Thread: Mangina is the real problem

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

Mangina is the real problem

I don't care how we ever annointed the guy a genius. He made the playoffs after we beat so many weak opponents and then we got smoked by the Patriots in the game. PLus we didn't get better this year while the Patriots did.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetslover View Post
    I don't care how we ever annointed the guy a genius. He made the playoffs after we beat so many weak opponents and then we got smoked by the Patriots in the game. PLus we didn't get better this year while the Patriots did.
    I agree to an extent. I'm not just saying this because we are losing, you can ask many people here at JI. That I always thought Mangini was good, but way too overrated, especially with that cup cake schedule.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetslover View Post
    I personally thought the Meathead was a better qualified candidate when the Jets were looking for a new HC. But Tanny wanted his guy.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think he is a bad coach, what i do know is he is very stubborn and has a lot of pride, which part of the reason the JETS suck right now.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a way, I think we set ourselves up for this. I mean the guy is a decent coach, but we made him out to be a HOFer and now that we are struggling some people are trying to lay blame elsewhere.

Chad is Chad ... we've known this for years.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next person who starts a thread "cleverly" renaming our head coach after a part of the female anatomy is getting a day off.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mangini is part of the problem in that this semi-talented roster isn't playing as well as the even less talented group did last year.

The biggest problem is the talent level. Mangini is trying to make a very complicated offense and defense...the pieces just aren't there yet.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Klecko73isGod View Post
    Next person who starts a thread "cleverly" renaming our head coach after a part of the female anatomy is getting a day off.
    What about Bill Beliclit?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only problem is that Mangini doesn't have the pieces he needs to make his schemes work yet and that we're currently half and half in between two schemes. That is all.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Klecko73isGod View Post
    Then you could change the title. This is a good topic, and doesn't deserve to be dumped! This is why I come to JI less and less each week.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 24 View Post
    Then you could change the title. This is a good topic, and doesn't deserve to be dumped! This is why I come to JI less and less each week.
    There's already been 20 threads started in the last 20 hours on the same subject.

You and the thread starter can post in one of those.