balls. But in all seriousness, Chad is still not the problem. And Clemens is still not ready to be the solution. After one so so quarter against Balitmore I'm not convinced hes the guy and I really dont want to find out until the season is officially gone.
    By the way, if your waiting for Mangini to make a change, your better off changing teams. It aint happening this year. bet on it.

Quote Originally Posted by NYJ37/12 View Post
    you would be the last person on this board that I would expect to show a one dimensional view of this team. you of all people should realize that neither of those interceptions were on Chad, but were the fault of the receiver. How do I know this, well I played a little wr in college, so I tend to reconize a bad route when I see one.
    Chad threw to a spot where coles was supposed to be, however the cb beat him on his inside postion and won the battle. nice play by the cb. on the second pick there was 11 seconds in the game with no timeouts. Chad pump fakes to Coles for the booted 8 & up and what does he do, runs flat. notice the two wr in the same spot ( baker and coles), another blown route. with basically no time left because the play took to long, Chad try's to make a play albiet ill advised and throws the pick. Blowing the game with a chance to kick a 56 yard fg(yeah right) after he already missed from 37. gimme a freaking break. After all these years of listening to you I really felt like you knew your stuff. What happened?
    By the way GJ&H I'm just busting your balls. But in all seriousness, Chad is still not the problem. And Clemens is still not ready to be the solution. After one so so quarter against Balitmore I'm not convinced hes the guy and I really dont want to find out until the season is officially gone.
    By the way, if your waiting for Mangini to make a change, your better off changing teams. It aint happening this year. bet on it.
    That is BS ! He threw both when the DB was all over the WR...even if the WR ran the wrong route the QB must see what is going on...Pennington has his head to far up his own to see anything !

the first pass was out before the wr and cb were looking back. the second pass was ill advised as I said. if Coles runs the correct route the JETS win on a 39 yard td and you would be calling for Chad in the pro bowl this year.
    go back and watch the tape.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJ37/12 View Post
    you would be the last person on this board that I would expect to show a one dimensional view of this team. you of all people should realize that neither of those interceptions were on Chad, but were the fault of the receiver.
    You know when people say, "I stopped reading right there"?

Well, I really did.

Has Chad ever done anything wrong? Seriously? Anything?

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by EricYellin View Post
    You know when people say, "I stopped reading right there"?

Well, I really did.

Has Chad ever done anything wrong? Seriously? Anything?
    The pass to Coles in the right corner of the end zone had Coles reaching with extended arms to avoid the swipe from the db. Amazing hands and control by Coles, he really is a terrific player.

BENCH CHAD NOW.