Thread: Are you ready for the ultimate humiliation?

Are you ready for the ultimate humiliation?

Me thinks that when the Jets travel to New England that the Pats are going to take it to the Jets and run up the score big time.

Jets Insider VIP
    Formerly RidgeJetsFan

The only thing that is humiliating is this thread topic. It insults our intelligence reading it.

- Justin

Quote Originally Posted by rmeyer52 View Post
    Me thinks that when the Jets travel to New England that the Pats are going to take it to the Jets and run up the score big time.

We already had the ultimate humiliation on Sunday against the Bills. We will all be numb to it by the time we play the Pats again.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Sigh.

The ultimate humiliation will come at the hands of the Giants this Sunday, getting beat down in our 'home' stadium, limping into the bye at 1-4...who cares about the game in NE two months from now....

gotta deal with this game first

Banned
    I can't wait to see Brady throwing it into the end zone for Moss with 28 seconds left and the Pats leading 56-3.

Ratgini will finally get a taste of his own medicine.

Me knows that its way too early to talk about a December game on Oct. 2.

This is getting dumped until te week of that game.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

The ultimate humilation will be at the end of the year when the Pats win the division by 13 games.. Jets will be 3-13 and will take 2nd place in the AFC East.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Humiliation? Nah. As a Jet fan, you must learn to disassociate yourself from things you cant control....

Do I continually rely on Chad as the starter? Nope.

Do I continually try to put a round peg in a square hole (our mix and match D)Nope.

Did I annoint a rookie coach who has won nothing, a Geniuz? Nope

Did I cave in with another Swamp stadium and effectively end the "NY Jets" as a credible entity? Nope

Woody is the one who should be sportin the crimson cheeks.

Gillette will be rocking for the Rat Bowl.

As I posted before, it will be an azz kicking of biblical proportions....

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    I can't wait to see Brady throwing it into the end zone for Moss with 28 seconds left and the Pats leading 56-3.

Ratgini will finally get a taste of his own medicine.
    Only bad things can happen to the Pats in that game....so what if the Pats run up the score? Its just the Pats blowing out another team this year. Ho-hum.

But, if the 2 win Jests come into Foxboro and beat the all mighty Patsies....can you imagine the headlines? can you imagine the humiliation?

And, what if (because Mangini did learn from the best, afterall) Ratgini has a player Wilfork Brady's knee and he is out for the season? Woah is me....the spinsters will be out for Mumbles head decrying the decision to start Brady against a Division 2 team instead of resting him for the playoffs.

Just food for thought.

I was thinking the same thing. BB is an A$$hole so thinking anything less would be kidding yourself.

This team REALLY sucks right now and EVERY head coach in the league knows it. So there has been a blueprint made based on what BB did to us. Dick Jauron clearly took advantage of the tape of the opening game to beat us.

However, when we get beaten 50 - 0, it WON'T be BB's fault, it will be Tangini's fault for fielding such a bad team......