Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Obama got it right from day 1

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Immigration reform should of been a done deal then right?

[QUOTE=sackdance;2213475]He was governor of Texas. In fact, he was given little chance to knock off the nationally popular Gov. Ann Richards - but he did. One'd think a scientist like you could wikipedia such basic knowledge.

In fact, the data shows he's quite a powerful politician, but since you and yours have been chanting "Bush is dumb" or "Bush is evil" (situationally flexible chants, you know) for so long now, you overlook very basic things. He also rules the sh*t out of the Democratic majority House and Senate - or have you not noticed them being pushed around by Preznint Chimp, either?

Go have a banana.[/QUOTE]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Q: How was he qualified for Prez?
    A: Governor Texas.

And then all of a sudden you guys are minutemen.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance;2213887]Q: How was he qualified for Prez?
    A: Governor Texas.

And then all of a sudden you guys are minutemen.[/QUOTE]

Just like how Bush is all Congress is like a teenager with a credit card while he himself is putting in earmarks into legislation.

$24 million for the Laura Bush 21st Century Librarian Program and $8.9 million for the Points of Light Foundation, a pet project started by his fossil of a dad.

You were all like he was Governor...that makes him qualified to be president.

And now all of a sudden I'm an accountant.

;)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2213908]
    You were all like he was Governor...that makes him qualified to be president.
    [/QUOTE]
    I think someone was unaware that he was a governor. He can't even have that experience, answered simply and plainly, without the dross that follows as evidenced in this thread. It's predictable.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance;2213998]I think someone was unaware that he was a governor. He can't even have that experience, answered simply and plainly, without the dross that follows as evidenced in this thread. It's predictable.[/QUOTE]

Just as predictable as the dross that follows when Obama is said to be a US Senator.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=parafly;2214095]Just as predictable as the dross that follows when Obama is said to be a US Senator.[/QUOTE]
    Actually, no, not predictable. Obama has not been president the last 7 years and doesn't quite have the same following. And, believe it or not, even though I'm no supporter, I'd rather learn about who he is rather than retread some tired old BS. We're not talking about talking like subjects with Bush and Obama.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance;2213998]I think someone was unaware that he was a governor...[/QUOTE]

That's kinda sad...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DowntownScience;2213353]Anything is better than our current vacation happy stubborn idiot president.[/QUOTE]

I just checked Obama's great voting record and over the last month he missed 35 out of 41 votes. He actually voted 6 times in the past month.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hillary will win the Democratic nomination and lead the Democrats to destruction! Obama doesn't stand a chance Hillary is a media favorite! :yes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetfan_Johnny;2217480]I just checked Obama's great voting record and over the last month he missed 35 out of 41 votes.

[B]He actually voted 6 times in the past month[/B].[/QUOTE]

And three of those were for American Idol.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Barack raises 4650 in online fundraising in one day

[url]http://my.barackobama.com/page/outreach/view/maingroup/BaracksFridayProject[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Phoenixx;2217567]And three of those were for American Idol.[/QUOTE]

:funnyguy::funnyguy::funnyguy:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

CBTNY voted for her too

[IMG]http://www.lifeslike.com/lifes_like/images/antonellabarba2_1.jpg[/IMG]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2213537][B][SIZE="6"]wow[/SIZE][/B]

That's amazing.

He should be proud of himself.

Governor of Texas.

Super.

That must be why he has such a great handle on the illegal immigration policy.

Because he was governor of Texas.

Lots of brush to clear.

Lots.[/QUOTE]
    I live in Tx he was an excellent gov.After Ma Richards' abyssmal job. Oh and I'm sure your icon Bill ( i lost a sexual harressment lawsuit ) Clinton who was a half assed Gov. from a third world stateand brought the education system from 49th worst to 49th worst in 8 years was well qualifed

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yea, you got it. We all know what a hotspot Laredo is for the 4th of July.

[QUOTE=acepepe;2218694]I live in Tx he was an excellent gov.After Ma Richards' abyssmal job. Oh and I'm sure your icon Bill ( i lost a sexual harressment lawsuit ) Clinton who was a half assed Gov. from a third world stateand brought the education system from 49th worst to 49th worst in 8 years was well qualifed[/QUOTE]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=acepepe;2218694]I live in Tx he was an excellent gov.After Ma Richards' abyssmal job. Oh and I'm sure your icon Bill ( i lost a sexual harressment lawsuit ) Clinton who was a half assed Gov. from a third world stateand brought the education system from 49th worst to 49th worst in 8 years was well qualifed[/QUOTE]

So.

You assume just because I think Bush is an a**hole, I liked Clinton.

Well, apepecker...you would be wrong.

Bill Clinton was a giant douchebag who put the needs of his c*ck above defending our country. His wife is a whiny powerhungry b*tch who only has a chance to become president because of how badly republicans have f*cked sh*t up over the past seven years. Thanks a lot, you stupid f*ckers.

Oh.

You're from Texas?

Now I understand.

Ron Paul is from Texas.

Do you also loath him?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MnJetFan;2217558]Hillary will win the Democratic nomination and lead the Democrats to destruction! Obama doesn't stand a chance Hillary is a media favorite! :yes:[/QUOTE]

Actually Obama is the media favorite right now. When they talk about the GOP primary, they will spend time talking about McCain, who they all loved because he spoonfed the media back in 00, and they remember. Yet he's drawing only 4% in Iowa. Joe Biden territory.

Yet the polls are essentially a 3 way tie on the Dem side, and it's 24/7 Obama v. Hillary, ignorining Edwards completely, unless it's to talk about his cancer stricken wife.

I wonder why. Maybe it's the "wouldn't it be great to have a black or woman president?" Well, not necessarily. Depends on who they are. Duh.

Or maybe it's Edwards's proposal to limit concentration in the news media, while even Murdoch gives money to Hillary.

This country is heading in the wrong direction and the MSM blows chunks.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Big Blocker;2219350]
    Yet the polls are essentially a 3 way tie on the Dem side, and it's 24/7 Obama v. Hillary, ignorining Edwards completely, unless it's to talk about his cancer stricken wife.

I wonder why. Maybe it's the "wouldn't it be great to have a black or woman president?" Well, not necessarily. Depends on who they are. Duh.
    [/QUOTE]

maybe it's because John Edwards is already a proven loser. He couldn't even carry his own state last time around.

oh and btw Obama and Clinton are statistically tied in Iowa, Edwards is a clear 3rd. whoever wins that state is gonna get a huge boost.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;2219422]maybe it's because John Edwards is already a proven loser. He couldn't even carry his own state last time around.

oh and btw Obama and Clinton are statistically tied in Iowa, Edwards is a clear 3rd. whoever wins that state is gonna get a huge boost.[/QUOTE]

John Edwards did not even carry SC, his birth state last time. He is struggling there now also. Obama is doing well in SC

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok we all know Obama's claim to fame: He was against the war from the get go.
    Where does he stand on illegal immigration?
    Where does he stand on the economy?
    Where does he stand on licenses for illegal immigrants?
    Where does stand on this countries right to defend itself?
    Where does he stand on the Health Care Issues?